Pages:
Author

Topic: LTC or ETH, what good to own now?? - page 21. (Read 27732 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 08, 2019, 03:00:13 AM
Winklevoss Twins' Gemini Crypto Exchange Gets Regulatory Green Light for Litecoin Trading

U.S.-based cryptocurrency exchange Gemini, owned by the Winklevoss twins, has sealed regulatory approval to add Litecoin (LTC) custody and trading. The news comes from an official Medium blog post published Friday, Oct. 12.

Gemini’s vice president of engineering, Eric Winer, informs Gemini traders that they can begin depositing Litecoin into their exchange accounts as of 9:30 am EDT Saturday, Oct. 13. Litecoin trading will reportedly go live Tuesday, October 16th at 9:30 am EDT.

The coin is set to be the fourth crypto supported on the platform, alongside Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Zcash (ZEC). Consequently, LTC trading pairs will be available against all three cryptos, as well as against the U.S. dollar.

Winer’s post underscores Gemini’s thoroughgoing “banking compliance and fiduciary obligations” under oversight from the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS). It notes that Litecoin trading support comes as the result of close cooperation with the watchdog, and that the exchange continues to expand with a “security-first” approach.

I now continue to regularly invest money in the purchase of both cryptocurrencies. Indeed, many experts today agree that Ethereum and LTC really have a huge potential for successful development in the future. Now you need to buy these coins, while prices remain at a minimum.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 22, 2019, 06:52:25 PM
Maybe there is nothing wrong if we continue to hold two coins because the two coins have great potential as we know ETH is developing a new platform and this month there will be hardfork on ethereum so that it becomes one of our reasons to keep holding Ethereum and even for LTC we can use this coin to make transactions because currently the costs provided are still very cheap and the transaction speed is fast.
Activity: 434
February 22, 2019, 06:24:25 PM
Both are good to hold if you have the funds to purchase them but if not i would say go for Ethereum because it is doing great on the market off late and also its upcoming hardfork will further cause it to increase in value on the crypto market. Hold some now and you will reap huge profits in the near future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 22, 2019, 05:55:13 PM
Both of them are good but they are very different from each other. Ethereum is a platform based token in other hand LRC is a coin about payment portal. Both of them have great influence in future. But for now both looks good. After ethereum 2.0 announced ethereum using more future proof and ready for some new development and Ltc also announced  about  the privacy And many more update. So the development is there so the price will be a big problem . so let's see now.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
February 22, 2019, 05:35:36 PM
Ethereum is a pioneer advantage, it is the most famous and reliable platform for developing blockchains. Ethereum is used to implement smart contracts, to pay transaction fees on the Ethereum network

LTC and ETH are two completely different things. LTC isn't for the development of decentralized applications. Generally speaking, both are solid.
Activity: 538
February 22, 2019, 04:54:11 PM
Ethereum is a pioneer advantage, it is the most famous and reliable platform for developing blockchains. Ethereum is used to implement smart contracts, to pay transaction fees on the Ethereum network
Activity: 158
Merit: 1
February 21, 2019, 09:46:59 PM
For now i will choose LTC because LTC showing the great movement price and i think the price will be approach ETH price.
Activity: 602
February 21, 2019, 09:31:14 PM
Litecoin is now in a good position, ethereum too, so I like both, but if it is to be an investment, I tend to choose ethereum because this coin is still above litecoin, but if you are capable and sure the investment in both coins will be better, because in the future surely it will give you maximum results
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
February 21, 2019, 09:28:16 PM
I will invest in both. These are the two most powerful and best altcoin in this market, so I will be willing to invest in both to maximize my profits. LTC has had a lot of big changes in 2019 so I believe that in 2019 it will become even better
Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
February 21, 2019, 09:18:48 PM
LTC position has gone to the higher rank in coinmarketcap,  so it is good to buy because the demand is high.
Buying some ETH is good too, because it will be forked to Constantinople fork.
Although both are good, i prefer to own some ETH than LTC.
Activity: 630
Glad to see you
February 21, 2019, 05:30:59 PM
Both these top ranked coins are great for long term hodling. Therefore, instead of picking one out of these two, buy both instead.
Of course, these are very strong Altcoins. But I like more like an investment coin - LTC. This coin has a lower inflation rate than Ethereum, 30-40%
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
February 21, 2019, 05:14:30 PM
Both these top ranked coins are great for long term hodling. Therefore, instead of picking one out of these two, buy both instead.
Activity: 392
February 21, 2019, 05:10:14 PM
Winklevoss Twins' Gemini Crypto Exchange Gets Regulatory Green Light for Litecoin Trading

U.S.-based cryptocurrency exchange Gemini, owned by the Winklevoss twins, has sealed regulatory approval to add Litecoin (LTC) custody and trading. The news comes from an official Medium blog post published Friday, Oct. 12.

Gemini’s vice president of engineering, Eric Winer, informs Gemini traders that they can begin depositing Litecoin into their exchange accounts as of 9:30 am EDT Saturday, Oct. 13. Litecoin trading will reportedly go live Tuesday, October 16th at 9:30 am EDT.

The coin is set to be the fourth crypto supported on the platform, alongside Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Zcash (ZEC). Consequently, LTC trading pairs will be available against all three cryptos, as well as against the U.S. dollar.

Winer’s post underscores Gemini’s thoroughgoing “banking compliance and fiduciary obligations” under oversight from the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS). It notes that Litecoin trading support comes as the result of close cooperation with the watchdog, and that the exchange continues to expand with a “security-first” approach.
Well, now of course ltc is developing well , and of course it shows good growth in the market. I think it is good for investing , but I doubt that it is better than Ethereum because this coin has already proved itself as a platform for ico and it is much stronger than all other altcoins products
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
February 21, 2019, 05:10:04 PM
 I think more than litecoin investment we had the better opportunity of being in ethereum investment because the light kind is not in the top form so if you are holding the investment in ethereum it will be good for the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
February 21, 2019, 04:52:29 PM
There is none among the two that can not profit you. For some times now, some people have been expressing their reservations on Litecoin, that it's not growing as expected,but recently it came on with a surprising growth.
Before ethereum could take off, litecoin had already shown a significant growth rate, more than what I personal could have expected. This shows that both coins have potentials and are good for investment.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
February 21, 2019, 01:30:13 PM
I always preferred ETH after bitcoin. Because of it's price and credibility ETH is far better than LTC without any doubt. Though LTC is also among the top altcoin but I think ETH has gained more popularity and reliable crypto currency.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
February 21, 2019, 12:44:08 PM
I think that now you can start to gradually invest in ETH. So far, the situation is still unclear and I am more inclined to the fact that the market will still go down, but it is still possible to start investing now in ETH.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 21, 2019, 12:28:58 PM
If we look at the current market movements, both are very good to have because both of them are slowly starting to rise.
and if I had to choose, I chose Ethereum because it was very good for investing and more promising projects and the price of Ethereum remained above the Litecoin price.
Activity: 854
February 21, 2019, 12:12:24 PM
I would choose both projects, I would add a few more from the list of the top 100, maybe I would add interesting projects from the top 200. When the market starts to grow, who knows what will grow in price the most.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://www.empirehotels.io
February 21, 2019, 11:47:10 AM
Honestly I give my vote for Ethereum because I see that It is developing and improving. I'm not sure about Litecoin. I think that its growth will be triggered by a wave of growth of the entire cryptocurrency market. This is my opinion do not judge strictly guys !)
Pages:
Jump to: