Pages:
Author

Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast - page 37. (Read 368553 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Activity: 995
Merit: 500
Such wow the site looks good I like the new site design.

When will the dev be interview by Krypto Kings?
They already were. There should be a post to a video somewhere to pages back ;-)

The interview is on Saturday. We announced the deal with MAT last episode.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVNtNey8G_I&index=7&list=PLwpY5kL6Yp7ZCP9nvQoexYWmcu6J2ZU9Z

The team has some very exciting news coming to get you guys pumped up! The community should really be ready for this one... so.... GET YOUR POPCORN READY!

Will it be also postet on saturday on youtube? If yes what time? Looking forward to it!
Activity: 854
Merit: 506

They already were. There should be a post to a video somewhere to pages back ;-)

The interview is on Saturday. We announced the deal with MAT last episode.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVNtNey8G_I&index=7&list=PLwpY5kL6Yp7ZCP9nvQoexYWmcu6J2ZU9Z

The team has some very exciting news coming to get you guys pumped up! The community should really be ready for this one... so.... GET YOUR POPCORN READY!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
Can anyone estimate how many bag holders we have?

Let's not use Bagholder, QiBucks has already used that term.... also they have bagholder rewards for anyone holding more than 500 coin. Strongest hands would be a better bet. We could implement "Stronghand Rewards"  Wink
legendary
Activity: 806

ROFL will that be part of the website... top bagholder Tongue ..... on the other hand putting the rich list in a wrapper is a good idea. I guess the more info you can add to the site the better, make it a 1 stop shop for all ltcd information
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Bag holders?
Activity: 995
Merit: 500
Looking forward for the interview.
Perhaps it would be nice to add to the video a small explaination for people who dont know anything about altcoins how they can use it. And how it could work in real life.
Sorry was yesterday not online. Hope you had a nice bday Troll. Best wishes to you Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

The real interview regarding the 2gen will be this saturday.
legendary
Activity: 1022
How are people today?
Any good news or bad news?
Activity: 182
Official BitFoundry Dev

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Activity: 126
Happy Birthday Troll... Thanks again for all your hard work!! Hope you have a great day... And maybe give yourself a day off from coding eh?! LOL
Activity: 448

It's a pre alpha status but the framework is laid out. Now off to bed for the night. I'll look at comments tomorrow. Thanks for being a part of out community all. It's inspiring as a designer to get to help out with such a great project like this one here.

It looks very promising! :-)

Take your time great updates. You should roll out the new site when you roll out LTCD Gen2, just a thought in my experience rolling out a new site never does anything for the price of the coin. But it may have a stronger impact when combined with a tech roll out. Just my 2 ltcd.

I wouldn't like to wait another few months fot the website. The sooner we get it, the better. We need to look serious
Activity: 154
Hi Dev,

Great idea and coin, and hopefully it will have a great future. Just a tip; a big part of the succes of the coin will be in the availability of the clients, wallets (i'm waiting for the osx one:). A lot of coins has proven when the wallet is not working properly the coin will die soon. secondly wallet and coin graphics, and thats where i can help. I'm an indie studio, and has done some crypo designs. If you like to see some samples, just drop a line @ [email protected], and we can try to work something out.

Cheers ,

Case.

We are already busy with some things included the OSX wallet. I have drop you a message regarding examples of your latest projects.

Also I just want to say to the community, today is Troll his birthday. Maybe some community members can drop him a message to thank him for his work and give him a small donation for his birthday... I think he will like this very much. His BTC address: 12JYhysrpqnzqhkZ6qRY8At3G14btEwTtF

[email protected]

Regards,

LitecoinDark Dev
legendary
Activity: 1022
Hi Dev,

Great idea and coin, and hopefully it will have a great future. Just a tip; a big part of the succes of the coin will be in the availability of the clients, wallets (i'm waiting for the osx one:). A lot of coins has proven when the wallet is not working properly the coin will die soon. secondly wallet and coin graphics, and thats where i can help. I'm an indie studio, and has done some crypo designs. If you like to see some samples, just drop a line @ [email protected], and we can try to work something out.

Cheers ,

Case.

Question is.. Are you here to make money, or to help a community.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Hi Dev,

Cheers ,

Case.

KMN
Activity: 210
to da moon time is coming soon...
Pages:
Jump to: