Pages:
Author

Topic: LoyceV's Avatar for Rent [first 🦊🦊🦊3 YEARS🦊🦊🦊 (165 weeks) rented out] - page 47. (Read 32693 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
One hundred and twenty-fifth week paid.
Thanks again for your great timing! Mine is terrible, somehow it feels like a Friday, so I totally forgot it's Wednesday today.
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
One hundred and twenty-fifth week paid.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
We've been pedaling at it like wild foxes!  Cheesy
It looks like we have more and more secret admirers, otherwise how to explain that the key metaphors of this thread can be found in other sections?
Finances are harsh all over the world... It would be no surprise for me that Cyrus or even theymos would try to be accepted in the foxhole. Besides, this is the sexiest gang of the forum, so how could anybody not want in?! Smiley

I have one guess related to the general location of Cyrus and GB, but still it seems unlikely to me that GazetaBitcoin is preaching Fox'culture to Cyrus over a beer.
It may seem curious, but believe me that I and Cyrus never talked before, no matter our close location. Only once, he replied to a post of mine, if that matters, but in rest we never talked Smiley

For sure it wasn't a beer, rather a plastic-bottled homemade wine.

fillippone knows the drill already =))) When you'll come here, my friend, you know how I will wait you at the airport Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
We've been pedaling at it like wild foxes!  Cheesy
I'm not paranoid but ...  Roll Eyes

It looks like we have more and more secret admirers, otherwise how to explain that the key metaphors of this thread can be found in other sections? I have one guess related to the general location of Cyrus and GB, but still it seems unlikely to me that GazetaBitcoin is preaching Fox'culture to Cyrus over a beer.

For sure it wasn't a beer, rather a plastic-bottled homemade wine.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
We've been pedaling at it like wild foxes!  Cheesy
I'm not paranoid but ...  Roll Eyes

It looks like we have more and more secret admirers, otherwise how to explain that the key metaphors of this thread can be found in other sections? I have one guess related to the general location of Cyrus and GB, but still it seems unlikely to me that GazetaBitcoin is preaching Fox'culture to Cyrus over a beer.
Activity: 1659
Merit: 687
LoyceV on the road. Or couch.
One hundred and twenty-fourth week paid.
Thanks again for your excellent timing.

My timing is a tad off indeed.
legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
LoyceV apologizes for being late ... as always, family circumstances.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
One hundred and twenty-fourth week paid.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 7340
Farewell, Leo
I guess theymos gave up after the third alt.  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 3052
I like the fact that between all the entities of o_e_l_e_o , LoyceV still managed to fight for the number 2 spot. Shine on you crazy fox!
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18588
PS. Some of you can still go to the future, right?!
Oh yes. Everything is looking great on my timeline:

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
To break the record, of course

We must de-throne thermos! We must!!!

That will be broken and without the "help" of this topic.
You guys don't know that much?! Some of you could have been checking it really when were playing in the future...

PS. Some of you can still go to the future, right?!
legendary
legendary
I also wondered... why 75 merits? Why not 50? Or 55 or any other number?
To break the record, of course
legendary
And by the way, it looks like you, too, are now on the same timeline with me, otherwise you would know why the first post of this thread is underestimated by 75 merits.

I also wondered... why 75 merits? Why not 50? Or 55 or any other number?
legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Not sure what you are talking about here. It's definitely received merit.
Edit: Oh, I see you are still on the 2021 timeline. My bad.
I don’t want to disappoint you, but this is not the first time we have had this conversation. Nevertheless, let me repeat that, unlike Loki, I did not find my female variant, so this timeline is the most acceptable for me. And by the way, it looks like you, too, are now on the same timeline with me, otherwise you would know why the first post of this thread is underestimated by 75 merits.

Edit: Here's how the thread looks in 2024 -

Edited: Oh, it looks like it's okay ... nice to know that at least one of your variants knows what happened tomorrow ... in a week, in 4 years.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18588
It is strange that the first post of this thread did not receive any merit ... I believe that 75 is just the number of merit that could reflect the real value of this thread.
Not sure what you are talking about here. It's definitely received merit.

Edit: Oh, I see you are still on the 2021 timeline. My bad. Here's how the thread looks in 2024 -

legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
It is strange that the first post of this thread did not receive any merit ... I believe that 75 is just the number of merit that could reflect the real value of this thread.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: