Pages:
Author

Topic: lowest price period ? - page 2. (Read 2200 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 03:58:27 AM
Price reduction almost happens every year, so no one knows whether prices go down in summer or winter. The right time to buy is when the coin price drops, there is no special time except the reason for the price decline.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 03:53:20 AM
Many things make the market reach the lowest price, this is certainly due to the fact that there are so many scam projects that make trauma investors invest in crypto, and they will think that all altcoins are scams.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
September 08, 2018, 03:52:54 AM
The price of the current currency is in a cheap period. It depends on who has the courage and vision to buy in large quantities at this time. Of course, the risk of doing this is also very high, because such a market may last for several years.
Risk always been part of any investment, people who can take and manage it well might have better outcome, most of the time those who take this
call which also have a good visions and knowledge will able to gain bigger profits, as long as you believe that bounce back will happen any situations
will be take over of great future ahead.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 03:16:13 AM
The price of the current currency is in a cheap period. It depends on who has the courage and vision to buy in large quantities at this time. Of course, the risk of doing this is also very high, because such a market may last for several years.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
September 08, 2018, 02:44:32 AM
Hi i want to ask , usually what period of the year are the lowest price ?  When the market drop a lot in red ??  i think summer ?
but what month months are the best times to buy ?
For me nobody can tell when or which month usually the market drop a lot.For me the opportunity to buy altcoins now its time to buy because the market price was drop.
Yeah no one knows when this market will dump since this is unpredictable and it will only depend on how investors reacts monthly. As we can see almost the 3rd quarter of 2018 the market dumps so hard but I have to agree on you that this is the right time to buy more. We have a lot of dump this year, and don't tell me you are not buying because that is totally a wasted opportunities.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 02:38:07 AM
If you go back to some previous year and compare it now , you can say that this year was the lowest price period maybe because we see last year the increase and bull run in all cryptocurrency value. Now I believe is the correction in all cryptocurrency value. So dont lose hope. Cryptoworld will recover soon.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 02:37:19 AM
Hi i want to ask , usually what period of the year are the lowest price ?  When the market drop a lot in red ??  i think summer ?
For me nobody can tell when or which month usually the market drop a lot.For me the opportunity to buy altcoins now its time to buy because the market price was drop.
Really agree on this one no one can predict the market but there are some experts that they always based on their technical analysis because it does not lie and I agree with them and some of them based in the history but right now I'll go for the technical analysis because I am sure using that we can maximize our profit and minimize our losses.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
September 08, 2018, 02:22:56 AM
Looking back you can judge for yourself the lowest year.
For the lowest period prediction can not be known, this year has a pretty good value and I think it will increase but not as high as December 2017.
Activity: 573
Futurov
September 08, 2018, 02:08:17 AM

This is probably the worse year for cryptoworld. Where all the value of cryptocurrency continously dropping down. If you really believe in cryptoworld then what you need to do is to buy more tokens. This is the time now that market is unstable.
Activity: 273
September 08, 2018, 01:16:58 AM
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
September 07, 2018, 09:42:14 PM
Here it is best to follow the market trends, not the time of year. However, if we refer to the statistics, in recent years, in the period from January to March, the market is at its lowest position.
Mostly we've seen it's growing period at the start of 3rd quarter onwards but it's seemingly too different trend today.  We are nearly ending 3rd quarter but it never shows aggressiveness moving high and still in the decline scenario.
Activity: 107
September 07, 2018, 07:54:46 PM
Here it is best to follow the market trends, not the time of year. However, if we refer to the statistics, in recent years, in the period from January to March, the market is at its lowest position.
Activity: 231
September 07, 2018, 12:13:43 AM
For me every year in the summer and fall, the market dropped dramatically until the winter, investors often want to take profit to rest, so Bitcoin prices will increase. Now it is extremely difficult to catch the bottom of coin, you can only buy it at a red price, the original will surely have losses, but the main thing is not to sell off and panic.
Activity: 149
September 06, 2018, 11:55:23 PM
I saw that in the past few years it was indeed the right time to plant crypto assets in the summer, because the price in summer was so low, from year to year it was like that.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 09:23:34 PM
As it turned out, usually in the summer there is a decline in the rate of cryptocurrencies, so it is better to buy cryptocurrency in the summer. But in General, see for yourself on the course.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
September 06, 2018, 07:49:34 PM
I think the current September is the cryptocurrency that is at the lowest exchange rate in the current ETH exchange rate of $ 230. So if the investment decision, the current time is most appropriate because if the investment in September and hold until December, when the exchange rate rebounded, the profit will be huge.
Activity: 308
September 06, 2018, 07:34:44 PM
Hi i want to ask , usually what period of the year are the lowest price ?  When the market drop a lot in red ??  i think summer ?

We are at the end of the summer now, and the prices couldn't make happy many of the crypto traders. I hope the prices will give us good selling opportunities in the next fall and winter. I really missed to see the prices high.
Activity: 486
September 06, 2018, 07:08:01 PM
The worst time for cryptocurrency world every year is when so many bad news and bad predictions related to crypto world released Smiley))). It's impossible to know good or bad period for this world. A lot of guys still hope that everything will be better at the end of every year like last year but seem like it's really difficult.
Activity: 644
September 06, 2018, 06:55:11 PM
my opinion this month is a situation where the price of all the coins on the market reaches its lowest point, and now it's a good moment to immediately buy as many coins for savings at the end of the year. I am optimistic that after this month market conditions will improve again and prices continue to increase until the end of the year.

my advice should be to buy coins that have good prospects and potential to be able to continue until the future and have been widely believed for the growth of its value again.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
September 06, 2018, 04:20:49 PM
Based on past historical trends, the May-August months are usually the months where we experience shifts in trends. This is probably true not just for the crypto market but for traditional markets as well. The reason for which, i don't fully understand, but have to do with fiscal cycles.

I believe this is even where they got the saying "sell in may and go away."
I want to believe the fiscal cycles may actually be the case in these scenarios. Looking at the shift in trend again this year, hugely within this period, one would say this is a period where low price is imminent for most assets. From cryptocurrency to gold to silver, name them.

This is the first time I am going to be getting to know about the adage, sell in May and go away but as it is, the downtrend, actually already started for the crypto market before may, so one way or the other, you may still want to be very careful of judging the present with the past.

There is not too much price history for crypto market to have a reliable seasonal pattern. Instead of picking the low prices by season or month, better approach will to use technical charts for this purpose.
Simply put; always make trend your friend. This is the only way you can get to make good trading and investment decisions in any market of your choice. As long as you are able to understand how to analyze trends and you are able to make use of it to enter or exit a position as well as stop loss, you will be able to make quality decisions and you would not have to start worrying yourself on whether you are hitting a good low price or not.

Amazing thoughts mate, I just hope if other traders would adopt this kind of mind setting because most of them who do trading isn't capable of holding their asset while we're in a bearish market. As we patiently wait for our asset to grow at a higher level of price, stop loss should be their for our coins to sustain for the future pumps to happen in a perfect time.

Pages:
Jump to: