Pages:
Author

Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast - page 39. (Read 368553 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I'm fine for including another version or new contestant as long as we give the other contestants a chance for revision too, and that we set a final deadtime for any revisions ;-)
Don't know what others think
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Check out my Video for Litecoindark: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be .

Good luck everyone. I hope you enjoy.

As bounty for LTCD if I win, Iam able to upload a Picture pack for LTCD, includes a 3d Logo (.c4d also alivable), maybe some Wallpapers, this can be used perfectly for example for the website or anything like this. Iam also alivable for changing the video, if you want some improvements, changes....

Thx.

Yours Faithfully,
Simon

-------------

Edit:

I know there are some things, I can make for a more compact video, I will do so if i would be win. Smiley
I would be very happy about each vote for me Cheesy , i spend my holidays in it, Iam a LTCD-Fan and I know LTCD will have a big future.

-------------

Thanks for my first vote!  <--- Grin --->

An example screenshot of the 3d Logo, more and without text, for more votes (I dont want to say you have to, vote if you like it and want the pack and an improved version of the video, thx):
http://s14.directupload.net/images/141109/3joj87s2.jpg

V2 of Video, with some improvements and changes, that the video is shorter, better and comes directly to the point will be maked if the video wins!  Smiley

Vote for this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be

Yours Faithfully.

You got my vote. Looks much cleaner. This one is bearable. Bravo!

Thank you!
Thank you all! Comments are welcome.  Smiley
I want to finish a new version, it is ~ 2 min long.
And compact, I think it will be much better.

So if it is allowed to put another video in the contest?

I want to make a v2 which would be realesed in the next days.

Just give me your vote ( the second video/Bitmakerman at youtube) for a new, better version and for some other design packs.

I can make a v2 and then the community -you- comments what to change, so I can make a good video, together with your help.

@Litecoindark Please tell me what you think about it.
A much better v2 of the video, which is voteable and get changed by the comments of the community.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
Xircom i used an interesting site maybe is useful for testing android application
wallet if possible :
https://cloud.genymotion.com/page/launchpad/download/
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Just for Fun I just made this little video for our coin:
View My Video
Activity: 448
Apologies if we made mistake on the contest. The post was underneath the video contest.

no worries, mistakes happen  Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
Apologies if we made mistake on the contest. The post was underneath the video contest.
I havent been around the thread for a while.
Can someone give me some bullit point developments?

EDIT: Specifically

How many people are involved in this coin now on the Dev side?

Is the 40% of the coin total bagholder still around? (he is a major concern for any investor)

Its all looking like a bit of an inside job to be perfectly blunt adn whatever
is going on its doing nothing for the price. This is not FUD for cheap coins (i have many LTCD)
Its observation thats all.

What it is seems according to Richlist is that that holder has sold out most of the coins unless it was hidden/divided between other wallets:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ltcd/#!rich

There are still 2 developers and PR manager. Devs are considering hiring another dev.
Anyway here is the link to an update:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9469806
I find it dangerous for us to impose an ETA.
I think most of us are not programmers and thus don't have a good understanding on how much work is involved in developping those gen 2 features.
So if we were to force an ETA, this would mean more work has to be done in the same time frame which could allow more bugs to pop up due to the lack of time available to fully test everything before an official release was announced.

we have been patient untill now so why not put in the extra effort to extend that.
However I understand your thinking but it might be dangerous to start demanding a release date.

just my opinion

It was just my idea, according to what Troll said about the progress of 2nd Generation. He mentioned few times that most of the code has been written. Anyway we will have to wait for him to clarify and give us some more info about the time frames.

I hope of cause that MAT is legit, but Marc "The owner" does sound legit and the company has also been visited by Cryptominng Blog:
http://cryptomining-blog.com/tag/mining-asics-technologies/

I have seen a review of the 250 Mhash, that actual does 282 Mhash. So miners are out these weeks.
I don't know but I think it's good to research them a a bit more. I wouldn't just count on someone being nice.
There is a bit more info in Dogie's thread. Someone replied to my inquiry.

Maybe just FUD but I also found out these claims in another thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/first-impressions-mining-asics-technologiescom-250-mhs-excaliber-miner-837673
Activity: 770

Is the 40% of the coin total bagholder still around? (he is a major concern for any investor)

is going on its doing nothing for the price. This is not FUD for cheap coins (i have many LTCD)

regarding the POS in gen 1.
I think it will be a step backwards if we chose to vote for that.
Sure you'll gain a few coins when staking, altho to actually see a noticable gain through staking you need a lot of coins imo (few 100k's)
I for one don't see any gain in trying to stake those extra coins (gen 1) if it will significantly postpone the development of gen 2 (and thus its release date).
Prices will likely drop further because of this and we'll lose more then we'll gain.

Activity: 770

legendary
I hope of cause that MAT is legit, but Marc "The owner" does sound legit and the company has also been visited by Cryptominng Blog:
http://cryptomining-blog.com/tag/mining-asics-technologies/

I have seen a review of the 250 Mhash, that actual does 282 Mhash. So miners are out these weeks.

Becuase then we will see more of Vids 3s friends come on and vote for his, or he will make accounts like he tried yesterday.

Don't worry. I'm sure that the final results will come up right.
It's a pure cheating to ask someone who has not been related to the event to vote for you or your friend. No one likes such cheating.

well you have my vote

You have my support too.

From my point of view, in such case, the 2nd gen should be finished and implemented by the end of this year (2 months time) so we could start implementing POS and other features from next year.
It seems self eveident that the current delay of the features seem to be detrimental to popularity of the coin

I find it dangerous for us to impose an ETA.
I think most of us are not programmers and thus don't have a good understanding on how much work is involved in developping those gen 2 features.
So if we were to force an ETA, this would mean more work has to be done in the same time frame which could allow more bugs to pop up due to the lack of time available to fully test everything before an official release was announced.

we have been patient untill now so why not put in the extra effort to extend that.
However I understand your thinking but it might be dangerous to start demanding a release date.

just my opinion
About Mining-Asics-Technology.

I'm glad that there is a co-operation but you have to be careful with the promotion of MAT. If this miner manufacturer starts having any problems with delivering of their units or customer service it will have a very bad effect on LTCD repuation...

I know it from experience as ex customer of HashFast, Black Arrow and Bit Mine...
(well it's embarrassing to admit although I was also a customer of Spondoolies-Tech, BitMain and KNC 1st gen "Jupiter". Can't complain about these)

I posted some inquiry about MAT in famous "Dogie's Comprehensive Manufacturer Trustworthiness Guide" (scores listed in OPP):
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=456691.900;topicseen

Becuase then we will see more of Vids 3s friends come on and vote for his, or he will make accounts like he tried yesterday.

Don't worry. I'm sure that the final results will come up right.
It's a pure cheating to ask someone who has not been related to the event to vote for you or your friend. No one likes such cheating.

well you have my vote

You have my support too.

From my point of view, in such case, the 2nd gen should be finished and implemented by the end of this year (2 months time) so we could start implementing POS and other features from next year.
It seems self eveident that the current delay of the features seem to be detrimental to popularity of the coin
Jahl:
You got that right we are using way too much time on 1 Gen and would like the community to accept that we work purely on 2 gen. But since its a community ruled coin we cant stop what the community ask us to do.

Problem with this is that it takes time..
And we have no promotion running atm..

That means that the coins value and spread is going down.
We are gaining less supporters and we need the supporters to spread the coin and to get others to buy in.

How long is there till 2nd gen? 4 months still?

an approx ETA would be nice yea Smiley
looking to invest more but want to figure out the best possible time to do so.

edit: can't we do a vote for the POS issue regarding gen 1 or 2 ?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Jahl:
You got that right we are using way too much time on 1 Gen and would like the community to accept that we work purely on 2 gen. But since its a community ruled coin we cant stop what the community ask us to do.

Problem with this is that it takes time..
And we have no promotion running atm..

That means that the coins value and spread is going down.
We are gaining less supporters and we need the supporters to spread the coin and to get others to buy in.

How long is there till 2nd gen? 4 months still?
Jahl:

well you have my vote
legendary
Jahl:
found it  Smiley

"We have been talking about getting a second dev in"  thats good to hear.

"We have got a very nice price for a lucky winner, we just need to find the right competition. MAT will give the lucky winner a 40 Mhash Scrypt Miner....."
guess we can exclude it to be for the game, curious hear more about the contest.

regarding POS : if POS will be implemented into gen 1, i can see there will have to be put time into figuring out how to convert everything to gen 2.
for that matter i think we might want to hold off untill gen 2 to implement POS, doing so will allow the devs to stop wasting time figuring out the conversion and put that time entirely into gen 2 development.

well those are my thoughts... care to share your view on this matter ?

Pages:
Jump to: