Pages:
Author

Topic: LTC or ETH, what good to own now?? - page 7. (Read 27730 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 10
May 21, 2019, 01:40:32 PM
 I think it would be better to hold because ETH has a larger marketcap than LTC and also the price of Ethereum rises when bitcoin rises. Ethereum is also the first altcoin which has many investors investing into it. It's always safe to stick with such investment portfolios. Litecoin is not too bad to have in your cryptocurrency portfolio either but with respect to choice I would choose eth over ltc.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
May 21, 2019, 01:27:29 PM
Well.. I have changed my mind after observing the prices so far this month. ETH is struggling when compared to the other cryptos and I suspect that this may be due to the lag in the ICO market. Litecoin is also dull, and the volumes are down unlike the other coins such as BCH, BSV and BNB. For me, both these coins look unattractive now.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 21, 2019, 01:25:17 PM
On you spot I would have both, because in my opinion those two are the most perspective altcoins on the market right now. As the investments flow will go into altcoins, ETH and LTC are going to be the first altcoins that will moon.
Activity: 1078
May 21, 2019, 01:14:09 PM
Both Ethereum and Litecoin looks good for the investment. Personally, I prefer Ethereum and I hold it in my crypto portfolio, I do not own Litecoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
May 21, 2019, 12:48:06 PM
Litecoin and Ethereum are both good coins on the market with strong and supportive communities. However, I will choose Ethereum over Litecoin because Ethereum has much probability of rising to high prices than Litecoin due to its high patronage and utilization. Ethereum Blockchain offers incredible smart contract which is preferred by most projects - the reason behind the numerous ERC based coins on the market.
although many choose ethereum, but I see if the opportunity for litecoin to grow high can be used as one good reason to choose it. although the price of litecoin cannot be as large as ethereum but it can be used as an alternative coin for a good choice of coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 112
May 08, 2019, 07:25:03 PM
Some altcoins have shown their recoveries, so I guess that soon other altcoins will recover. It seems that this time, bitcoin movements have not had too significant impacts on altcoin price. Bitcoin will hardly to break the price around $6000 to $6200, but it might maintain its price stable around $5200 to $5700, and for me it will be good enough to bring positive thoughts to crypto investors. When they feel better, altcoins will rally.
It seems that it didn't happen to ethereum, the other altcoins also experienced a very deep decline before. And not only ethereum alone has the right to grow even bigger, Litecoin should also be able to keep up with more. But at least investing in ethereum and litecoin is a good choice.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
May 06, 2019, 04:52:41 PM
for now I am still investing in Ethereum because in my own opinion Ethereum is still feasible to continue to grow after experiencing a very deep decline.

Ethereum is a type of Altcoin that is very popular with many people and has been trusted by many people today even though the price of Ethereum is not as good as 2 years ago but people still have great hopes with Ethereum.
It seems that it didn't happen to ethereum, the other altcoins also experienced a very deep decline before. And not only ethereum alone has the right to grow even bigger, Litecoin should also be able to keep up with more. But at least investing in ethereum and litecoin is a good choice.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
May 06, 2019, 04:49:33 PM
for now I am still investing in Ethereum because in my own opinion Ethereum is still feasible to continue to grow after experiencing a very deep decline.

Ethereum is a type of Altcoin that is very popular with many people and has been trusted by many people today even though the price of Ethereum is not as good as 2 years ago but people still have great hopes with Ethereum.

Once ETH 2 with proof of stake is launched i bet everyone going to reappreciate eth and its value is going to increase at a steady pace as before.
Activity: 616
May 06, 2019, 01:01:24 AM

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
May 06, 2019, 12:55:30 AM
LTC and ETH are coins that have good quality, so I think it's worth buying, now the market looks better so this is a good opportunity to trade. In my view ETH might be more dominant but I'm not at ETH because I want all Altcoin to build successful projects and prices continue to increase.
Yeah both of them are worth to bought. Litecoin is an old and trusted altcoin, but its development is actually inferior to Ethereum, the price changes are below Ethereum, and Marketcaps is much smaller. it doesn't matter to buy both, but if I have to choose one, of course I will choose Ethereum.
Activity: 910
May 05, 2019, 11:51:35 PM
yeah, i am still investing in ethereum.
nowadays ethereum is still bad, but i see now is a good opportunity to collect more ethereum in my wallet.

sometimes i also invest in LTC, i think it will also be profitable.
but for now i still prioritize ethereum as an investment.
Activity: 397
May 05, 2019, 11:33:58 PM
It seems that once again investors have good chances to buy cheap Litecoin and Ethereum as well as other altcoins for their portfolio. Bitcoin pumped and dumped yesterday, and it is very good chance to take advantage of bitcoin movements and unstable emotions of traders to accumulate cheap coins.
In my opinion, ETH has a better fundamentals because price fluctuations are not as sharp as LTC so investors are not too afraid to invest their money in ETH. This is my personal opinion. Because basically both coins have good prospects.
This is evident in the recent trade that many coins were bought by investors. The price of ETH today is USD 162 and the LTC is in the position of USD 73. In the coming days I expect the second increase in coins to be very encouraging.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
May 05, 2019, 08:52:14 PM
Litecoin and Ethereum are both good coins on the market with strong and supportive communities. However, I will choose Ethereum over Litecoin because Ethereum has much probability of rising to high prices than Litecoin due to its high patronage and utilization. Ethereum Blockchain offers incredible smart contract which is preferred by most projects - the reason behind the numerous ERC based coins on the market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
May 05, 2019, 08:46:06 PM
I always preferred ethereum no matter what. Litecoin is also a good choice but if I am about to choose between them, I will still go buy some ethereum. It was already tested and trusted. Considering that it supported the erc20 tokens which makes eth to become more potential coin than others.
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
May 05, 2019, 07:58:28 PM
Merit: 112
May 05, 2019, 07:51:35 PM
It seems that once again investors have good chances to buy cheap Litecoin and Ethereum as well as other altcoins for their portfolio. Bitcoin pumped and dumped yesterday, and it is very good chance to take advantage of bitcoin movements and unstable emotions of traders to accumulate cheap coins.
Activity: 616
May 05, 2019, 06:51:49 PM
LTC and ETH are coins that have good quality, so I think it's worth buying, now the market looks better so this is a good opportunity to trade. In my view ETH might be more dominant but I'm not at ETH because I want all Altcoin to build successful projects and prices continue to increase.
Activity: 426
May 05, 2019, 05:01:35 PM
I autumn believe and respect these two coins.  I believe that Litecoin and Ethereum are very strong and have potential coins.  There is also one big deal that they continue to evolve and do not stand still.  These coins have very good teams of developers and this is important.  They also have many users.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
May 05, 2019, 04:41:22 PM
LTC or ETH is an altcoin that can be said to be a favorite of many people. For me, maybe what's good to have now is Ethereum Because ethereum has always been increasing lately. So I'm sure ethereum will continue to increase. And LTC is also good to buy now, but I prefer to buy ethereum for now.
Merit: 101
May 05, 2019, 04:14:57 PM
For now I prefer to LTC because it's approaching Halving LTC in August, seen from the movement of LTC which is more aggressive than ETH. But it's better if you can have both ETH and LTC.
Recently, I am very disappointed ethereum.  Because I'm more comfortable with Litecoin.  It is cheaper and more functional.  But it seems to me that both coins are strong and promising.
Pages:
Jump to: