Pages:
Author

Topic: [LTC-GLOBAL] Litecoin Silver [Shutting Down] - page 4. (Read 8639 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
September 13, 2012, 06:54:29 PM
Anyway, currently trying to get a hold of the silver. Buying with BTC/LTC doesn't seem to be working out too well. relatively high prices + Shipping charges pretty much defeat the chance of getting a good deal for BTC/LTC. Looking into $ methods now. That brings up its own problems, but I'll try and work around them by the time I reach them. Trying pretty hard to get the Silver as close to spot as possible, as no one cares about the pretty pictures on the silver when they are just trading the shares.
legendary
September 11, 2012, 12:20:59 PM
Not much activity on this section huh?

Also, can I list this on the Assets section? Or do they have to be BTC Assets?
legendary
September 10, 2012, 07:41:42 PM
i vote 999 ONLY. Less math involved to calculate prices.

Thanks for the feedback, your opinion has been counted. I'd still like to hear everyone else's feedback too.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
September 10, 2012, 07:38:24 PM
i vote 999 ONLY. Less math involved to calculate prices.
legendary
September 10, 2012, 07:04:58 PM
This will be the update / Current status post

There are currently 5,000 shares circulating

Pics to back up the current shares:
http://imgur.com/3KWnteC
legendary
September 10, 2012, 07:04:24 PM
Hello everyone, in light of LTC-Global shutting down, LTC-Silver will also be down while I find another suitable exchange to restart the asset. Although it is sad to see Litecoin Global go, I'm happy to say that this is actually something LTC-Silver had very well planned for.

I will be halting trading on 9/30/2013 so current share balances will be finalized. On 10/1/2013 I will then contact all share holders with enough shares for a physical withdrawal, and see if they would like to receive their physical silver, or if they would rather that I sell the silver to the community and pay out what your shares are worth in Litecoins.

Please update your profile with a public Litecoin address, so that I may send you your Litecoins after liquidation. If you do not have a public address, then I will attempt to contact you via email. For shareholders with enough shares to withdraw, as in the contingency plan, all withdrawal fees will be waived, it will just be required that you own 500 or more shares, and pay the shipping cost.

If you have any questions, Please contact me via the Bitcointalk forums, or the Litecoin forums at SaltySpitoon. I want to thank all of the shareholders for being a part of Litecoin Silver, and I hope that you will join me again, at the next exchange we make it to.
Pages:
Jump to: