Pages:
Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 23. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I think you do not have to worry. The market is now being corrected. This happens every year. We should really see this as an opportunity to buy more and we should not panic but I believe that these emotions really happen as the present tension will actually be there specifically for people who buy at peak prices
Activity: 185
Merit: 0
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?
I think this is a great opportunity to grab, I don’t know when’s the next crash coming in. I think there’s a great chance that prices will go up in late 2018 or maybe early 2019 so buy all you can. I buy ICOs these days and my top favorites are Liven, Treon and Ubex. Check these out!
Activity: 473
Though I am not really excited about the current situation of the market now because the price of coin are very low but I believe it will be better before the end of the year. It is a very good time to buy coin which are potential because the price is low and you can sell when the price is high
Activity: 98
Exactly cant predict the time line of market but it will green and boom. Market is depend upon the demand and supply and both effect the market result decline or on peak.High demand but short supply result prices high and massive  supply but no demand results decline of prices.So just patience and dont take decision in panic take relax and wait till market goes up.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
Am happy and also sad about the situation
Am happy in the sense that I will buy coins at cheap and affordable price.
But am sad because I won't be able to sell my tokens now, I just have to hold for the meantime.
That's why am happy and sad about it.
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
It is advisible to buy when the price is stable in the market... It takes a whole lot of patience anyway..
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
If I am excited about one thing, it will be buying some cheap altcoins which I trust, but the challenge now is determining the bottom while Bitcoin path is unclear for most of us, I think buying in batches is the best option.
Activity: 288
This is actually a bad phenomenon. I am waiting for the market to end this difficult moment as soon as possible.
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
I'm still thinking about buying some coins, while the price for them is low. I have some thoughts, but I have not yet made an exact decision
Activity: 105
I am excited, this is a good opportunity to jump in good projects while they are still cheap to buy but in the opposite I am worried as I invested when everything was at their pick so I am down big time.and also yes because i would have an opportunity to buy at low price.
This is two-sided stuff, it is of course good to buy low, but then you need to have a great confidence, that the Market will go up eventually, because if not, you will just lose all that you had invested.
i am so happy aboutthis situation, i believe that soon prices will go uop higher and higher, as it usually happens, so do not waste time
Activity: 105
of course, i am, so i thinl that now we shpuld try really hard in order tohave enough ime to possess each thing we need
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
I am excited, this is a good opportunity to jump in good projects while they are still cheap to buy but in the opposite I am worried as I invested when everything was at their pick so I am down big time.and also yes because i would have an opportunity to buy at low price.
This is two-sided stuff, it is of course good to buy low, but then you need to have a great confidence, that the Market will go up eventually, because if not, you will just lose all that you had invested.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
One of the major benefit of lower prices of cryptocurrency is that you can buy more of your cryptocurrency  that ordinarily you would not have been able to afford in bull or stable market!
Activity: 58
Everyone has its own interpretation to this situation, some were glad that the coins price is low but some were gonna be sad if they were set to themselves to sell their coin then it so happen that it was low price. Both situation has advantages and disadvantages to everyone and our situation will be either these two
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
For the cryptocurrency investors who bought their coins at higher prices then goes down the next days, it's better to hodl your coins and wait for their rebounds. Low prices give us the opportunity to buy coins at cheaper rate but you should also monitor the market often to find if the price of the coin is already reached its bottom.
I believ ethat people around are really familiar about the price of the bitcoin which is really unstable. And I believe that they know what to do if the price drop they will surely hold to avoid loss. But i also believe that there are some weak hands who are now doing panic selling because of the continueous dropping of the market price, I think we cannot blame them we have different sight on crypto feild.
Activity: 115
I will be very calm when I treat this situation. I won't have too much panic, even selling my cryptocurrency in a falling market. I think this will be an opportunity and I will continue to invest in this market.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
For the cryptocurrency investors who bought their coins at higher prices then goes down the next days, it's better to hodl your coins and wait for their rebounds. Low prices give us the opportunity to buy coins at cheaper rate but you should also monitor the market often to find if the price of the coin is already reached its bottom.
Activity: 61
When prices are low, I buy coins, I am engaged in long-term investments, I hope that it will bring me a good profit.
Activity: 126
I'm so sad and not eager to see the market price, I'm really not excited .. I think I'll wait a few weeks to see the market price, I hope when I see it later everything will change for the better.
Activity: 14
It has helped me acquire various projects I wouldn't have been able to if these prices weren't this low. Buy low, sell high. Let's go!
Pages:
Jump to: