Pages:
Author

Topic: lowest price period ? - page 9. (Read 2200 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 251
May 28, 2018, 07:15:28 PM
I think that such a period is possible to catch, but for this course you need to understand the cryptocurrency itself, its statistics of some coin, for example, and then you can catch and guess the same perud.
There is no such specified period during which the price of a particular coin may decrease. The rise or fall in the market prices is not seasonal. It is entirely the market game. Market determines the rise or fall in the prices of a currency by its invisible hand. Actually the summer looks a period of high prices if you look back at February when the prices were touching the floor. There has been incredible rise in the prices of crypto currency lately.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
May 28, 2018, 11:10:11 AM
Hi i want to ask , usually what period of the year are the lowest price ?  When the market drop a lot in red ??  i think summer ?
but what month months are the best times to buy ?

Traditionally that January and February are periods of the lowest prices; in the summer prices aren't so low, but weak activity and small volumes don't allow cryptocurrencies to grow. Now, too, there is an important correction and I think bitcoin will reach 6000 and then you can buy the altcoins that you need.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
May 28, 2018, 08:08:28 AM
Hi i want to ask , usually what period of the year are the lowest price ?  When the market drop a lot in red ??  i think summer ?
Market prices are not as stable and will change quickly at any time, therefore it is difficult to predict. Good news and bad news greatly affect the stability of market prices, how strongly each news follows the crypto market hence the effect also to the stability of the price of crypto. I think you should learn more clearly about this crypto.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
May 28, 2018, 07:41:32 AM
I think that such a period is possible to catch, but for this course you need to understand the cryptocurrency itself, its statistics of some coin, for example, and then you can catch and guess the same perud.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
May 28, 2018, 07:37:10 AM
Buying at the lowest price is impossible, and prices fluctuates a lot so there is not exactly a lowest price period, you should not use your all money in one order when buying as you can't know whether it is the lowest price exactly.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
May 28, 2018, 06:41:50 AM
The beginning of the year always shows a big decline, but the fact that the bear market has dragged on until the summer is already an exception and it will be extremely difficult to find the bottom of the coin now. Really the current price does not allow you to believe that even when you buy, you do not pay back your investments, I do not believe it.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
May 28, 2018, 06:31:39 AM
gathering statistics and chart studying, I think it will steady go bearish till July as it is month of holiday in US country. Perhaps, crypto will bleed more.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
May 28, 2018, 06:24:49 AM

This is unusual, usually it should be green at this time of the year. January is the dump season when people need money, but now we should be enjoying the spring bounce. Perhaps mt gox has something to do with this years delayed bull run
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
May 27, 2018, 05:11:25 AM
Going by history the start of the year is dump time and mid year brings growth.

I like that words.

I agree with your interpretation. this could be the last fall. I did invest altcoins at the end of the month of March , now altcoins the same price fell. (ETH and BTC parity ). I hope the second half of the year continues to rise as you say.  Wink Cool
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 04:57:23 AM
very funny i think.
We are now fully in , the last months was more red than green.

last year the up trend was after august.

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 02:44:47 AM
I think now is the best time to buy crypto ... the current price is too cheap and is starting to grow.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
May 27, 2018, 02:17:33 AM

As a investor of bitcoin and other kind of crypto I and others can not give you exact answer to the questions of yours. I would just tell you that it is unpredictable the market value, is unpredictable to see and to guess when it well rise and a fact thta it is not like a tree that have its season to glow and to glom for the right fruit to pop up.

Activity: 2646
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
May 27, 2018, 12:20:21 AM
When I look back at the price of cryptocurrency market base previous market, whenever the market start the year in bearish way it will also occur at the Q3 also and I will advice to wait till the month of August/September.
Activity: 322
May 27, 2018, 12:09:32 AM

Now there is such a situation on the market, which is difficult to bring to the statistics. Yes, traditionally the best time for entry is summer, but it is difficult to predict the moment of what price will be in autumn, it is possible that now is not the very bottom, and you will find yourself in a minus and in a position of prolonged waiting.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
May 26, 2018, 11:49:02 PM
no one can predict the lowest price
but if you bad news about crypto that's where you wait for the price below then you buy it
Activity: 62
May 26, 2018, 10:37:33 PM
mid year certainly, between 2nd and early 3rd quarters, from october coins would go on in price
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
May 26, 2018, 07:38:03 PM
It is difficult to know. many a time where crypto in a State of low prices and of course the time is the right time to buy. for the major increase occurred nor will anyone know when that time comes. While you already feel getting a big profit and then sell it.

You don’t really need to focus on how much is the lowest price as long as you bought it at a dump price your profit is still sure in short term. The market can go down anytime, no one really knows so bettet to analyze the market and don’t forget to invest.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
May 26, 2018, 07:14:03 PM

Well in my experienced market goes red when Christmas is near because maybe people need money to spend for coming holidays .
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
ENTRY cryptocurrency
May 26, 2018, 05:28:45 PM
In July, investors leave the market, many go on vacation. They have no time to engage in trade. In August, the market will also not be active. In the beginning of autumn, as a rule, the market is very active, coins have great volatility, this gives a good chance to earn.
Activity: 182
May 26, 2018, 04:35:28 AM
I am not old in crypto market. But I looked at the past charts of the market. What I saw was Q2 is a low price period generally.
When we look at bitcoin, it has bull runs around november and late july's
Altcoin bull runs happen just before or just after btc bullruns
Pages:
Jump to: