Pages:
Author

Topic: [LTC] Litecoin future in 2018 - page 2. (Read 1264 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 12:25:00 PM
There is a huge silence for litecoin now but for sure at the end of this it will recover. Litecoin is can be considered a potential similarity to  Ethereum with its fast transaction and cheaper price.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 254
August 12, 2018, 10:50:09 AM
I think the price will continue to decline if it is not further developed. A lot of potential new altcoins are coming out and the LTC has to compete with them.

They are further developing litecoin (with Charlie Lee on top), but it is has been a while now that there is no 'real' news.
I think Charlie Lee knows what he is doing and that there can be a future of LTC besides BTC and some other altcoins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 10:04:40 AM
In 2018 do not expect the sale of profit, think buy
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
August 12, 2018, 08:15:10 AM
massive potential for 2018 and beyond.
some very tasty development ongoing in litecoin.
here is a recent article i picked up yesterday,
https://newsstand.google.com/articles/CAIiEPkcgILNeNuPMA4Cwhnmw-0qFwgEKg4IACoGCAow9891MIGZDDDYhrIF

'Litecoin is technically very similar to bitcoin although it is much cheaper to use. So many crypto-savvy businesses are adding litecoin support this year with a few simple steps.'

'The start of new privacy features, cross-chain swaps and smart contract capabilities'

Massive potential you mean price drop from 360USD to 60USD, right? Cheesy
No, it shows only that this coin was useful only when Bitcoin network was overloaded, now it is another useless coin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
August 12, 2018, 07:47:35 AM
I think the price will continue to decline if it is not further developed. A lot of potential new altcoins are coming out and the LTC has to compete with them.
Activity: 384
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 07:44:57 AM
Litecoin is one of the crypto currencies with a very bright future. Created similar to bitcoin with just few changes, it has a lot of advantages when using it and is rapidly gaining popularity worldwide. Litecoin had always had the potential to hit higher prices.

There is no doubt that the future of Litecoin (LTC) will continue to improve, with the growing strength of the Litecoin community throughout the world, ensuring that the future of Litecoin will be very good, I'm sure that Litecoin can one day enter the top 5, and prices can reach $ 1000.
t39
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
August 12, 2018, 07:30:21 AM
Litecoin is one of the crypto currencies with a very bright future. Created similar to bitcoin with just few changes, it has a lot of advantages when using it and is rapidly gaining popularity worldwide. Litecoin had always had the potential to hit higher prices.
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 04:57:16 AM
to be honest I am not too sure about the litecoin price condition, currently the litecoin development is not very good and even there are almost no investors who want to raise litecoin prices and maybe in 2018 the litecoin price still remains that way up and down will not be much.

But at this time LTC has the opportunity to survive and rise even though it is significant, I am still curious about this LTC movement, and still, hope it will rise and not flush.

My best advice is to hold ltc... Buy it more and thank me later :-)
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
August 05, 2018, 10:07:07 PM
to be honest I am not too sure about the litecoin price condition, currently the litecoin development is not very good and even there are almost no investors who want to raise litecoin prices and maybe in 2018 the litecoin price still remains that way up and down will not be much.

But at this time LTC has the opportunity to survive and rise even though it is significant, I am still curious about this LTC movement, and still, hope it will rise and not flush.
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
August 05, 2018, 05:39:47 PM
What do you guys think about the future of Litecoin in 2018?

For me, litecoin has a great potential to has more supporters in the future. In my opinion, it can be a very good option that investing in litecoin, after of ethereum and bitcoin.
Activity: 476
August 05, 2018, 04:36:48 AM
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 04:09:15 AM
Litecoin is considered as the silver to bitcoin's gold and has massive potential in the future. The coin currently has a market captial of $5 billion and can cross the $400 marl easily by the end of 2018. The coin has been accepted by Coinbase, which has increased its market capital a lot.
In the future, the coin with its blockchain of 2.5 minutes will make transactions much more speedier and secure. Segwit activation has helped a lot with that. It is a good coin and one can expect good returns from it.

I'm holding litecoin since it was yet GPU mineable... In some years it will cost a ton of money!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
July 11, 2018, 10:44:58 AM
Litecoin is considered as the silver to bitcoin's gold and has massive potential in the future. The coin currently has a market captial of $5 billion and can cross the $400 marl easily by the end of 2018. The coin has been accepted by Coinbase, which has increased its market capital a lot.
In the future, the coin with its blockchain of 2.5 minutes will make transactions much more speedier and secure. Segwit activation has helped a lot with that. It is a good coin and one can expect good returns from it.

I also believe on litecoin and many other coins that have good potentials. Litecoin is one of the most used coin online and this will surely noticed sooner than later.
Litecoin is often used to send in a fast way other than bitcoin. because the fee is not large and also fast. will become bitcoin competitors later on
Activity: 1778
Merit: 598
The Martian Child
July 11, 2018, 10:20:40 AM

I also believe on litecoin and many other coins that have good potentials. Litecoin is one of the most used coin online and this will surely noticed sooner than later.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
June 22, 2018, 10:08:07 AM
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
June 22, 2018, 09:56:46 AM
Litecoin is a smaller version of BTC with a faster transaction time. It will grow together with Bitcoin, and its value could go down as well together with it. It is one of the most undervalued coins out there with its current price of less than $90 a coin which is very attractive. It may not reach its previous ATH within this year, but for long term, it could possibly go beyond $1k because of its popularity.
Activity: 434
June 22, 2018, 09:40:08 AM
I think that this cryptocurrency is waiting for a pretty big future. After all, it is not so old and soon many will start investing in it because it will be quite profitable.

Litecoin have potential, isn't the time for now to see its wild growth since the entire market is totally affected with the corrections.
As soon as market recovers from dip, definitely will see such increase. We can lifted any possibilities that another ATH for Litecoin in this year, yet we don't know when it come.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 213
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 22, 2018, 09:31:54 AM
What do you guys think about the future of Litecoin in 2018?

Litecoin are one of the most popular altcoins and still in the top 20 coin in coinmarketcap nothing litecoin become potential coin expensive and follo the to the ethereum.

But as of now difficult to predict what the future of litecoin in this year maybe next year litecoin and all coins asy to give speculation if the cryptocurrency are stay again in the same stability like last year 2017.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
June 05, 2018, 03:07:49 PM
Litecoin is one of the best altcoin to choose and invest. The future of this coin will be very bright. It is one of the top ten coins in the coinmarketcap. This coin is high potential and promising coins for its investors. The price of this coin is very low. So use this chance to buy now and hold it for long term. The price will be increase in future, increase means not very much high but increase to reasonable. So hold the coin with patience.
Activity: 378
June 05, 2018, 01:50:21 PM
I think that this cryptocurrency is waiting for a pretty big future. After all, it is not so old and soon many will start investing in it because it will be quite profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: