Pages:
Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 77. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 0
Firstly I'm excited because i found it as opportunity to invest on those coins i miss on, but Now I'm afraid i may loose my investment because of the way price is going down day by day
Activity: 140
Merit: 8
Keeping an eye on OMG and Wabi. Especially Wabi since the market cap is only $28 million. Lots of room to grow since the ath was over $5 and now it's currently $0.62. OMG has been doing well during this dip and with the partnership with South Korean bank Shinhan, might be a good time to grab some more.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?
I didn't regret but I think it will be high for us to make the invest. I think it is good to buy in more witht the low price.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
for some people who have dreams in the future, this situation is very good they make a big investment and wait for the price to go up and I think the old coin investment that has good reputation is better
Yes because for some this is a good opportunity to buy at low prices. Buying bitcoin while at this cheap and wait until it high to havea huge profit. This situation is good and bad, good for investors and bad for those who wants to take profit.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
I can only say that when the number of those wishing to sell the increased crypto currency will be particularly large, and the number of Fiat owners intending to buy it will decrease (because of the inflated price, according to the prevailing opinion among them), the pamp will first slow down, and then , when the owners of the crypto currency will find that those who are ready to buy them at a high price are already very few, active sales and a rapid price reduction will begin on the crypto-exchange exchanges.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Yes I am happy whenever dips like this happens. I know people are like panic selling thier coins to cut loss but for me dips like this are great opportunity to buy cheap coins. Instead of focusing on the negative part why not focus on the positive part. Think of the huge profit you will get when the market goes green again. Don't be scared of situations like this instead seize the opportunity and don't let it go to waste.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
for some people who have dreams in the future, this situation is very good they make a big investment and wait for the price to go up and I think the old coin investment that has good reputation is better
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
For me it's like a mix emotions. Part of me is happy because I can buy cheap coins that I can add to what I am holding right now and the other part of me is scared and afraid that the market will not recover again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
Yes of course. It is a great opportunity for me if that situation happens. If all coins will going to decrease again, I will going to buy more stocks of bitcoin on that time. I will just hold until it pumps up.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
The people who have seen a bear phase before wont be worried as much this time as they know that this is just a part of the market cycle and that if the price goes up then it is bound to come down too. There cant be just an upward movement in the prices.
Activity: 24
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?

Frankly speaking, I do not have  much savings left to make good use of this opportunity. I am just buying bitcoins every month with savings I am left with and these days I am getting more bitcoins for same amount. Smiley
Activity: 336
At the moment there are not so good times on this market but there is no reason to panic. Until you have sold you have not lost, so keep your tokens and wait for better times
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Low prices are good but I am more interested in coins/alts with low market capitalization. Because this implies that these currencies have great potential to grow even further in value. Having more room for possible investments and wider market support.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
i am happy ,i can pay fewer money to buy more good coins ,  Many of them are giving very incredible opportunities now
Activity: 80
i buy ethereum everyday so i increase my bag . i also sold  part of my alts to ethereum and i am confident it will pump in the next weeks

Yes im excited to earn the money when it's comes rise. for me low price is good when it comes back maybe we get a lot of profit. for me im excited to see when it growth.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
In my opinion some people are depressed on the current situation due to bearesh market. Those people invested on the time were the price is on its previous peak. But on the other hand, It gives an opportunity to others including me who are adopted crypto recently. Means, we're giving another chance that we missed previously. Therefore, current situations opinions depends on each individual experiences. Hoping that one day even an early or recent adopters of crypto will all have smiles on their face Smiley
Activity: 112
i buy ethereum everyday so i increase my bag . i also sold  part of my alts to ethereum and i am confident it will pump in the next weeks
Activity: 410
may be a cheap price very many people are buying BTC to invest ,,, and in the next month because the price will certainly go up does not always go down.
Activity: 42
It’s a good opportunity to buy coins
Activity: 276
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
The present low prices and cheap coins really are opportunity to invest more in coins and I was really happy I bought more when it was very cheap because I had more volume than last year's prices. Im excited when this dip ends and maybe Ill earn bigger profit.
Pages:
Jump to: