Pages:
Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 25. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 0
When the price is low, I usually continue to invest in some cryptocurrency. I will take advantage of any opportunity in the encryption market. And I won't sell my cryptocurrency when the market falls.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?
There are many opportunities that the new investors can get while the cryptocurrency market is still down, they can buy more coins because most of the price of the cryptocurrencies are still cheap. The bull market will now occur so it is better if we will now buy many promising altcoins as we can.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?

I did not think about it, until the day I was not interested in investing crypto. Especially after seeing the world of crypto fall back, I think terrible.
Coin is your treasure and your money, and if market conditions fall out of control, who loses money? Yourself.
Activity: 434
Good day! Bitcoin keeps going down and this is not to be exited of as for my part. I have  lots of altcoins and they of course goes down with bitcoin. If I have extra cash I'll buy the dip and hoping the crypto market will recover so I can recover my loses. This is a good time for those new in cryptocurrency because everything is cheap to buy.

But it is time to buy bitcoin? It is good that there are times of dumping bitcoin and also there are times of pumping it.  The causes of changing prices was too good enough to gain more profit but it is too risky because sometimes you get loss more or maybe you can gain more.  It is good to buy but the holders was too disappointed by this and also a person who bought bitcoin at the highest price of it.
Activity: 85
In any situation, you need to be calm . Crypto is an emerging market , the price will definitely go up
Activity: 210
I am the holder so that the fall in prices of the entire crypto market allows me to buy good coins at low prices and I feel great right now. I estimate the bullish trend will start and this is an opportunity for investors. Big advantage is ready to wait.
Activity: 406
Next Generation Antivirus
This price cut has frightened many, and its duration was alarming all spring, but now there has come simplification in the market, I hope for a long time.
Activity: 112
Yes, of course, its time to buy, and hold for the time being so as to earn profits
Activity: 57
Bitcoin keeps going down plus all Altcoins generally.  There's s nothing to be excited about.   As for me, I got a  lots of altcoins and they are of course goes down with bitcoin. If I have extra cash I'll buy the some and hoping the crypto market will recover so I can recover my loses. This is the right time to invest because everything is so cheap.
Activity: 406
speculative and is derived with many dangers. This analysis is for informational purposes and ought to no longer be taken into consideration funding recommendation. Statements and economic information on Bitcoin mag and BTCMedia related websites do no longer always reflect the opinion of BTCMedia and ought to no longer be construed as an endorsement or advice to buy, sell or hold. beyond performance is not necessarily indicative of destiny outcomes.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
It's time to buy and it's really an excellent opportunity to go to the market with big money and make a profit. Now it is important only to select a quality project and invest in it what you are ready to lose. In this case, you are most likely to earn
Activity: 602
For me, in low price situation there some excited and some are not, why because in low price it is a good time to buy for you to gain high when it is comes back. In some other ways some are thinking there token and doubt to sell because it is loss for them. So in this situation the holder situation is at slightly risk and it is upon to them what to do, decision wise.
Activity: 196
Excited? Lol, man, nobody will be excited to see their money go down. The crypto world has been spilling blood for almost every coin out there, and that's causing a general panic. But looking at the bright side, With the low prices, you can buy more coins at cheaper rate and gain more later when the prices finally go back up. Blessing in disguise yeah? I think so too Wink
Activity: 644
It's great when you have the money to buy, you buy on the low,and it goes up, but when purchased,and it's all in place is, honestly not ice,as it has been going on for a long time,I know that a lot of people are just tired of all this,and they already want growth and development,but the situation is such that there will be no growth, until they Rashat certain Uncles, as soon as they give the go and get the money, everything will fly into space
Sometimes i am exited about this situation but if you are not know clearly something best thing you can can do just wait. If you have a money, this situation create a new opportunity for you
Activity: 80
I always buy COINS that I think are valuable at low prices. And make them a long-term investment. When bitcoin is stable, I will choose to sell some COINS. I'll buy it back when it starts to fall.
The prices of all COINS are falling now, so this means that we can buy more bitcoin and altcoin at a lower price this time.
Very exciting! Grin
Activity: 62
Usually when the price of the cryptocurrency is low, I will continue to keep our cryptocurrency and wait patiently for the market to pick up. If I have enough funds at this time, I will continue to invest in the current market.
Activity: 64
Yes a little, I bought a few coins at a low price, prices began to rise, there is hope for a good profit.
Activity: 309
Yes, I was surprised by the fall in prices and at first I was upset but then I bought a few Ethereum at a cheap price.
Pages:
Jump to: