Pages:
Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 88. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
Earning and keeping coins at the moment is a good idea then strike the market when the price reach x50 or more, those who sell coins today won't lose because maybe they bought their coins in much lower price as when they saw price increase a little the sell it, it's not panicking at all...
Activity: 224
The market is really good for everyone with a buy and hold strategy for long term investment. However, for trader by day or short day. They may experience real problems when the market is down. That is the essence of the crypto market when dropped. But I will hold and fight with this time and pray the market soon recover and grow.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
The excitement of the low prices are over.  People who intended to buy the dip already have and the dips keep coming.  It's hard to BTFD when you run out of funds to do so.  The true excitement will happen when the bulls return. 
Activity: 16
I think that everyone who has coins, seeing how the price falls on them, worries and worries a lot. Since it loses its money due to the instability of the market. A guess is the growth or fall is very difficult. Now is the best time to buy coins, and those who have them, keep it !!!
I will keep my pennies in the moment and will continue to invest during this time because its price may allow me to buy a lot and hoard. Wait until the day to enjoy its real value brought.
Making money requires foresight. You have to look at what can be rather than what has already happened. That's why many people will lose in the end.
What hesitation? Making money requires a foresight. Not the actual situation, but also to consider a process, motivated, knowledgeable, passionate and a little reckless will give you unexpected results!
Hah, really we dreamed about such low prices, but now when we have real opportunity to buy, we begin to panic! I see so many panic posts. Let’s calm dawn and catch the moment!
Great! Good opportunities come to investors. We can invest now. Not excited in a certain period of time the capital of investors will increase by 10 or 100 times!
Low prices are a great opportunity for investors, especially those who are still hesitant about capital. Investing while the low price will have the opportunity to earn higher profits in a certain period. Be patient while waiting to get good results that you achieve during this time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The crypto prices are volatiles, it will not still low forever, it will go up again after a while as usual. But it is good time for the buyers and the last comers, they have the opportunity nowadays to buy many crypto currencies including bitcoin with cheap prices.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Start buy with 30% bag, i think after g20 ended market will recover. If worst we still have money to buy the dip Grin Grin
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?
this is what im waiting for,kind of moment most of us wanted to happen,because we can buy all our funds to add as on my portfolio .though some are crying and selling but we are enjoying and buying.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I think now is the best time to buy.
but I am still waiting to buy some altcoin.
the possibility of the price could be more down from now.
Activity: 252
Hah, really we dreamed about such low prices, but now when we have real opportunity to buy, we begin to panic! I see so many panic posts. Let’s calm dawn and catch the moment!

Only investor who have big capital can catch this moment because the small investor have put their money in the market already.
This time actually is very excited but if we have more capital to throw to market but if not then this situation is useless.
Activity: 212
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
If you are open minded person i could say that you should be excited with the situation where prices are low. This is one  of those times where you can profit if you know what to do if there is a bloodbath. Bloodbath creates opportunity to some while those who have weak hands will lose some money.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Although looking scary for some, I see great opportunity to invest these days. Especially there is lots of short-term profit to make for day traders. Days are dark but dawn is close, hang in there. Keep believing in crypto.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg
Some are really worried about the price going down. My friend is one of them. When he had hold his coins it was priced at 11,000$ now it drops to 8,000$ . The price was going up at that time so he keep his bitcoins but sadly it was not able to come back to that point yet. So he is worried. Those who bought at the lowest price are happy because it did not drop lower than how it was bought. My friend wasn't just so lucky this time but he was optimistic to hold it still.
Activity: 224
I feel like I’m the only one happy about this decline. I missed out investing before the big spike in Jan (only because lack of funds). I have now saved up a healthy chunk and excited to jump in once the dip stabilizes.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Making money requires foresight. You have to look at what can be rather than what has already happened. That's why many people will lose in the end.
Activity: 318

I see it as an opportunity, buying at a time when crypto prices fall in favorable terms. Buy and hold it until the end of the year, and we will benefit.
Activity: 462
Well on our market situation now is low prices and im very excited to buy more altcoins because its very discounted price, but on the other hand some people holding some coins and even me r worried because of market crash, but this situation now on our market is a good start to buy more coins if u have fiat money buy BTC or ETH it's worth it. GL for everyone, its only my personal opinion regarding on  market for now...
Pages:
Jump to: