Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 102. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
Be Optimistic and act like professional,Low price also opportunity to extend the investment and little patience will give more profit,It is time to learn and experience the things to do better in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Excitement is an understatement in this cryptocurrency market situation. Been lucky is more pricise word to use for those that are able to get bitcoin and other quality cryptocurrency at rock bottom price. This would not have been possible last year. The bitcoin halving is coming and you should try and imagine how much bitcoin is going to worth when that happens!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
It gives mix emotions to all of us. Happy for those people who wants to own a quality coins at cheap prices. While sad to those who had buy at high price. Let's all hope for the best of us. After this bleeding everything will stabilized. Be patient this will create another all time high.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
Prices have fallen dramatically and it's really a good opportunity to buy a crypto currency, but I advise you not to rush. If you want to buy, then buy a little first, to leave the opportunity to buy more if prices continue to reduce and further
Activity: 364
It's so complected for me actually. Honestly,
I feel positive when market go down and decrease the altcoins price when i think that time is perfect for buy more coins. And yes i am something excited when market go down. Because that is high time to buy more i think.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
 I am sure you have noticed almost every crypto-currency is way down presently as predicted and I'm okay with that. Here in the US, a billionaire investor by the name of Warren Buffet has a well known quote, "In a fearful market, be greedy". This market correction is going to continue for a while longer, but only so far. It won't collapse to zero, there are far too many capital investors who will pump money in when the currency numbers get low enough to their liking. I'm thinking early to mid April. So, for now be patient, research, do your homework and watch the numbers.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?

I am really keeping an eye on several coins that I missed in the past because i know the dip will soon recover. From historical records we know that the more severe the dip, the more extreme the bounce process. This has happened many times in the past for crypto.
Activity: 308
Well, it is really alarming what is going on right now in the cryptocurrency world but we shouldn't be panicking with this kind of situation and think of the brighter side which is we can invest now with the altcoins we wanted to invest with like the ethereum and bitcoin. So for me, it's an opportunity that we have to grab with so that after all this downfall,everything will rise up again.
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
Not excited at all. Prices went up 100x, now fell 2x, what's the point?
Activity: 123
Merit: 12
For the current market environment, my mood is very tangled. Bitcoin has been declining in recent days, and I am heartbroken. I want to sell bitcoin, but I think it will go up. Now sell it, I will lose a sum of money, should I continue to wait?
If you are not in a rush to spend money I suggest you continue to wait, you are now sold at the market price, you have lost money. Even so, why not take the risk once, continue to hold, waiting for market recovery?
Activity: 121
Merit: 16
For the current market environment, my mood is very tangled. Bitcoin has been declining in recent days, and I am heartbroken. I want to sell bitcoin, but I think it will go up. Now sell it, I will lose a sum of money, should I continue to wait?
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
Excitement comes when there is more funds to buy the dips. For me, I'm partially excited because I have little cash to put in more. But for my earlier investment, I'm in a big loss but nevertheless I ain't worried much. Waiting for a bounce back way up, hoping it really does go up in a bull run. The loss is much already.
Activity: 448
As any owner of coins is certainly excited. But not so that very ... Everyone was waiting for this correction. Of course, it's not pleasant to watch your blood melt, but I play on hold.
Activity: 490
I am very excited, because everything is on sale now. Unfortunately I have spent most of my budget and reached my limit for now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
Two options of actions. To sell - means to lose the money. To wait for market growth - there is a high probability to earn
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
I will buy more and more coins, whatever will be) They have good future, I predict it and we can do profit on it
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Definitely. At this point I say let the prices tank more so its even better to buy. Already lost a lot so what is a little more. Hopefully in the end it all pays off.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
for this we love the crypt - crazy volatility makes it possible to earn a lot. And as much to lose.
Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?
I am pretty sure the most of the people in the market is in shocked,and too scated to do anything because the bitcoin's era might come to and end,but few people like me are very much excited when the market got recovered because we bought super cheap solid coins on the bloodbath which can give me a lot of money when the market has stabilized,ive been doing this method for a while and it is very effective.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
Im myself curious to know about the current situation, im just waiting what will be the final support for the market and the best entry point.
Jump to: