Pages:
Author

Topic: LTC or ETH, what good to own now?? - page 11. (Read 27732 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 12
April 29, 2019, 04:26:02 PM
as for my opinion it is good to own both, but ETH more stable, but also I see that market growing and falling synchronously
Activity: 426
Merit: 10
April 28, 2019, 05:26:21 PM
Both coins are not bad.  The main thing is how to use them.  They are even a bit similar.  Litecoin is a bit weaker than ethereum, but I am sure that you can achieve a lot with nm too.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
April 28, 2019, 09:21:24 AM
In my opinion, I'll go with ethereum. I believe ethereum has a wider market and can easily multiply one's investment in a short period of time compared to the litecoin. Though litecoin is a great project and has the support of Bitcoin. I still believe ethereum is a more valuable digital asset.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 28, 2019, 09:15:53 AM
Everyone has their own explanation of what is now more or less correct for the realization of all that everyone thinks. In any case, this is a good experience in order to develop further and not lose hope for the future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
April 28, 2019, 09:07:11 AM
I see LTC and ETH as core altcoins that will probably still be around in 2025. ETH is the first smart contract platform with billionaires backing it, and LTC is one of the earliest forks of BTC that will soon be adding confidential transactions. I like LTC because it is leaner and faster than BTC. So I think both are worthy of serious consideration.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
April 28, 2019, 09:04:44 AM
For now I think Litecoin is better and more promising than ethereum, especially in August Litecoin will experience halving day so that prices can be expected to skyrocket like bitcoin in 2016.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
April 28, 2019, 08:48:01 AM
We have two options here, but for sure the people think ethereum is better and the other will be the litecoin which is depends to them.
We know this coin are also good to own because ethereum become 5 digits the value and the litecoin is 4 digits.  I believe they have different potential and have different partners. What ever you choose it's up to you I think it will depends the informartion you get to ethereum and the litecoin.
Activity: 494
April 28, 2019, 08:35:11 AM
For Ethereum it's better to know that their community is bigger and they prefer the ethereum because of its longtorm and it's too potent that even the ethereum price drops many consumers and buys ethereum because they know that next year prices will rise ethereum next year though ethereum drops even when they are losing hope because someday they will not regret holding it for a long time I know because it will be bullrun the ethereum in this year's bitcoin so far while still taking advantage Buy a lot because it's still worth the price to buy altcoins and choose the coinmarket but choose the altcoins with the potential and longterm so that's great for you to buy cheap and hold a long time you should not worry if you just know you have confidence in your purchased altcons.
Activity: 249
April 28, 2019, 08:22:20 AM
I think ETH still second king currency with me and at the first currency bitcoin. If I like any other currency in the future, then it will be LTC. According to my knowledge, there is a large part of the eth market so you can invest in ETH at this time. Like fort that long time your investment in ETH then I hope benefits will entry your planing.
both are good and can still be profitable but if you choose the top 5 in CMC it will be better because it has good potential and the risk is not too big so choose Ethereum, and he is also the choice of many people.
but if you do it with two coins, Ethereum and LTC will be better so the chances will be greater.
Activity: 665
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 28, 2019, 07:51:04 AM
I think ETH still second king currency with me and at the first currency bitcoin. If I like any other currency in the future, then it will be LTC. According to my knowledge, there is a large part of the eth market so you can invest in ETH at this time. Like fort that long time your investment in ETH then I hope benefits will entry your planing.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
April 28, 2019, 02:45:30 AM
I would go on LTC and go on with other altcoins like ADA, Stellar and Beatzcoin. As what others say, diversify your bag holdings.
copper member
Activity: 482
Merit: 1
April 28, 2019, 02:44:51 AM
Considering the fact that ETH host many tokens on its blockchain, and also it’s blockchain is easy for developers to operate , there are many trading pairs of ETH on major exchanges, I will prefer to hold ETH with all these and hold a little of litecoin as it also has its own wonders.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
April 28, 2019, 02:42:11 AM
ETH and BCH, This is what I am aiming to invest for now and believe that this could have done good in the near future. Though some investor's now confused with the current market to invest or not but whatever it will be thinking that the market price for the crypto in the market is down and that would be the good basis to invest in a crypto. A risk taker may have a huge profit in the future just believe on the system and it will going to  profit in the future.
Activity: 440
Roobet
April 28, 2019, 02:39:10 AM
Recently, I increasingly stop believing in ETH. I think the ETH development team is very relaxed. They got a good amount of money and don't want to develop their product. You just remember how long we waited for the renewal of Constantinople. Many projects create their own products or buy. For example, take TRON and its purchase BitTorrent. ETH does not make any investments. It annoys me.

Why did you have such negative thoughts on Ethereum project and their team, their developments? I strongly believe in Vitalik, and the Ethereum team, as well as the future of ETH. It takes years for Ethereum to build up its current position in crypto, the second place, and the second biggest crypto ecoystem, just only behind the ecosystem of Bitcoin. I don't expect Ethereum to take over Bitcoin position soon, or Ethereum might never take the first position of bitcoin.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
April 28, 2019, 02:00:27 AM
Recently I have noticed that for some reason, ETH does not support the general dynamics of cryptocurrency prices, it seems to me that today ETH has somehow become distanced from the whole cryptocurrency space, I think that there is clearly something wrong here.

ETH for me is still a good option and a huge potential as well exists in this coin to move upwards easily multiple times from this level. So for this year I will keep ETH as a one of the top options when it comes to investment in altcoins as well.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
April 28, 2019, 01:46:21 AM
Recently, I increasingly stop believing in ETH. I think the ETH development team is very relaxed. They got a good amount of money and don't want to develop their product. You just remember how long we waited for the renewal of Constantinople. Many projects create their own products or buy. For example, take TRON and its purchase BitTorrent. ETH does not make any investments. It annoys me.
Activity: 672
April 27, 2019, 01:05:55 PM
Recently I have noticed that for some reason, ETH does not support the general dynamics of cryptocurrency prices, it seems to me that today ETH has somehow become distanced from the whole cryptocurrency space, I think that there is clearly something wrong here.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
April 27, 2019, 11:19:30 AM
Litecoin and ethereum are both very good altcoins and if you aren't so sure about which one to choose its better to just buy both to avoid FOMO,they will both do well this year
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
April 27, 2019, 10:44:46 AM
Both are good to hold. But I will prefer to hold ethereum. The use case is massive thanks to its smart contract. It is also the number 2 coin after bitcoin.

Yes, both of course are good, but for now ethereum I like more than Litecoin, this is because with ethereum I am easy to invest in ICO based on ERC-20.
Activity: 588
April 27, 2019, 10:38:21 AM
I am sure that Ethereum has great prospects this year. It seems to me that investing in this coin can bring good results. I bet on this coin. This coin is in my investment portfolio.
Pages:
Jump to: