Pages:
Author

Topic: LTC or ETH, what good to own now?? - page 17. (Read 27732 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 26
April 22, 2019, 06:34:19 AM
Ethereum with its smart contract foundation is obviously a better choice, in my perspective. Litecoin is a good altcoin, but Ethereum has it's bigger ecosystem for now, and might have bigger one in the future in comparison to Litecoin ecosystem. However, there is a theory that Litecoin is likely a tool to do pilot things before applying on Bitcoin mainnet.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
April 22, 2019, 06:21:16 AM
Everything is good to own at the moment, because it seems like the market is slowly recovering. Honestly I cannot decide between LTC and ETH, because both of them have huge perspectives and are ready to launch. Maybe personally I prefer Ethereum, but I am holding both of these altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
April 22, 2019, 06:20:00 AM
Bitcoin has a great value, investment requires a large amount of capital. LTC and ETH are of moderate value. Very suitable for investment
Both still have it's own way to impress the public, if choosing between better to think of thier potentials,as work in progress stage eth still lots to bring, but comparatively in terms of hyping LTC is bringing a good competition, it's wise to have both for long term engagement.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
April 22, 2019, 06:17:12 AM
I will go with ETH since they have smart contract and most successful altcoins right now are from ETH smart contracts in the other words ETH is a smart phone litecoin is a calculator so what you want to use? calculator or smart phone? so you will go with smart phone. ETH also have robust network.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
April 22, 2019, 06:06:00 AM
Bitcoin has a great value, investment requires a large amount of capital. LTC and ETH are of moderate value. Very suitable for investment
Activity: 438
Merit: 256
Redot.com - Trade Like a Pro, Earn 70% of Referral
April 22, 2019, 05:57:11 AM
I always believe in cryptocurency, you can invest your money on many ALTcoin and i think, all of altcoin have a good project but if you think to invest your money on Litecoin and Ethereum i think you must invest your money right now.
Activity: 516
Merit: 250
April 22, 2019, 05:56:04 AM
both litecoin and ethereum are good, why not both? both are good to own but if you need to choose i prefer on ethereum than litecoin, because i think ethereum will have more chance to increase higher than litecoin. litecoin maybe only can increase small but ethereum can increase big.
Activity: 546
Merit: 112
April 22, 2019, 05:53:13 AM
litecoin after the minimum price has grown well ( x4 )
ethereum  after the minimum price only ( x2.3)
but LTC soon halving
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
April 22, 2019, 05:50:23 AM
Yes, this is the best time for our to invest aor money on cryptocurrency. But you must be patience until 2020 and i think Ethereum and Litecoin is very stable for now. Si dont be afraid for investing.
Activity: 364
April 22, 2019, 05:40:31 AM
of course I chose ethereum, blokchain ethereum (ETH) is a smart contract platform that allows developers to build decentralized applications (dapps) that are conceptualized by Vitalik Buterin in 2013, where communities are so large, making ethereum in the top two coinmarketcap positions, ROI can when ICO around 5,935.30%

source https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/
Activity: 420
April 22, 2019, 04:32:50 AM
both are good, I have LTC and ETH now. although last year I sold it but a few months ago I bought it back. after hearing some rumors I made an analysis and that's why I bought it.

and now I have made a profit from these two coins, but I will not sell it now because prices will continue to rise from now on.
Ltc is developing very well , I think he will always be in the lead , as the Director of the coin is a very smart person and always develops his coin!
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
April 21, 2019, 04:53:38 PM
both are good, I have LTC and ETH now. although last year I sold it but a few months ago I bought it back. after hearing some rumors I made an analysis and that's why I bought it.

and now I have made a profit from these two coins, but I will not sell it now because prices will continue to rise from now on.
Activity: 635
Merit: 268
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 21, 2019, 04:43:28 PM
Winklevoss Twins' Gemini Crypto Exchange Gets Regulatory Green Light for Litecoin Trading

U.S.-based ....

I think that it is not right to compare ethereum and LTC. These are different projects for different purposes. Network lightining was built to speed up Bitcoin network payments, ethereum was created as a smart contract.
In any case, the top 10 coins must be present on each exchange!
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
April 20, 2019, 07:32:01 PM
for myself, i'm more like for buy and hodl as much as i can buy and hold for long time, maybe i want sell them in 2020-2021, for short time i want sell them in 2020 after bitcoin halving, maybe bitcoin are going up and make Ethereum price affected
the more we save coins, the greater our chances, but if the coins have the potential big to grow well.
so to hold both is a good choice and there is no harm in holding both.
the most important thing is that you can focus on all the coins that we have so that we can know the progress.
Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
April 20, 2019, 07:13:12 PM
for myself, i'm more like for buy and hodl as much as i can buy and hold for long time, maybe i want sell them in 2020-2021, for short time i want sell them in 2020 after bitcoin halving, maybe bitcoin are going up and make Ethereum price affected
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
April 20, 2019, 06:53:57 PM
I think for now maybe Ethereum must have. Because in my opinion ethereum provides a large potential profit. But if you want to buy LTC it also doesn't hurt. Because LTC is also as good as ethereum
Buy and forget strategy works for nearly all cryptocurrencies except shitcoins. Ethereum is developing its transaction speed and blocks size but I can't say the same things for other altcoins. Both are a great way to make investment in the long run.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 20, 2019, 07:05:57 PM
for myself, I still hold and use Ethereum because in my opinion Ethereum still has the potential to continue to grow in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
April 20, 2019, 07:00:34 PM
Both coins are good , I see no reason not to keep one of them , of course Ethereum is a head higher now , but in ltc there is potential and a good team
Activity: 413
Merit: 21
April 20, 2019, 06:58:57 PM
Both are fine. They will grow whenever BTC jumps up and they will fail, whenever BTC fails.

I would split both. The advantage of LTC over ETH is (sometimes), that you can earn some more %. If you just want to hodl, it doesnt matter which of them.
Activity: 434
April 20, 2019, 06:55:53 PM
for now, bougt Ethereum are worthed than bought and Hodl Litecoin, because after issue Litecoin hardfork are fake, make Litecoin reputation are broke even they are old coin, and one reason for hold ethereum, we can learn about ethereum price for every mid-end year like previous year
Ethereum is an Altcoin that is suitable for us to save for quite a long time, and many people believe in growth.
Altcoin Ethereum is the best so it is the number 1 Altcoin and of course it is a choice of many people compared to other Altcoin.
he can go up and down well, if we can manage it so we can get great benefits.
Pages:
Jump to: