Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 104. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
Quite uncertain situation. I really don't know what can we expect from market. I dont think that we will see fast recover in 2-3 weeks, rather we will see more smooth growth.

Actually, it's the right time for the buy as the prices falling down one can invest in the bitcoin and also altcoins. The decrease in price is not permanent it may shoot up in the value near future so no need to be panic wait for the good time.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
For the whales, I think they're excited to see the dip because it is an opportunity for them to buy at such lower prices thinking that it is FUD sale. As for me, I'm a bit excited because now that the prices are very low, I can buy them cheap like XEM, TRX, ETN and so on.

As for the newbies and inexperienced ones, I think they need to learn more about the potential of cryptocurrencies and why should they not doubt about it. Because of the bad news that spreads like virus, it seems that a lot are starting to be skeptic about Bitcoin and other altcoins, but I think cryptocurrencies aren't going anywhere. They're here to stay for as long as they like, and they can't be stopped.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
People who invested earlier are really upset. That is understandable. But we can't do much things here. Only thing to do is hold. Current losses will easily recovers in short time. I think downtrend will continue few days. We need to select the right time and buy more. This is a great opportunity to invest.  
Activity: 294
Quite uncertain situation. I really don't know what can we expect from market. I dont think that we will see fast recover in 2-3 weeks, rather we will see more smooth growth.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?

The market lately is very exciting. This is a great opportunity in order to get on the train before it goes running again. Though it is a great opportunity, I am just so unlucky that I haven't received my long awaited funds. I am planning to buy some known coins that I missed from the past years such as LTC, Monero, etc. I just hope I'll be on time when I receive my funds. I don't want to miss the train again.
Activity: 546
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
some of the people maybe worried, but I'm sure there are a people who have a big smile on their face. I believe those kinds of people exist, the whales are all smiling. While we are panicking like crazy. I believe this is the buy zone bitcoin. Get it while it cheap.

Some of the traders are know that this is not time for panic, this is the right time to buy because many coin are going down the price , only an expert not get panic because they know that after this bitcoin will recover.
Activity: 602
I hope prices will rise again.. I almost lost all gain I did....I'm not too worried but I regret not having sell part of my gains what I had the chance...
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
some of the people maybe worried, but I'm sure there are a people who have a big smile on their face. I believe those kinds of people exist, the whales are all smiling. While we are panicking like crazy. I believe this is the buy zone bitcoin. Get it while it cheap.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
as more investors to comes with early option on attaining market, price might goes on following to goes with the relatives on exchange with the shifts on displacement.

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I'm more confused than excited. We don't know how long this fall will take, and where is the right point for a profitable investment. Hard decisions are ahead.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Well, I made some decent profits on Feb 2nd with teh flash crash. I had set buy orders reall low, and they filled and the orice rebounded. My best trade had a 37% gain, the others a 17% gain.

You need to set your buy orders really low though, lower than the support lines, because that is the only situation the price will bounce back up to support. If you set them on the support line or just above, you are likely to get crushed if there is a downward trend starting.
Activity: 160
I think what is better for now is to wait for the coming back of prices on top. The panic moment is good for those who are not long term holders.
Activity: 448
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?

Of course I am happy as this presents an opportunity to buy in the dip. I might not get such opportunity today so i might as well take advantage of this now before i regret latter. I know for sure that prices will go up again
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
These days are buy , invest coins. Maybe we  never havent any oppurtunity to do that. We should think that shot. If you have many go invest, but dont worry about market. Green up soon!
Activity: 434
I feel excited and also not excited. With this situation i can buy altcoin with cheap price, and i can sell it with high price, so i can earn big profit. But behind this good opportunity, I am also not excited because I was forced to hold altcoin that i bought when the price has not been down for the long term, and i don't know until when i must hold it. Hope the prices can recovery as soon as possible
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
With bitcoin cash, litecoin, and ethereum prices falling down the same with bitcoin, I think partially I would some coins because this a perfect chance to buy when the price is dip but then again we don't know when the correction is gonna last so might as well hold some of my money and wait for the little increase and buy again because we can never be so sure with the movement of bitcoin price today.
Activity: 124
Yes im excited what happen about next day Because this is the time that investor need to invest cause like past year all coins are all at low price but at the end of the year they increase so much we hope to see that happen again so im so excited.
Activity: 119
To me, this is good time to buy bitcoin and etherium. Price has been decreased a lot, however, I think it will recover soon.
Activity: 1
I will wait for the price of bitcoin to be stabilize before investing more in crypto.  Better play safe now on the happenings on crypto world.

Good Idea.

Government and banks on some countries are making move to get rid of crypto currency. This cause the dipping of crypto.

True. In my opinion banks are huge reason behind goverments decision, as they are gonna lose some of bussines because of cryptos in the future.
Jump to: