Pages:
Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 93. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 102
I haven't bought any tokens in that period when it crashes, and now I'm very squandered about it, because it was a great opportunity to take not bad profit and the same situation I think wouldn't repeat soon. So next time I will try not to miss my chance
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
with the distinct of confinesment as work with the manage of development laids with less on chance for investors to attains with involvesment within the field of business on crypto finance, that the difference on value with the price of token to shows as spares on rest to put on objectives with the disputes of following instance as appealing with the part of funds on requesting position with the trading table.

Activity: 24
Merit: 1
Cryptos will skyrocket in 2018 and beyond as a tsunami of money will move into the crypto space:

Central banks start to consider crypto purchases

Institutions (pension funds, ETF products etc) are looking into crypto allocations

>200tn USD is parked in overvalued and imploding asset classes (stocks, bonds etc), whilst only <0.5tn USD is invested in cryptos

Decentralized crypto/blockchain shifts power back to the people. When more people wake up and see the prison cell they have always lived in, households start to flow money into decentralized blockchains.
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
you should mention about the product if you are asking generally than low price is an opportunity for the company and more to customer. Company take advantages of their customer they increase their customer by providing the good at low price and for customer they get a product at low price which was earlier at high rate.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
I'm a holder, and I saw how much my portfolio cost in early January. Today I am very sad to look at low prices and I am not happy with this situation.
Just don't panic, hopefully market will recover and I think it is only matter of time.
I mean, it is recovering, everything is green, bitcoin is going to $10K, eth to 1K litecoin is 210$.
I expect to see only positive things in upcoming months and I am excited at the moment.
Don't hurry boy) It can be fake reverse. There is not a little chance to touch 6k again.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I'm not worried about the low prices at the moment. I bought coins when prices fell, the only thing I regret that did not wait a little more, and I could buy a little more cheaply. In general, I see that prices are slowly starting to recover.
Activity: 210
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?
I'm not worried. I restored the missed opportunity and bought NEO at a low price) I am glad this correction)
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
I'm a holder, and I saw how much my portfolio cost in early January. Today I am very sad to look at low prices and I am not happy with this situation.
Just don't panic, hopefully market will recover and I think it is only matter of time.
I mean, it is recovering, everything is green, bitcoin is going to $10K, eth to 1K litecoin is 210$.
I expect to see only positive things in upcoming months and I am excited at the moment.
Activity: 124
Merit: 11
Well on our market situation now is low prices and I'm very excited to buy more altcoins because it is very discounted price, but on the other hand some people holding some coins and even me are worried because of market crash. But this situation now on our market is a good start to buy more coins if you have fiat money buy bitcoin or ethereum it's worth it. Goodluck guys, this is only my opinion regarding on our market today.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Everyone has its own interpretation to this situation, some were glad that the coins price is low but some were gonna be sad if they were set to themselves to sell their coin then it so happen that it was low price. Both situation has advantages and disadvantages to everyone and our situation will be either these two.
Activity: 672
I honestly hate it, when we hope high then when we hold his coin is not as we expected. because the coin that we have when entering the month of February 2018 has been destroyed with a low price. Probably because of the impact of bitcoin that the value of the destroyed price then all tokens / coin was damaged its sale value
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
Activity: 212
Merit: 22
Amazix
If you are an experienced trader, when you sell all tokens at a higher price, then you should be happy when there is a big drop in these tokens. But if you're a newbie, when you see a daily drop, you might panic.
Exactly! Nobody in this Crypto currency world can predict the exact top or exact bottom. So instead of worrying too much about this look for a dip and start buying from there. Don't go all in in one dip because there might be another one just after that. Remember to take profits on the way up the peak.
Activity: 630
It is actually bitter sweet situation. When you look at your portfolio and you see 80% decrease in your entire cap,  your head will start turning and you may not even recognise the opportunity presenting it's self at that moment and trust me there multiple opportunity been created by the event of general price decline.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
In reality, those who had already investment were worried since they will suffer losses due to drop prices, however it will be a good opportunity to those people who are interested to but coins since it was very affordable.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?

If there are more alts are low prices, this must not be a sign of worries to anyone instead we supposed to take chance to buy them, if we have a capital to buy em according to the budget we have. or if you some coins you are holding it you don't need to sell it but to wait until it recover again at the right time.
Activity: 224
If you are an experienced trader, when you sell all tokens at a higher price, then you should be happy when there is a big drop in these tokens. But if you're a newbie, when you see a daily drop, you might panic.
Activity: 434
Experienced traders are more than satisfied, although not with all coins, things are doing so well, because some of the cryptocurrency can not recover after the big dumps
Activity: 224
Infinite growth does not happen. The market should be adjusted. I use these moments to buy coins. These are the most profitable moments for the benefit of buying coins. After all, after correction, growth will begin. And we will not see such prices again.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
i'm not excited because i wanna to cash out my money but current situation about that price falling down make me can't to sell my coin. but on the other hand we have the opportunity to buy coin with a cheap price.  Cheesy Wink
Pages:
Jump to: