Pages:
Author

Topic: LTC price over $400 again? - page 11. (Read 2073 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 10:46:24 AM
When it is possible, LTC hits $400 again? Now it's around $120/LTC.
if the bitcoin will hit 20k again. Absolutely the movement of litecoin will depend on the bitcoin. I should say as a better lite version of bitcoin rather than bitcoin cash. Whether people are predicting about the future litecoin and the valuation will always depend on the bitcoin as the main crypto that gives a special value to the litecoin.
I agree with you. If bitcoin continues in this state, then litecoins do not have a great chance of reaching that price. The dependence of litecoin on bitcoin, makes me less sure litecoin will grow in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 10:40:15 AM
LTC officially present to the public in 2011 has made repeated price changes, It may take a little time to wait for it to happen.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
May 31, 2018, 10:32:16 AM
I am holding 5 LTC and hoping that it will reach an all time high this year. I am pretty sure that if the market becomes more stable, it will be one of the biggest gainers by the end of this year. LTC is one of the safest altcoin to invest with and more profitable than DASH in long term HODL. Try to do your own research and you will be surprise that my post really have a point.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 10:31:00 AM
Very constructive question  Grin

The cost of LTC will increase 3 times, when bitcoin will be 20, 000.

LTC is very much attached to bitcoin. This is reasonable, because this is one of the best hardfork btc
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 10:30:43 AM
yes there is chance to above $400 by this year end, litecoin is great coin and very potential support coin, if you want to invest in litecoin, it is good option, there will be good price in future of litecoin , in coinmarketcamp lite coin in top level, market cap also very high, present market condition litecoin price is bellow $200 so next couple of month it will go up and by year end or next year first quarter it will above $400
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
May 31, 2018, 10:28:04 AM
I don't think that litecoin right now is the best to hold for a long term, there is a possibility with all the crypto market going up it will change its situation, it is an unpredictable market after all, but it is better to sell what you have and invest it in another coin that will most likely go up real good with the rise rather than waiting for a long time to get, i would suggest something like Ethereum because it is much better and has more potential than Litecoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
May 31, 2018, 10:24:25 AM
What motivation is there to predict Litecoin going x3 or x4 anytime soon? The only prediction is that BTC goes skyhigh and ltc follows suit. I personally don't see btc going x3 or x4 anytime soon, but this is crypto...so maybe we're all happy campers in a few months orso.
Activity: 118
May 31, 2018, 10:22:13 AM
I almost believe it will not happen this year.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
May 31, 2018, 09:35:19 AM
As for now, 400$ for each ltc is like dreaming. It's far way from that price. No buzzes about ltc so we can't expect a price increase.
But to be fair with ltc, every coin can rise, the only problem is "when" and the thing we can do is wait.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
May 31, 2018, 09:34:24 AM
I am not very optimistic about Litecoin, investing in Litecoin is not as good as investing in some other coins.
Why? Litecoin is still a very good payment option. Litecoin will ever have a right to exist.

First: LTC`s price movement is directly in correlation to BTC. So, doesn`t matter in which you invest.
Second: Platform of 256 was changed by Lee in 2 hours, it`s just a clone and slightly better performing coin, then BTC, functionally.
Third: Lee selling all his coins in ATH isn`t good sign for every involved side. Despite him stating otherwise.
Forth: Failure of adapting Litepay system, as it was planned and announced initially.

It`s pretty debatable coin, despite having some advantages as for now.
Let`s see what the future holds for it..
Activity: 103
Merit: 3
May 31, 2018, 09:28:08 AM
I am not very optimistic about Litecoin, investing in Litecoin is not as good as investing in some other coins.
Why? Litecoin is still a very good payment option. Litecoin will ever have a right to exist.

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
May 30, 2018, 10:55:49 PM
The price of bitcoin affects the litecoin's price. If bitcoin price goes down, litecoin's price will also go down. I think this goes to most if not all other altcoins. But basing on the charts bitcoin will rise. Im very positive. So litecoin will join the ride. Also, there has been a little uptrend for litecoin due to a recent update.
Activity: 756
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
May 30, 2018, 10:16:57 PM
possible, but it takes time. you see recent bull market also gone for 170$.  i noticed that , if bitcoin not performing very well , litecoin too not performing very well.

bitcoin increment same as litcoin increment.

Activity: 29
May 30, 2018, 10:16:29 PM
LTC will probably move with the market but as a platform it offers very little in terms of long term success. Just my opinion though.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
May 30, 2018, 10:13:14 PM
Wait until after the lightening network gets going!  Litecoin as one of the big players in the lightening network is going to gain so much utility.  Lots of bitcoin alternatives will be pointless and it will be back to the good old days of the gold and silver giants for the exchange of value coins.
Lightning network doesn't matter a lot to the litecoin because it's the bitcoin scalability solution (off-chain) that brings only a short hype to the litecoin, Litepay.us is the real reason there was a pump for litecoin until it has reached around $400 USD for each litecoin. And litepay.us just hype created by the team.
Activity: 129
May 30, 2018, 10:04:51 PM
Wait until after the lightening network gets going!  Litecoin as one of the big players in the lightening network is going to gain so much utility.  Lots of bitcoin alternatives will be pointless and it will be back to the good old days of the gold and silver giants for the exchange of value coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 10:03:46 PM
Ltc is pumping based on news there is no strong reason for ltc price hike previous pumps happened once Charley lee joined ltc from coinbase another big pump happened when litrpat announce once it failed price crashed . So wait for next big news
Activity: 112
May 30, 2018, 09:59:33 PM
Activity: 103
Merit: 3
May 30, 2018, 09:47:14 PM
After Charlie dumped all of his LTCs, I doubt that it could rocket anytime soon. Probably we could wait for new updates and upgrades. I still have faith that this token is best for transferring funds.
Yes, it was a very shameful move of him to let his Litecoins alone. I'm also very optimistic it will be place for a good time in the future for Litecoin again.

So after all thanks for your comments and let's hope Litecoin will be back very soon!!
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
May 27, 2018, 07:00:26 PM
After Charlie dumped all of his LTCs, I doubt that it could rocket anytime soon. Probably we could wait for new updates and upgrades. I still have faith that this token is best for transferring funds.
Pages:
Jump to: