Pages:
Author

Topic: LoyceV's Avatar for Rent [first 🦊🦊🦊3 YEARS🦊🦊🦊 (165 weeks) rented out] - page 48. (Read 32536 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
I am a “wannabe merit cycler”.  Time travel to merit you again is still out of reach for my capabilities.

Fillippone, my brother from another mother! Don't worry! Nobody can time travel, except our Supreme Goddess. Just look at this topic: Marcel is trying for more than 2 years (which was just one very long year until recently - 97 weeks long) with no success. He still tries though. I bow down. But anyway: don't be worried that you can't. Only Foxpup can! (And I bow down again!)
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
It is a pity that this limitation applies. So you could come here every week. Scattered everyone 50 merit, just for 30 days (just 4 payments) the whole bank should be enough. Then ask theymos for more.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
He's just too shy to pay in kind [otherwise he would have been in the club for a long time], which is why he's so generous.  Grin

Then ask theymos to increase your limit to 10 000 merit. On your merit transactions, the guys from the club will fly into space, on a jet merit thrust.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
If Theymos increases the limit, he will betray his anarcho-capitalist views, given ...

🦊 Current members: [...] theymos

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
Sorry:

I am a “wannabe merit cycler”.  Time travel to merit you again is still out of reach for my capabilities.

It is a pity that this limitation applies. So you could come here every week. Scattered everyone 50 merit, just for 30 days (just 4 payments) the whole bank should be enough. Then ask theymos for more.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Whitout the limit to 50, why not 1,000 in one shot?
legendary
<…>

Sorry:

I am a “wannabe merit cycler”.  Time travel to merit you again is still out of reach for my capabilities.
legendary
Thank you as well!

Fillippone, mio caro, are you so kind to give me a hand here? My back is killing me...

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
One hundred and twenty-first week paid.
Thanks again for your near perfect timing! I would have been a second earlier, if not for my kid calling me.
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
One hundred and twenty-first week paid.
legendary
Because I appreciate the (very accurate) payments Smiley And it has become a tradition, I can't change tradition!

It is also the natural order of things Smiley

I couldn't stop myself, I had to know. Now I'm confused Tongue

Oh, my baws... lol. Of course I did not mean the first definition of the term. However, I can never argue with the supreme wisdom shared on that website. I bow down to the ones who created it! Anyway, in order to con-fuse things now, if ypu scroll a bit, you can find also this explanation for "baws": Smiley

So, I take it the beer bottles won? Shocked

There were severe casualties on both sides... But let's say there was a draw at the end? Smiley
legendary
Although, I haven't understood; why do you thank him?
Because I appreciate the (very accurate) payments Smiley And it has become a tradition, I can't change tradition!

last night I had an argue with multiple beer bottles and I had to show them who's the baws.
I couldn't stop myself, I had to know. Now I'm confused Tongue

These are some leftovers from tbe fight (ignore the water bottle, it was not involved in the fight Smiley ):

So, I take it the beer bottles won? Shocked
legendary
Hmm, GazetaBitcoin why do you hodl open bottles of beer in the fridge?
both are still only half full. Do you need help with them?  Wink

Yes, please, if you are so kind. They are the only enemies which remained "alive" after the battle Smiley

Good find, especially as the water bottle has the cap on.  Grin
Unless it was indeed a tough night, I see no reasons for such a mistake...

I acted like one man army. It was a tough battle with all the bottles but I think I managed to win. There were casual losses on both sides. On my side, I barely woke up today for working, lol. On bottles' side, only those two remained. I guess at some point I forgot one was opened and I started (fighting with) another one... it is hard to remember all the details though. But the water bottle was innocent. It did not involve at all in the entire war!

(... imagine that when I've seen that he's missing last evening I thought "Poor Gazeta is working his ass off")

Poor Gazeta was working his ass off, but in a different manner. An old Romanian saying explains, "booze is good, but if you keep drinking it everyday" Smiley And in order to win such a battle you have to practice a lot... So yes, I worked, NeuroticFish! I did not stay almost a minute for about 4h or so Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

Good find, especially as the water bottle has the cap on.  Grin
Unless it was indeed a tough night, I see no reasons for such a mistake...

(... imagine that when I've seen that he's missing last evening I thought "Poor Gazeta is working his ass off")
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Fillippone, don't worry, I am here. I thanked to our Supreme Leader via a secured communication channel. Oh, disregard that, I forgot that forum PMs can be read by NSA, lol. Anyway, I'm still here, but last night I had an argue with multiple beer bottles and I had to show them who's the baws. These are some leftovers from tbe fight (ignore the water bottle, it was not involved in the fight Smiley ):

legendary
Anyway, I'm still here, but last night I had an argue with multiple beer bottles and I had to show them who's the baws. These are some leftovers from tbe fight (ignore the water bottle, it was not involved in the fight Smiley ):

Lol! I have been fighting a very similar fight yesterday (no pics attached sorry), but that didn’t interfere with some obscene activities I meant to carry on.
legendary
@GazetaBitcoin, my friend, where are you? Timing is everything. You are missing something. I am not able to time travel, yet.

Fillippone, don't worry, I am here. I thanked to our Supreme Leader via a secured communication channel. Oh, disregard that, I forgot that forum PMs can be read by NSA, lol. Anyway, I'm still here, but last night I had an argue with multiple beer bottles and I had to show them who's the baws. These are some leftovers from tbe fight (ignore the water bottle, it was not involved in the fight Smiley ):

Although, I haven't understood; why do you thank him? Aren't you providing a service?

First of all, I think you start from a wrong assumption by calling Foxpup a "he" Smiley Second of all, we are grateful for keeping the worlds (yes, the worlds, not the world) not colliding. Third of all, we also thank for this:

1. Foxpup Merit Cycling Club, also known as "The Dalton Gang" or "The Skull Gang". Arguably certainly, as already demonstrated, the sexiest gang from the forum (more info here).
Supreme Leader: Foxpup, also known as Capo di tutti capi, Capo dei capi, Padrino. Also known for time travelling ability.
Known members and adulators (wannabees): LoyceV, suchmoon, o_e_l_e_o, marlboroza, fillippone, bitmover, tranthidung, JollyGood, examplens, GazetaBitcoin, icopress.
Reputation: the gang became so notorious that it is spoken of it on other forums as well. Its power is also admitted here:

Activity: cycling and controlling the forum merits with a very strong hand.
ANN: none that I am aware of; the leader is recruiting her army through various posts (such as here or here).
First mention: March 27th, 2019, 19:11:27.
Misc: the gang runs in a closed circle and it's over-protective towards its members. Rumors say that the members aren't paid with minimum wage for their serving.

Emblems:

What do you choose - family or famiglia?

As you see, we chose famiglia.

That's the board we're in, at least.

No, that's the board WE're in

legendary
@GazetaBitcoin, my friend, where are you? Timing is everything. You are missing something. I am not able to time travel, yet.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 7340
Farewell, Leo
There's something oddly satisfying with this thread.

Although, I haven't understood; why do you thank him? Aren't you providing a service? That's the board we're in, at least.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18587
All of our lives have changed a lot in the two years. Home, work, socializing, travel, everything. There is something strangely comforting about the incredible regularity of Foxpup's payments. A rare constant in a wildly fluctuating world.

And as always, my thanks.
legendary
One hundred and twentieth week paid.
Thanks again for your flawless timing! My time machine landed a tad late, but I totally didn't cheat posting this Tongue
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18587
Although it's not entirely clear to me why 🦊, in her two years of time travel so far, hasn't faced the wrath of the Time Variance Authority.
Who's to say Foxpup isn't Sylvie? (Loki spoilers)
Pages:
Jump to: