Pages:
Author

Topic: [LTC] Litecoin future in 2018 - page 3. (Read 1264 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 01:44:59 PM
Altcoins also has extensive experience in the cryptocurrency market, and already at this stage it is on the popular wave, has become more recognizable and many people invest in it.
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 12:10:08 PM
I believe that Litecoin can prove itself in 2018. It is a good coin although many people do not want it. In my opinion, litecoin is a sleeping giant. It has the same power like ethereum to change the world. 2018 will be a great year for litecoin to develop.
Activity: 511
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 11:39:11 AM
Litecoin also to provide the best for quick and secure transactions. Litecoin mining is harder than Bitcoin .so bitcoin is best one.Litcoin Transactions fees is very very low  compare to Bitcoin transactions.
This is the best point for litecoin transaction fees were very low. Their is need for improvement to have more users on litecoin. We can guess litecoin this year 2018 to have more improvement but still bitcoin for me still be the top leading crypto.
Activity: 391
Merit: 254
Blockchain Stranger
June 05, 2018, 10:51:17 AM
Right, bitcoin is best to compare if present market rate, Litecoin still needs time to become popular in the digital market. But that's fast growing currency from all aspects.
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
May 29, 2018, 02:20:48 PM
Nothing is fairer for this coin to double or triple its price, its usefulness is necessary and there are many investors of the same and practically 90% of the exchanges has Litecoin as transaction currency. Regarding prices until the end of 2018, we can find your price again above $ 300. However, we know that Litecoin is following Bitcoin's footsteps and if Bitcoin is down until the end of the year, its prices will obviously be down.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 09:01:56 AM
What do you guys think about the future of Litecoin in 2018?
Currently, when you compare the cryptocurrencies on market, litecoin is one of the largest cryptocurrencies. This is the reason why it is out of the limelight as well. Many of the institutional investors, as well as cryptocurrency funds, are also investing in litecoin. This explains the increase in litecoin transactions by the day. It has got a great future.
Activity: 8
May 29, 2018, 08:07:30 AM
Litecoin is closely related to Bitcoin so if Bitcoin performs well, then Litecoin will perform well too. The creator of Litecoin says the he is perfectly fine with the "silver medal" after Bitcoins "gold" so don't expect any magical breakouts. But the coin is stable and there will always be a Top 10 place for them in the crypto world so it's a good and stable investment in our opinion.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 07:42:56 AM
Litecoin also to provide the best for quick and secure transactions. Litecoin mining is harder than Bitcoin .so bitcoin is best one.Litcoin Transactions fees is very very low  compare to Bitcoin transactions.
Blockchain Stranger
May 29, 2018, 06:07:09 AM
For mining my choose is LTC, it increasing some times very fast. But for trading and paying I'm choosing only bitcoin.
Activity: 281
May 28, 2018, 01:18:35 PM
Dying time for LTC is now, there are a few people that still hodling it, but that's mainly cause they got into ltc when it was too expensive and they can't sell it wihout profit

I don't think so. I know many people that holds LTC long term including me. I purchased mine since last year. The market is not performing well lately and that is the main reason. Community and usage wise LTC is probably right there after BTC and ETH.

LTC is a long term projects and it has a support behind. People know it's a real project and keep giving their best for the rise of litecoin. Only sad thing was the selling done by that Assian person on september 2017.
Activity: 316
Merit: 11
May 28, 2018, 12:30:01 PM

New Trading Pairs Are Available on KuCoin

PRL/KCS, PRL/USDT, TKY/KCS, LTC/KCS  Trading pairs on KuCoin!

https://news.kucoin.com/en/new-trading-pairs-are-available-on-kucoin-2/

Activity: 252
May 27, 2018, 12:05:40 AM
litecoin's future will be like their bitcoin will continue to be developed because this currency is often influenced by bitcoin For investment purposes, this means users will spend less money to buy or sell LTC than BTC.
Activity: 168
May 27, 2018, 12:00:19 AM
massive potential for 2018 and beyond.
some very tasty development ongoing in litecoin.
here is a recent article i picked up yesterday,
https://newsstand.google.com/articles/CAIiEPkcgILNeNuPMA4Cwhnmw-0qFwgEKg4IACoGCAow9891MIGZDDDYhrIF

'Litecoin is technically very similar to bitcoin although it is much cheaper to use. So many crypto-savvy businesses are adding litecoin support this year with a few simple steps.'

'The start of new privacy features, cross-chain swaps and smart contract capabilities'

I do believe LTC has the best shot at being a true retail transactional cryptocurrency. It has good speed, low fees, and wide merchant adoption already, and accessible to purchase for newcomers.
Bitcoin is still considered as the most valuable virtual currency today with a record increase of 20 times compared to the beginning of the year. Virtual currency like Litecoin has a lot of similarities with Bitcoin, as they all focus on using peer-to-peer peer-to-peer payments, and limit the amount of money that can be exploited by some. They think they can replace bitcoin
Activity: 434
May 26, 2018, 09:40:04 PM
I still can not see the potential of LTC this year. there has been no big news about LTC. but not a big deal because LTC is already widely used by people other than bitcoin. so they also believe in LTC
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
May 26, 2018, 08:59:03 PM
Dying time for LTC is now, there are a few people that still hodling it, but that's mainly cause they got into ltc when it was too expensive and they can't sell it wihout profit

I don't think so. I know many people that holds LTC long term including me. I purchased mine since last year. The market is not performing well lately and that is the main reason. Community and usage wise LTC is probably right there after BTC and ETH.
Blockchain Stranger
May 25, 2018, 09:00:17 AM
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
February 18, 2018, 12:20:07 AM
Litepay is going to be very good for Litecoin this year. Just need one or two big partnership announcements
to cause its price to explode up.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
February 15, 2018, 05:05:08 AM
Litecoin has a great future and I hope it will be the coins will be used in the future for the small payments because of its transaction fee is much lesser and time need to confirm also less.And I say that the price of litecoin is bumping sice yesterday large when compared to the other crypto currency.So it is a sign that litecoin is saying that im still alive I will be back soon. Grin
Activity: 154
February 15, 2018, 05:00:04 AM
for litecoin seem to be rising rapidly because it is currently appealing his movements alone is enough, to journey to the end of 2018 then surely will be getting up again.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
February 15, 2018, 04:21:25 AM
What do you guys think about the future of Litecoin in 2018?

Litecoin is a potentially growing coin and is included in the strong coin category. By 2018 the future of litecoin will be good and will increase its value.
LTC is on fire, following the up trend and looks like LTC is a good long term investment. So far, recent growth due to the hard fork this Sunday - it's shooting to the Moon right now and it's about at $230 and climbing. Probably hit $300 soon.
Probably it'll hit above $300 at the earliest, also the development team once described that they expect the price to stay above $300 throughout the ongoing year which itself a good thing for the Litecoin. Looking the ongoing growth Litecoin will go high than what they have been expecting.
Pages:
Jump to: