Pages:
Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 101. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 16
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
Not quite. It might be a good opportunity for those who are new to bitcoin, however it will affect the whole community since it's dropping has been happening more frequently. Anyway, I'm still looking forward for better outcomes on the following days.
Activity: 868
Merit: 256
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?
It was a good opportunity for beginner and newbie to invest . That’s why some people are even securing cryptocurrencies as their retirement funds, while some are doing pure speculation with short-term and do buy and sell . But let hope that cryptocurrency price do not drops or fall too much maybe it will not going to recover if its price drops too much . I looking forward on how crypto dominate economy.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
To be honest I didn't be in time to cash out... So now I have a very few amount in USD (10%) and much more in crypto (90%). But a few days ago the distribution with the same amounts was 4%/96%... So I'm not excited too much about the situation, but I'm surely buy some BTC at 5k))
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
the price are lower than before, it's a time for someone who wants to join the coinmarket to invest.. newbies are very excited about this
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
I believe in bitcoin.and I know situation will be changed. soon market will be upward.so it is a clever decision to buy some coin and get more profit or recover loss. price will rise sooner or later. price will rise in few days or in few months.so I am not worried. I am praying to God to keep me alive to see my profit.the thing all we need is patience.
Activity: 252
I think this is my opportunity to buy new coins because the price of coins is getting more low. I want to try other altcoins that are promising and give me a good profit. I hope it will turn out what i imagine.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
I sold my bitcoins for $18,000. So I'm pleased with myself) I think now is the time to buy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
I always glad for any situation because low and high price are normal situation. We know that the price of cryptocurrency is fluctuative. So, we must enjoy with any situation Smiley
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
This is not too cheap. I've been much cheaper. maybe i will choose to be more patient to wait.
and also the current price is really quite high when compared with the price that should be.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
The rule of the crypto market is supply and demand. That's easy to spot. At times, there is always a contrast in the profitability of investors. There are those who feel great about low-cost investment opportunities, and there are those who feel frightened by this madness. Sometimes that's not fair, but it's a reality in the crypto market.
Activity: 122
Merit: 15
Long Live BTC
Actually Im a bit worried with the continuous price drop of bitcoin. I have a little amount in my wallet and I worked hard for it, Im about to convert it to fiat last week but I found the rate low, I assumed that in the following days it will increase but I was wrong. Now it's getting even lower so I guess I'll rather keep it in my wallet and hope for good things to turn out.
Activity: 532
only new investor would be excited to this low price compared to the current holders of altcoins. they have to wait until the price would go up again.
Activity: 110
Merit: 13

My previous investment was in crypto currency, and now he is falling so much that I can only work hard to make money
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
I'm not so happy for this situation because I bought a few yesterday and now it's down an average of 15%, I try to see the market and get you the most basic downturn then buy it back. I think for the future I will be more careful to make a portfolio and review any portfolio that failed.
Activity: 360

You are right, the drop in prices gives a chance to a lot of people to make the investments they have missed before.
But this drop has been going on for a long time, and I hope to go in the opposite direction soon.
Do I personally not invest in new coins but will increase the available up to now.
Activity: 168
It's a good situation for new comers, holders portfolio are suffering right now. Fortunately, I'm planning to hold for long term.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
life is all about taking risks and i think, there are many possibilities. it is possible for its price to stabilize or decrease another percentage. it is advisable to wait but how long are we gonna wait? it is best to decide now while we know the situation. we're given a problem and its best to solve it now. decide to buy or wait for another day to buy.
copper member
Activity: 369
simply getting the job done
 I'm excited to see the market opens up a good opportunity for a small investors like me.But I'm also concerned that many people are panicking. People should already learn that in cryptocurrency bitcoin and altcoins prices are pretty volatile. Bearish moment comes in once in a few months then the prices start going upwards. People should calm down and hodl their coins.
Activity: 753
Of course, everyone is worried about the situation that has developed in the market and I want to believe that in the coming days it will change for the better. But in this there are pluses for those who have capital for buying coins.
Activity: 72
Im so much excited on how coins will come back from these losses and together rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: