Pages:
Author

Topic: [LTC-GLOBAL] Litecoin Silver [Shutting Down] - page 2. (Read 8639 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
September 08, 2013, 01:35:41 AM
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Dead?
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
So you still have silver? and what is current shares costing for another coin sir? Or what are the number of shares needed for a coin?!?!?!
legendary
Its no problem. Happy everything went through smoothly  Grin
Just wanted to finally give Salty his due. I successfully made a withdraw from the fund and the entire process was smooth and professionally handled. Thanks Salty, and sorry for the extremely late reply. Newbie rules suck in this case.

I never gave him his props here either.. mine went quite smoothly... also ... nice name awesome set of books by Lumley!

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Just wanted to finally give Salty his due. I successfully made a withdraw from the fund and the entire process was smooth and professionally handled. Thanks Salty, and sorry for the extremely late reply. Newbie rules suck in this case.
legendary
September 22, 2012, 04:06:48 PM
This will be the update / Current status post

There are currently 341 Shares circulating

Pics to back up the current shares:
http://i.imgur.com/NSIoU.jpg
better to repost the link for easier read.

I will do that as well, but the 1st Post that I subbed will be where I post current status as well.
legendary
Activity: 1441
Merit: 1000
Live and enjoy experiments
September 22, 2012, 02:03:25 PM
This will be the update / Current status post

There are currently 341 Shares circulating

Pics to back up the current shares:
http://i.imgur.com/NSIoU.jpg
better to repost the link for easier read.
legendary
September 21, 2012, 03:17:00 PM
I will be releasing the shares in 1 hour and 14 minutes from this post, it comes to 5:30PM my time, but whatever 1 hour and 14 minutes from this post is in your time, I will be releasing more shares. I've got a few issues to work out share release wise (the best way to do it), but I'll try and resolve them by the release time.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
September 21, 2012, 03:10:15 PM
I can't wait!!!!!!!!! gimme  This is right up my alley ... I have been looking for something to do with my LTC

A bunch of assets have been available for litecoin for quite some time actually, take a look at http://galaxies.mygamesonline.org/digitalisassets.html for recent figures I started archiving a while ago, but those listings don't date back as far as the actual asset offerings themselves do.

Take a look at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/open-transactions-server-assetbondcommoditycryptocoindeedsharestock-exch-53329 for info about the trading platform they are on...

-MarkM-
September 21, 2012, 02:47:10 PM
Alright it finally arrived! 8 more Oz will be added to the fund today, I'll try and give a better timeline when I figure it out, but I'm trying to make sure as many people are available as possible, because I have been getting a little bit of grief from people that wanted to buy, and I sold while they were offline. Anyway, the fund is growing, and pretty soon the market should have a nice liquidity. I'll update with all of the pics in a few minutes.

I can't wait!!!!!!!!! gimme  This is right up my alley ... I have been looking for something to do with my LTC
legendary
September 21, 2012, 11:49:12 AM
Alright it finally arrived! 8 more Oz will be added to the fund today, I'll try and give a better timeline when I figure it out, but I'm trying to make sure as many people are available as possible, because I have been getting a little bit of grief from people that wanted to buy, and I sold while they were offline. Anyway, the fund is growing, and pretty soon the market should have a nice liquidity. I'll update with all of the pics in a few minutes.
legendary
September 19, 2012, 06:11:51 PM
Well, I'd just like to apologize for the delay. I ordered a bit of Silver last Friday with the delivery estimate date being today, and the guy hasn't shipped it yet... So more shares for the asset are coming, just not nearly as quickly as I would have liked.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
September 19, 2012, 01:45:24 PM
Excellent. I bought a silver coin with litecoin awhile ago  Smiley

oh yeah
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
September 19, 2012, 06:55:45 AM
Excellent. I bought a silver coin with litecoin awhile ago  Smiley
Activity: 634
September 18, 2012, 03:38:49 PM
Would you mind if I created a Gold fund (mostly) copied from your idea?
I formally give you permission to practically take my silver fund idea, and use it with gold. Good luck with the asset, lets make LTC healthy!

Thanks SaltySpitoon, you're awesome!
legendary
September 18, 2012, 03:37:02 PM
Great job with the fund.
I am picking up a few shares myself.

I formally give you permission to practically take my silver fund idea, and use it with gold. Good luck with the asset, lets make LTC healthy!
Activity: 634
September 18, 2012, 03:35:31 PM
Great job with the fund.
I am picking up a few shares myself.

legendary
September 17, 2012, 08:17:19 PM
Mayhaps, I may never need to bring this issue to the vote.

Anyway, the next 31 shares were released, and sold instantly. 62 Shares total on the market, and the community seems to responding well, seeing as I'm getting about 20 PMs per day, asking about pre orders, and the shares don't stay on the market for longer than 5 seconds. We should start picking up pretty quickly, I've got another 5 Oz arriving in the next few days. Thanks for sticking with me, and hopefully I'll have enough silver to go around shortly.
legendary
Activity: 1441
Merit: 1000
Live and enjoy experiments
September 17, 2012, 06:43:42 PM
I wonder how much dollars will be worth when silver is $310 and ounce... Postage might skyrocket too...

-MarkM-
+1.
$10 shipping may not be that far off by then.
Pages:
Jump to: