Pages:
Author

Topic: lowest price period ? - page 7. (Read 2198 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 07:19:20 AM
Is it a good time to buy Ethereum now? I'm afraid that it will rise again soon and I'm trying to save up to buy an ICO this mid July.. Is it worth the risk?

Also, I'm saving up to buy MET (Menlo Tokens) for an ICO platform which they say will be an all-in-one marketplace for ICOs. Anyone heard of Menlo One and the devs behind it? Need some guidance if I should buy Eth and invest in MET when it launches? Here's a link to a youtube interview video with Menlo's CEO to give you an idea as to what this platform is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw1QBpBYE6o Sounds pretty neat but I want to make sure that this not all hype.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 06:33:21 AM
Hi i want to ask , usually what period of the year are the lowest price ?  When the market drop a lot in red ??  i think summer ?
but what month months are the best times to buy ?

In my opinion, the period which is full of good buying opportunities is this period. The prices are extremely low, and it is the best time for making some buying.
Activity: 521
June 16, 2018, 05:05:08 PM
Hi i want to ask , usually what period of the year are the lowest price ?  When the market drop a lot in red ??  i think summer ?
And who is sure that everything will be restored in the summer, maybe autumn, and maybe winter as last year, when nothing happened and bitcoin jerked on a flat spot. And it was necessary to buy in March, now it's extremely difficult to catch the bottom of the coin, you can just buy it at a red price, initially there will certainly be losses, but the main thing is not to rush and panic.

i want to buy some altcoins but need to be sure i buy in the best time.

It is impossible to be 100% sure that now is the best time to buy. Crypto market is not very predictable. It happens that everyone expects the price to rise, but everything goes vice versa. Now the prices are quite low, so I think this is a good time to buy. But no one will tell you 100% that the price will not go lower.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
June 16, 2018, 04:37:41 PM
We could see bitcoin at $5000 if this support doesnt hold and its looking pretty shitty.

I agree that bitcoin is looking pretty shit right now and we might see it going around $5800 range. However, I'm still confident that we can still go recover at the end of the year.

Regarding, the lowest price period, no one can say the specifics. Most of the traders rely on TA, but we all know that the market doesn't work that way and TA is somewhat not applicable. When others pointed out the price could go this way, bitcoin suddenly goes on the opposite. Plus this is based on hype, speculation, so its hard to say where the price is going to be.
Activity: 336
June 16, 2018, 04:23:28 PM
Hi i want to ask , usually what period of the year are the lowest price ?  When the market drop a lot in red ??  i think summer ?

It is hard to make an prediction about when the market will drop or rise again exactly. In my opinion, the best ways are following the prices and news to make better selections.
Activity: 392
June 16, 2018, 03:51:09 PM
The market never has some specific time for drop or rise. As we know market is very volatile and it fluctuates a lot according to the demand of the market at that time over the country and many more factors are responsible for the price variance, we cannot select one specific month for the growth and downfall. So we even cannot say if the market will be green in autumn and winter or it will drop a lot but we can only wait. From past days we can say market is recovering but hasn’t recovered yet a lot we have to wait and watch the market frequency
Best time to buy coins are when the market is low , so you can lots of coins at lowest rates and can sell them when the marker rises up. So don't wait for the season watch the shares of the market and invest according to it.
Activity: 94
June 16, 2018, 12:12:12 PM
We could see bitcoin at $5000 if this support doesnt hold and its looking pretty shitty.
Activity: 108
June 16, 2018, 12:11:12 PM

No one can say the exact time. As crypto is unpredictable and for example this summer was supposed to be profitable, but it is not
Activity: 2492
Merit: 212
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 16, 2018, 11:53:58 AM
It depend on what altcoin are you going to buy,because there are some coins that pumping even when market are bloody red.

But for me this day is the best time to buy before the market recovers and go moon.you will remain waiting and becomes late for the ride,so choose what coin and buy it now
Activity: 382
Merit: 109
June 16, 2018, 11:49:58 AM
We won't specify any period as lowest price period.Because we can't predict the price of decentralized digital currency.Based on the demand of cryptocurrency the price of that coin will increase.If the demand of the coin is reduced,it automatically decrease the price.
Activity: 294
June 16, 2018, 09:56:05 AM
We clearly are in depression phase, let's strat a new bitcoin cycle.
2013 => ATH 1k, 2017 => ATH 20 k, 2021 => ATH 400k  Grin
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 09:49:15 AM
If we had the answer to that, we wouldn't be here on a forum doing research! its really looking at news, looking at project value, and some gut feel! sometimes its a complete guess. Id say that its almost hit a low now though and if it goes down further by a bit, then that'll be the bottom. But im talking about the overall market cap, individual coins would have its own bottoms.
Activity: 347
Merit: 111
June 16, 2018, 09:44:37 AM
No, I'm not panicking! The current price decline is just the normal fluctuation of the market. I think by the end of this month, there will be a good increase. Don't panic, it will only make your situation worse!
Activity: 154
June 16, 2018, 07:26:12 AM
It doesn't work like that bud. You can't guarantee this year will be anything like last year or the year before. Analyse the market under it's current situation not what has happened in the past.

In therms of the best time to buy, I would say that if BTC holds this triple bottom that it is currently sitting at, now would be an excellent time to buy most coins. If not, we could still be ready to drop a bit further. If you truly believe in crypto though, next years prices will be much higher regardless right?
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
June 16, 2018, 07:17:13 AM
This is very volatile market and you can't predict when prices will fall or rise.It can be anytime of the year whether winter or summer. The positive news and increased investments will pump up the prices and any negative aspect will shift the momentum away from it crashing the prices. So we can say it depends on the market trend. This might be the best time to buy as prices may recover or they may go down in coming days.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
June 16, 2018, 06:35:12 AM
It doesn't depend upon the the months it just depend on that instant of the time . It is very difficult to judge the unpredictability of the the prices in the crypto market . If we just rely on the reports of the events that occurred in terms of price in past 3 years then it is notices that the best period to buy is from march- September and the prices gets high by year end .
Activity: 213
Blockchain with solar energy
June 16, 2018, 04:28:24 AM
The beginning of the year has always been the highest in the fall. The summer has not so badly undermined the overall market capitalization. There were corrections, but they looked like today's price movements. Yes, and in general this year has got out of a tendency and is ready to beat all records on the protracted fall.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
June 15, 2018, 05:19:00 PM
I hope that this period we are experiencing right now. If the market continues to fall further, it will be a disaster.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
June 15, 2018, 05:09:11 PM
Look at the history of prices for the past year. The people I follow say that this year's schedule coincides with the schedules of previous years. So I think my advice will help you make the right choice. And it is never too late to trade. You can start right now.
I think it was not much about trading than about the lowest price periods each year. Normally there is no specified period for the prices to fall during a year. Not summers. They can also be winters. It entirely depend on the demand in the market and the price stability. The more the demand and price stability, the more will be the prices and vice versa. And yes investing right now can get you some crypto on low price so if you are actually looking for the time of low prices, now is the time to enter.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
June 15, 2018, 02:29:19 PM
Cryptocurrencies don't have a long history that someone can claim the repetition of trends or cycles according to months.

Last year we saw Q1 and Q3 to be bearish, Q2 to be a bullish and Q4 to be a highly bullish period. But this year, so far, Q1 and Q2 both have been a bear one with a very small market volume. Last year, we had more HODLers. But this year there has been a shift from HODLers to Swing traders and that's why we see a short market cycle that doesn't sustain. We don't have enough data at present that you can trade according to expected market trend at expected month of a year.

Pages:
Jump to: