Pages:
Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 91. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
the purchase which make me very happy is the fact that i bought Eth a day before yesterday which i wake up yesterday to find out that the market have turned back green before the recent change in the market i was very very happy.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
The feeling is different for everybody, for those who just purchased bitcoins after the major drop we just experienced, they will certainly be happy as they wait for the price to rise to good position, while those who bought before the drop won't be so happy right now.
Activity: 275
Merit: 12
when the  price is low it means many people or traders are happy because thats the time they will go shopping a tokens or coins but in other side ,So sad to those who panic buyer who thought that the coin will continue to up th price but sadly will go down again.So if i were you wait for the lowest price of the time then buy a bunch and sell at ATH or all time high.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?
I never worry even if the whole market is red, it's an opportunity to see what kind of coins will start growing faster than others and buy them at that moment. We need to use this situation with the benefit for ourselves and not just expect a miracle in the future.
Why not? It is a very good time for those people who wants to buy bitcoin. Only a month ago its price was touching in the sky but now it has decreased 50% of its price. If you want to buy bitcoin then it is a very good time to buy and hold your coin. It is also bad news for those people who have bought bitcoin at high price but you have to keep calm because it can increase its price again. I think you shouldn’t sell your coin if you have bought your coin with high price. Just keep waiting for better day. Don’t think about buy bitcoin at this time if you want to be a member of this cryptocurrency because it is the best time to be joined with this coin.
It is very stupid to sell coins bought at higher prices. Yes, you are right that now is a good time to buy coins, but there is a possibility that the price of coins may fall even lower. This is a risk, but it is a crypto currency, here everything is very risky.  Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Why not? It is a very good time for those people who wants to buy bitcoin. Only a month ago its price was touching in the sky but now it has decreased 50% of its price. If you want to buy bitcoin then it is a very good time to buy and hold your coin. It is also bad news for those people who have bought bitcoin at high price but you have to keep calm because it can increase its price again. I think you shouldn’t sell your coin if you have bought your coin with high price. Just keep waiting for better day. Don’t think about buy bitcoin at this time if you want to be a member of this cryptocurrency because it is the best time to be joined with this coin.
Activity: 345
Yes, of course, its time to buy, and hold for the time being so as to earn profits
Activity: 658
It is actually bitter/sweet situation.  It is sweet if you have planned funding to scoop low price bitcoin on offer! It us bitter if you have not planned for bear market and allowing your coin are dropping rapidly in value.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Not everyone are excited for the low of price of a crypto currency. Some users may lost their investment during this period. Bur some may have the opportunity to buy more coins at a low price.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
yup it is the best to buy the crypto but i would say the best was when dip occurred few weeks back,there is no doubt that crypto will gain all new height in this year so it is best to buy altcoin or btc to gain some good profit. and if you are long holder then you can sll the invested coin during September or December phase ,these two month generally gain new high of coin.few are saying that it is not good to buy btc or altcoin  right now,i would say try to look previous all year price graph you will see similar trend each year,and this year we can expect a lot as blockchain is widely accepted by different organisation.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
Yes Im excited because it means most coins will be steadily going upwards. Always have a bad egg that'll crash but generally most investments now are pretty sound.

I do wish ETH would rise again as theres so many investments are pegged to ETH... and it'll be nice to gain some profits from the base coin
Activity: 294
I'm waiting for these moments when the price is low. Because last year i was disappointed not to buy the coins i had been craving for. But now that expectation has been achieved and i managed to add some new coins into my portfolio and also i can add the value of the coins i already own even if only partially.
Activity: 308
Prices are low compared to the first 2 weeks of 2018, and this is an excellent opportunity to buy more promising coins. The market can not be stable, and it means that if now everything has fallen in price, then soon there will be a good rise!
Have a nice day, everyone!
I see everyone talks only about huge sell walls that keeps price low, it is correct but I noticed that whenever there is a huge buy wall at low price, price can't move up untill that buy wall is down. Sounds weird but it is the case
Yes, this is how the market works. Now there is a slight panic, everyone is eager to sell their coins. They think they can lose all their money at all, it pushes the price down. The situation on the crypto currency market will not change until global good news appears.
Activity: 110
Prices are low compared to the first 2 weeks of 2018, and this is an excellent opportunity to buy more promising coins. The market can not be stable, and it means that if now everything has fallen in price, then soon there will be a good rise!
I see everyone talks only about huge sell walls that keeps price low, it is correct but I noticed that whenever there is a huge buy wall at low price, price can't move up untill that buy wall is down. Sounds weird but it is the case
The growth of the value of virtual currencies in the future looks very likely, but it is not guaranteed. If, for example, it is assumed that some critical vulnerability will be discovered in the system of a particular crypto currency, or if the states begin to massively introduce a total ban on the use of this currency, its value can collapse even to zero.
Activity: 336
Activity: 266
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
Panic from a possible situation, this is a very dangerous occupation for your finances. Especially at the moment when the economic system of the crypomarkets is growing and experiencing some factors from the authorities and the banking system. My advice can only be one, wait for August-September. There will be very good prices, and at the moment just wait.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
 Yes I am very excited about the current situation. I'm not the person to hold the altcoins and I'm not too worried about this.
I just wait for the altcoins to go down and I'll buy them and be patient and wait for them to rise and sell. I make a profit by that job and I think this is the safest and least risky job.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
It is a fantastic opportunity to buy buy buy.  Looking for coins right now with highs in December currently reduced by 80% with a relatively flat profile, bored people moving out - me moving in.  They will get back to their original value then move past it in 2 months and I will get an easy x5 then blasting past it.

sell everything you own, buy more crypto now before you miss the real start to the year.

Very bad advice. This is just what I did last year middle, I bought bought and bought. It was only half a year later that I managed to break even and then some, but I thought it was too risky to repeat. I most certainly upped my shares during this wonderful dip, but only in the coins I already owned (okay, except for Verge and Ripple, but together less than 3% of portfolio). I want to see Litecoin/Waves and Peercoin all break away,,, and then stay high waiting for Bitcoin to again rush ahead towards $15,000.
Activity: 294
Merit: 161
No I am not excited by low prices, for low prices also mean low BTC price. Whenever BTC drops heavily in price, all the alt coins also drop heavily in price. This is only good for people that had not gotten into crypto yet, now they can get in. But if you allready were in crypto, you either buy some more or wait with a sickening feeling holding onto your coins you had paid more for.
Pages:
Jump to: