Pages:
Author

Topic: LTC/FTC exchange via Google Docs [Trade moved to exchangers, doc freezed] - page 16. (Read 33072 times)

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
Cryptonit is still buggy, and ongoing development means not everyone wants to register. The 2-factor withdrawal requirement is also a deterrent to some, although more secure.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I think it's time for everyone to move into cryptonit. No any sense in this manualy editable sheet anymore. I'll freeze sheet in 12 hours, unless it would be a LOT of PMs with ask to not to do that =)

cryptonit needs gauth 2 factor or a yubikey to withdraw.  It's quite stupid.
I'm don't have any problems with it, but fact that it's necessarily somewhat strange decision. And if major of FTC owners think that this is stupid - yeap, this become stupid.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I think it's time for everyone to move into cryptonit. No any sense in this manualy editable sheet anymore. I'll freeze sheet in 12 hours, unless it would be a LOT of PMs with ask to not to do that =)

cryptonit needs gauth 2 factor or a yubikey to withdraw.  It's quite stupid.
legendary
 Zulzedd...I had excellent trades with Emomorfar, who is a good and  trusted seller.

The editable google.doc would still be useful for reputation purposes, even if the trade prices were frozen/eliminated.
Please only list the price you're ACTUALLY selling for on the doc. Not do bait and switch it's annoying.

zulzedd, anyway to blacklist those members?
We can do this, but in case of my prev post - it's not worth it in my opinion.. I PMing people from top of sell and ask list time to time, if there no answer for too long - offer become removed, but it's to slow.
Activity: 1232
Alexander KOSTIN | GoldMint
Please only list the price you're ACTUALLY selling for on the doc. Not do bait and switch it's annoying.

zulzedd, anyway to blacklist those members?
Everyone who PMd me, sorry. There was a small hurricane, resulted in a disruption of power supply.  Undecided
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Successfully completed transaction for 500FC with Toschi && in process for remaining 1.5k at .028. Lowering bid for 2K more FC to .026.
Activity: 35
WTB 2k FC at .028 - I don't want to mess around with the cryptonit exchange right now. Please PM me. I will send first if you are a trusted member of the forum - otherwise you will send first. I have already completed a successful purchase from Benny1985.
Activity: 34
Can you add me to trusted seller zulzedd i had success trades with Majormax. Im stocking up with FeatherCoins gonna place a sell offer in 2-3 weeks with a larger amount.
Activity: 48
Please add a buy order:

WTB: 1kFC for 21LTC

thanks
Activity: 421
I would like to trade 146 LTC for 5840 Feathercoins from reputable persons only.

Thank you
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Looking to purchase 3k @ 21.5LTC per 1k.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Registered on the (cryptonit) website. Logged out and now I cannot log back in.  Funny thing is when I registered I noticed it didn't ask me to create a password.  Tried to recover my password and whenever I try to do it it gives me internal serve error.

Overall very shitty user interface.

Edit: the reset password finally worked after 3-4 tries.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
PM me to trade Feathercoin directly.
legendary
Bid is between 21 and 30 today, and offer 22 to 35. The exchange is buggy, and there are withdrawal issues at present.
Activity: 154
CoinTropolis
Just so the noobs are aware, you can now buy and sell these Feathercoins at: https://cryptonit.net/exchange/ltc/ftc

The going rate there is 33 LTC per 1k FC.

I assume most people buying here are re-selling at cryptonit to make an instant profit.

In that 25 - 29 range now... looks like support is coming.
Activity: 154
CoinTropolis
Just so the noobs are aware, you can now buy and sell these Feathercoins at: https://cryptonit.net/exchange/ltc/ftc

I assume most people buying here are re-selling at cryptonit to make an instant profit.

The volume is low. Would love to see more people on there.. I had to fight to get withdraw to work, some aren't going to want to bother with the lock-ups.  Seems to be running better than this morning which is a plus.

If you want to mess with the exchange, please have it! If you want quick direct transfers (see my record), drop me a PM.

Running quick and smooth for me. Sold 6k of FTC at 0.028 on there earlier. Thought I got a good deal at the time lol.

As for low volume there is >120k of buy orders above 22ltc per 1k.

You must have not been on late last night. Cool, bringing over a huge volume now.
Activity: 518

The volume is low. Would love to see more people on there.. I had to fight to get withdraw to work, some aren't going to want to bother with the lock-ups.  Seems to be running better than this morning which is a plus.

If you want to mess with the exchange, please have it! If you want quick direct transfers (see my record), drop me a PM.

Running quick and smooth for me. Sold 6k of FTC at 0.028 on there earlier. Thought I got a good deal at the time lol.

As for low volume there is >120k of buy orders above 22ltc per 1k.

The prices there are so unreal... I send my Feathercoins directly from pool to the exchange and sell them directly for around 0.03 - 0.035... its like mining LTC with a double rate...
Pages:
Jump to: