Pages:
Author

Topic: ► ► ► LTC IPO: Litecoin's Pre-Gox Project, fontas ► ► ► - page 2. (Read 21223 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 250
Imagine back then it took Rothschild to pull one like that.

Today, any script-kiddo can do it with their own coin.

That, my friend, is called progress.

The announced LTC pump was a dump. Dont trust this shit again.
He made the same like the Rothschild guy somewhere in 1800...
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
I dont know about this pump if its valid or not but all I know is that he called a pump in a random alt and it was DVC and all I saw was a strong buy followed by no buys, but buy walls set up to induce more buying, after a few mins the buy walls removed and large sells into the new buyers to create profit. Over the next few weeks any time a buy wall was set up it was sold into right away.

I don't mind it all since he made a quick buck but the price made new lows(buying opportunity) and the graph now created a long term bull because of the pump so the prospect of higher profits just sit to those who have patience Smiley These profits will make someone like fontas cry that he ever got out.

Compare the value on the date this so called pump started to todays value

Chart is the chart... starting point of a bull run should be the lower the better. Take a look at the long term chart. Spikes always create long term interest.
Activity: 378
I dont know about this pump if its valid or not but all I know is that he called a pump in a random alt and it was DVC and all I saw was a strong buy followed by no buys, but buy walls set up to induce more buying, after a few mins the buy walls removed and large sells into the new buyers to create profit. Over the next few weeks any time a buy wall was set up it was sold into right away.

I don't mind it all since he made a quick buck but the price made new lows(buying opportunity) and the graph now created a long term bull because of the pump so the prospect of higher profits just sit to those who have patience Smiley These profits will make someone like fontas cry that he ever got out.

Compare the value on the date this so called pump started to todays value
legendary

Nice pump man! Price decreased. I wonder if this fontas guy even has money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
The announced LTC pump was a dump. Dont trust this shit again.
He made the same like the Rothschild guy somewhere in 1800...
legendary
I watched the DVC pump and saw how he dumped on everyone after it rose a bit and the buy walls were created by ppl other than himself. I saw one organized dump that sent the price back down and lower than ever!... If he had pumped and not dumped who knows how high it could have gone.
donator
Activity: 756
-Bitcoin & Ripple-
Well that is free market too.

I won't name names but I have noticed slowing down of incoming and outgoing transactions on 2 exchanges in the past 2 days.

I'm seriously considering dropping them but then again what if good deals are to be had???

everything is ok except slowing up transactions. That's bit retarded.

Buy some ripple if you want to make some money. OpenSource release at the end of september

ripple is already super overvalued, people seem to forget there 100billion of them. but hey maybe the hype will increase the price

Ripple is totally undervalued you'll see that in the next few weeks/months
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

I won't name names but I have noticed slowing down of incoming and outgoing transactions on 2 exchanges in the past 2 days.

I'm seriously considering dropping them but then again what if good deals are to be had???

Buy some ripple if you want to make some money. OpenSource release at the end of september

ripple is already super overvalued, people seem to forget there 100billion of them. but hey maybe the hype will increase the price
donator
Activity: 756
-Bitcoin & Ripple-

Not exactly. I made money on these pumps even though I was not a part of the "team".

Play the game while you still can.

The Plan A: (Fontas Evil Plan)

Follow Fontas Plan - Everyone throws their money into LTC - Fontas Cashes out.  End Plan.

The Plan B: (Fontas Good Plan)

Follow fontas Plan - Everyone INCLUDING Fontas throws their money into LTC - Everyone cashes out. End Plan.

Hmmm... someone is going to loose here... it wont be me...

Agreed. The loser here is everyone except fontas.
Not a joke, this is a totally free market in action.

Too much for ya?

Please tell me this is a joke
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’

The Man inside the Alien
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’
Activity: 285
Merit: 255
Activity: 285