Pages:
Author

Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast - page 41. (Read 368553 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
It won't let me vote  Huh

Because you are a newbie.

Lemme guess, your vote is for Vid 3 right?

Looks wrong.. New account, no posts, wants to vote..
lol

Am I wrong?

No, I agree with you... was just funny. Its good to have a laff sometimes.

I hope that the Dev can see who voted to take "fake" votes off the contest..
Because all I see is a video that will give you a epelepsia attack that has 8 votes.. Video 1 is better than that one..

Activity: 350
Merit: 251
I think it's important what kind of image we want to portrait with the videos.

It's great that these have an educational take on them, but I feel that it would be more professional with a "real" video instead of animations... That said I think Hamuki's video is cute but I have a hard time voting on any of the current ones as something to promote LTCD with...  Undecided

Sorry if I come across as negative, it's cool that you guys took the time to make these videos, thanks!
I think a couple of them are good introduction video, but would like to see better. Your video are great, but like to see if more will come available.

lol

Am I wrong?

No, I agree with you... was just funny. Its good to have a laff sometimes.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I think it's important what kind of image we want to portrait with the videos.

It's great that these have an educational take on them, but I feel that it would be more professional with a "real" video instead of animations... That said I think Hamuki's video is cute but I have a hard time voting on any of the current ones as something to promote LTCD with...  Undecided

Sorry if I come across as negative, it's cool that you guys took the time to make these videos, thanks!
legendary

lol

Am I wrong?

lol
legendary

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
legendary
Hey Guys! Great news from the BlackCoin front! They have released their new BlackCoin Centric Exchange, http://Exco.in. Full Proof of Reserves, full API documentation, 2FA. Its off to an amazing start! Perhaps LTCD could petition to be on the site? They are a highly selective site and only will add coins with a large, active community with active dev development. You think LTCD would qualify?

Great for BlackCoin that they have released a exchange but we don't see the point to get listed there. We are listed on large exchanges where also the volume is. If we need new exchanges we probably looking at Polinex and Bter but thanks for the tip.

I can't even vote for one as they all give me cancer Sad

Also I wil ask you to choose your words carefully since this kind of words we don´t wanna see over here.

Futher we have a small update for the community. We have been busy with some nice new features, soon we will announce more about this.

Im a big supporter of LTCD. I was just disappointed by the submissions.

Not all are media graphics pros..
We work with what we have..
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
What video have you voted on? Smiley

Fairly said I even not have voted yet. The voting for the contest will be running for longer than a week depending on how many votes.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Twitter: @Steven_McKie
Hey Guys! Great news from the BlackCoin front! They have released their new BlackCoin Centric Exchange, http://Exco.in. Full Proof of Reserves, full API documentation, 2FA. Its off to an amazing start! Perhaps LTCD could petition to be on the site? They are a highly selective site and only will add coins with a large, active community with active dev development. You think LTCD would qualify?

Great for BlackCoin that they have released a exchange but we don't see the point to get listed there. We are listed on large exchanges where also the volume is. If we need new exchanges we probably looking at Polinex and Bter but thanks for the tip.

Also I wil ask you to choose your words carefully since this kind of words we don´t wanna see over here.

Futher we have a small update for the community. We have been busy with some nice new features, soon we will announce more about this.

Im a big supporter of LTCD. I was just disappointed by the submissions.
legendary

What video have you voted on? Smiley
Activity: 154

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Litecoindark Reddit Moderator
just noticed there is almost a 3 btc buy at cryptsy for ltcd around 726 sats keep holding  Grin
legendary
Yes looks real promising : The trading engine is currently offline while we investigate issues reported with some trades. The rest of the site will remain online.

Tongue

They were down <5mins for an update. Don't be so critical. Lol
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Yes looks real promising : The trading engine is currently offline while we investigate issues reported with some trades. The rest of the site will remain online.

Tongue
Activity: 462

You would need to ask devs if they are ok with adding LTCD to new exchanges
KMN
Activity: 210
Pages:
Jump to: