Pages:
Author

Topic: LoyceV's Avatar for Rent [first 🦊🦊🦊3 YEARS🦊🦊🦊 (165 weeks) rented out] - page 44. (Read 32693 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
Goodness me, that post was 18 months ago! Doesn't time fly when you are stuck in a global pandemic locked up in the foxhole having fun?

I guess that from the second foxhole (re-)opening too much fun I ceased counting time

We live eternal happiness in Shangri-La.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18588
Goodness me, that post was 18 months ago! Doesn't time fly when you are stuck in a global pandemic locked up in the foxhole having fun?

My already rented avatar is still not for rent.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
we switched clocks back with 1h. You switched it with 30 minutes?
Switching time takes time. I'll remove another 30 minutes next week.

I think it has more to do with partying too much in another time, probably in the future.
So this excuse stands only if you were... there... since before last weekend.

I'll quote oeleo: "In case it is somehow not obvious enough that my already rented avatar is not available to be rented by virtue of it already being rented, consider this post public notice that my already rented avatar is not available to be rented.

I do not think such an insignificant announcement regarding my already rented avatar not being available to be rented (because, if you remember from the beginning of this post, it is already rented) warrants its own thread.
".

I've missed the original, but now that I'm reading that I'm getting dizzy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
we switched clocks back with 1h. You switched it with 30 minutes?
Switching time takes time. I'll remove another 30 minutes next week.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
My timing is a tad off. Or is it? We've switched to winter time so I'm stuck in between now.

I switched to winter time as well, but here we switched clocks back with 1h. You switched it with 30 minutes?

Excepting that, thank you as well, Supreme Leader!

Besides, if by any chance Maestro is still wondering, I'll quote oeleo: "In case it is somehow not obvious enough that my already rented avatar is not available to be rented by virtue of it already being rented, consider this post public notice that my already rented avatar is not available to be rented.

I do not think such an insignificant announcement regarding my already rented avatar not being available to be rented (because, if you remember from the beginning of this post, it is already rented) warrants its own thread.
".
legendary
One hundred and thirty-seventh week paid.
Thanks again for your flawless timing!

My timing is a tad off. Or is it? We've switched to winter time so I'm stuck in between now.
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
One hundred and thirty-seventh week paid.
legendary
Thanks again for your flawless timing!

I'm late Sad
legendary
One hundred and thirty-sixth week paid.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Sounds healthy Cheesy
It can be healthy in small doses, but overdosing can seriously affect your health in a bad way Cool

Travarica is a type of brandy (rakija) in Croatia made from grass. Some call it “a doctor in a bottle” because it can have healing capacities. In addition to healing internal ailments, it is also one of the most flavoursome in taste. So what are you waiting for? Treat yourself to this tasty medicine!
https://feeds.croatia.hr/epic-week/experience/try-tasteful-medicine-travarica/
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18588
I did a late contribution with something a bit stronger, so that means we should safely go to 88k soon, but I need a liver detox after that.
Ooft. I remember buying a bottle of "Buongusto Alcool" when on vacation in Italy many years decades (ugh!) ago. It was 95%. "Buongusto" roughly translates to "good taste". Spoiler alert: It did not taste good. Tongue

It did mean that instead of making vodka and coke you could just make alcohol and coke, though.

I assume this means we'll be seeing $95k by EOY.
legendary
legendary
Balkan sounds like a great place, that's stronger than my hand alcohol Cheesy
Yes, and I didn't even show you any of our many homemade rakia stuff made from different kinds of fruit and herbs... that stuff should be taken with care and only in small doses  Cheesy
I don't know exact percentage or label so no point in showing it here.
legendary
I did a late contribution with something a bit stronger, so that means we should safely go to 88k soon, but I need a liver detox after that.
Balkan sounds like a great place, that's stronger than my hand alcohol Cheesy So it must kill just about anything!
legendary
(Are you sure you won't join us? Grin)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Whfsile you were chatting, I accted ... I drankfs so much that I could hardlyy write this messsage  Kiss
legendary
I like the dedication of 68%!

Will there be girls? Cheesy
Depends on how "dedicated" we are. I'm doing my part, at least. Tongue
legendary
Meanwhile, elsewhere in the foxhole...

I like the dedication of 68%!

Will there be girls? Cheesy
legendary
Meanwhile, Bitcoin is at an all time high again. I've given up celebrating with an alcohol percentage similar to the Bitcoin price. I can do it in volume (ml) though Smiley
Meanwhile, elsewhere in the foxhole...

Pages:
Jump to: