Pages:
Author

Topic: ► ► ► LTC IPO: Litecoin's Pre-Gox Project, fontas ► ► ► - page 3. (Read 21223 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
let's GO! we are waiting on your mark! Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
wow I just found this.

how my peeps doin?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
yea i don't know, i think it really depends, if gox regains its reputation and doesn't go insolvent, LTC will come, my fear is that maybe thats not what will happen
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
Talk about LTC on GOX has all but disappeared. Anyone have any updates?
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Fontas out!? Well shit happens, I made some money anyways on the rise.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000
Not going too well then, fontas?
Activity: 53
I'm guessing Mt Gox isn't going for a possible July launch. They would have said something by now if that was the case (?)
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Fontas's famous for PUMP N DUMP. Now that PUMP has been announced public, I am afraid DUMP is the real intention.  Wink

I'm gambling on DUMP N PUMP myself.  

Sounds like.

Cleavland steamer
Where a female lays on her back while her male partner proceeds to have sex with the female partners breasts. During the back and forth motion (Similar to that of a STEAM engines wheel cranks) the male proceeds to defecate, leaving a shit smear track, much like a train track, leading all similarities to coin the term "Cleavland Steamer" intended to allude to a Cleavland Steam Engine.

Thats a real pump and dump.
Activity: 53
Few things wrong. 

People will be dumping BTC to get into LTC, pumping the coin to stupid levels of value.  People start cashing out, price collapses.  If it naturally rises gradually, when (if ever) it hits Gox it will increase in value anyways.

Pre pumping the coin to over-inflate the value is doing more harm than good me thinks.
legendary
Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008
Fontas's famous for PUMP N DUMP. Now that PUMP has been announced public, I am afraid DUMP is the real intention.  Wink

I'm gambling on DUMP N PUMP myself. 
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Have you guys realized that this is exactly what will happen anyway (with or without any intervention)? I think this bubble (and the bursting) is inevitable. The only question is how much damage will be inflicted on LTC.

And on the upside, if BTC will hit $150 as a result.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Have you guys realized that this is exactly what will happen anyway (with or without any intervention)? I think this bubble (and the bursting) is inevitable. The only question is how much damage will be inflicted on LTC.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
It seems unusual that the LTC IPO project is gaining more publicity than Litecoin itself, contrary to the original intention of this project.

LTC will pass $7 with ease upon MtGox support whether LTCIPO or no LTCIPO. This is just a coordinated effort to increase publicity of the coin to coincide with this step in Litecoin's development, amplifying the effect. Highlighting Litecoin's features (scrypt, block times), future developments, the recent payment processor LTCPP, and the potential of the coin to rival Bitcoin should take the main stage, not this project.

this is a load of bullshit lol
Activity: 17
JIMOSHANJI support LTC ,it will go to 100 renminbi.
legendary
Activity: 1620
news.8btc.com
Fontas's famous for PUMP N DUMP. Now that PUMP has been announced public, I am afraid DUMP is the real intention.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
think its bullshit this got moved on the litecoin forums, I am looking forward to this and exited to see how the litecoin economy reacts to this
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
And what marchant is gonna use your economy if he cannot turn is bitcoin into cash to pay employee, tax etc ?
Activity: 768
Merit: 500
Fontas game is to cash out in fiat when the price is high enough, well i dont give a crap about fiat and so should everibody else we need a real chrypto economy, with all alts, and that will be inavoidable as more exchanges will be comppromised exchanging fiat by banks and goverments, thats why they are attacking because when peopple walk away they will lose it all, bey bey petro dollar and the control was just an elusion, because we stoped believing it!
Pages:
Jump to: