Pages:
Author

Topic: LTC or ETH, what good to own now?? - page 18. (Read 27732 times)

Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
April 20, 2019, 06:42:34 PM
for now, bougt Ethereum are worthed than bought and Hodl Litecoin, because after issue Litecoin hardfork are fake, make Litecoin reputation are broke even they are old coin, and one reason for hold ethereum, we can learn about ethereum price for every mid-end year like previous year
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
April 20, 2019, 06:36:23 PM
I think for now maybe Ethereum must have. Because in my opinion ethereum provides a large potential profit. But if you want to buy LTC it also doesn't hurt. Because LTC is also as good as ethereum
legendary
Activity: 833
Merit: 1015
April 18, 2019, 03:19:48 PM
This topic is very relevant, I just sold all my LTC and bought Ethereum. This is due to the fact that Lightcoin increased the cost by more than 100%. I think it was a good deal.
Activity: 517
Merit: 257
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 20, 2019, 06:31:52 PM
I'll have to say Eth over Ltc. Litecoin just doesn't seem to have the momentum and eth is doing some really big things. This will become an issue of substances in the following few years.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
April 17, 2019, 12:21:57 PM
As promising as cryptocurrencies are, the technology is still new. Tomorrow may bring a new platform that gets right what everyone else got wrong. The technology is volatile, as is the pricing. However, if you view Litecoin or Ethereum as speculative investments, a small part of your portfolio could go a long way if either of these cryptocurrencies gains widespread acceptance
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
April 17, 2019, 06:27:47 AM
For the better ethereum because the community is bigger and I know that the size of the potential of this altcoins is so high that when it drops I bought a lot and it's worth it when I buy it cheap and much because somehow it's great my profit was my profit and the hold of this token and until now I'm still a holder of altcoins because I sell it cheap and can not wait for the bad luck if I first get it right then I'm worried because altcoins have been overloaded but I'm still somewhat frustrated because I have the potential to hold altcoins and keep on holding it.
Activity: 413
Merit: 1
April 17, 2019, 06:10:22 AM
LCT vs ETH, it hard to choode for me.
LTC and ETH is same good fot trading and holding and i hold it both.
but if i must choose, i will choose ETH because it more popular than LTC.
and ETH is said to be a future technology payment in real world.

I vote for ETH. The reasons ? Yes, he is a carol of alts. And the price of it will always be much higher. So why choose. Hold on to the strategy of the best choice and at the station you will receive a profit.
Activity: 504
April 17, 2019, 05:55:56 AM
LCT vs ETH, it hard to choode for me.
LTC and ETH is same good fot trading and holding and i hold it both.
but if i must choose, i will choose ETH because it more popular than LTC.
and ETH is said to be a future technology payment in real world.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
April 17, 2019, 05:22:34 AM
I think so it two different coins but I have choose ETH and it now good for one of. Actually I'm interested in investing in those coins, Where I have grasped and the number of heads are high profits. Two coins are more in market demand and they have occupied more parts of the crypto market.

What you say is true, I really agree with what you think. I also think Litecoin and ethereum are indeed basically different. But I did see market demand or the volume of these two coins was indeed very high. Therefore I have few assets between these two altcoins.
Good for you if you able to hold both assets, they have different path but they are succeeding all along, while bitcoin is trying to be strong again this two alts are also making its way to satisfied investors who trusted them from this industry, they are showing good bounce and working alongside of bitcoin
performing great and providing short term gains for traders who also loves to short the market.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
April 17, 2019, 04:54:42 AM
Depends on where you use it.
Most people i know don't deal with ltc and have only btc and eth.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
April 17, 2019, 04:34:35 AM
My consideration for ethereum has always been that, no matter what happens, it will continue to be relevant, because there are some things yet to be achievable on  other platforms, which are much easier on ethereum platform.
Activity: 86
Merit: 4
April 16, 2019, 05:18:09 PM
Winklevoss Twins' Gemini Crypto Exchange Gets Regulatory Green Light for Litecoin Trading

U.S.-based cryptocurrency exchange Gemini, owned by the Winklevoss twins, has sealed regulatory approval to add Litecoin (LTC) custody and trading. The news comes from an official Medium blog post published Friday, Oct. 12.

Gemini’s vice president of engineering, Eric Winer, informs Gemini traders that they can begin depositing Litecoin into their exchange accounts as of 9:30 am EDT Saturday, Oct. 13. Litecoin trading will reportedly go live Tuesday, October 16th at 9:30 am EDT.

The coin is set to be the fourth crypto supported on the platform, alongside Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Zcash (ZEC). Consequently, LTC trading pairs will be available against all three cryptos, as well as against the U.S. dollar.

Winer’s post underscores Gemini’s thoroughgoing “banking compliance and fiduciary obligations” under oversight from the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS). It notes that Litecoin trading support comes as the result of close cooperation with the watchdog, and that the exchange continues to expand with a “security-first” approach.

To be frank I feel safer and have always felt safer with ETH. The fact that LTC has a great likeness compared to BTC and is short in functionality makes my selection of Eth a lot easier 
Activity: 1190
April 16, 2019, 05:12:59 PM
I think so it two different coins but I have choose ETH and it now good for one of. Actually I'm interested in investing in those coins, Where I have grasped and the number of heads are high profits. Two coins are more in market demand and they have occupied more parts of the crypto market.

What you say is true, I really agree with what you think. I also think Litecoin and ethereum are indeed basically different. But I did see market demand or the volume of these two coins was indeed very high. Therefore I have few assets between these two altcoins.
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 16, 2019, 04:58:36 PM
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 16, 2019, 04:49:00 PM
I like both coins. It seems to me that they can make a good profit. At the moment I have invested in these coins and expect a good profit from them.
Activity: 518
Merit: 161
April 16, 2019, 04:05:33 PM
i believe both. two different projects. ethereum is contract platform, litecoin is cheaper than ethereum and in top 10.
Activity: 799
ARTEMIS
April 16, 2019, 04:03:26 PM
according to my observations for some time ... I am more interested in having Litecoin (LTC) than Ethereum (ETH) ... because the LTC price is currently classified as stable and continues to increase .. Especially with the existence of the reported partnership ... then I sure Litecoin is the best choice at this time ...
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
April 16, 2019, 04:03:46 PM
Both coins are good to own and have great potential which are highly popular and backed by large group of people. However, I think ethereum is the leading coin among altcoins and its the best.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Atronocom
April 16, 2019, 03:55:07 PM
Both coins are good to own if you have the financial capacity.
However, I will suggest that you wait for a good entry position before jumping into ltc .
But you can buy etheruem now if you wish.
The coins are good for long term hold.
Activity: 396
April 16, 2019, 03:21:01 PM
Earning both would be probably a good idea. Both coins are in good shape now and I think it would be good to enter now. I think it's safe to hodl alts right now since btc is not yet going up. Once it went up, alts will go down.

BTC just pumped it a few minutes ago, and it went sideways at $ 5,000 for a while. I believe this is a good signal for the market and can hold hold of altcoin top as a thing to do during this time
Pages:
Jump to: