Pages:
Author

Topic: LTC/FTC exchange via Google Docs [Trade moved to exchangers, doc freezed] - page 18. (Read 33072 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Aaaaand cryptonit.net down again  Undecided
Ya and I tried to withdraw 1.5LTC but it's not instant.
I tryed this to deposit and withdraw 1 LTC about 2 weeks ago. I got my LTC back (minus fee), but i got impression of not finished laggy exchanger  Undecided
I just withdrew the money, turned out that I must insert Google Authenticator code to withdraw.
In my case i think 2 factor authentication is nice. I hope BTC-e will add this functionality.

I agree it is a nice option. I'd be horrified though if BTC-e also decided to make it mandatory.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

In my case i think 2 factor authentication is nice. I hope BTC-e will add this functionality.
Ya, i agree with you. BTC-e has email confirmation but that's not enough. If someone's computer is infected by keylogger, his money might gone without google authentication.

I think my computer has keylogger, my non-important accounts got hacked frequently. That's why I only use very strong password with on-screen keyboard for important accounts.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I tryed this to deposit and withdraw 1 LTC about 2 weeks ago. I got my LTC back (minus fee), but i got impression of not finished laggy exchanger  Undecided
I just withdrew the money, turned out that I must insert Google Authenticator code to withdraw.

My 2 cents: avoid that website, many people complaining they can't withdraw funds..
Agreed. Hopefully there will be a good exchange site soon.
Mind to sell me some Feather Coins? Gonna buy 900 FTC for saving only.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

My 2 cents: avoid that website, many people complaining they can't withdraw funds..
Activity: 122
buying 5k worth of FC PM me with offers
legendary
Activity: 876
Merit: 1000
Etherscan.io
Hi

Please remove all my bids. Thank you
Activity: 518
please put me off the list - i have no feathercoins left for today!
Activity: 154
CoinTropolis
I just did a pretty big trade 3.9 K, with justabitoftime. Quick, and he gave me a break with a little math problem hahah. Good guy to trade with. !

EDIT : Please take my offer off the spreadsheet, I'm allllll sold out. Mining more as we speak though Smiley

Great trade with Joerii, math in the morning bites. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
I just did a pretty big trade 3.9 K, with justabitoftime. Quick, and he gave me a break with a little math problem hahah. Good guy to trade with. !

EDIT : Please take my offer off the spreadsheet, I'm allllll sold out. Mining more as we speak though Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
April 28th.. I am still buying FC...New stock of LTC and BTC today...but I will be more active on Monday.

Many thanks to the posters who have warned me about scammers...

FWIW, the posters who have scammed me are :

BetBtcNow

Si Robertson

Warry

AprilShowers

CryptoTrader
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
Just sold a K to Jeothesworn. He's a nice guy. Also, he sent LTC first. +1
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Totally absolutely, finally sold out now. Thanks justabitoftime.

The rest are for keeps.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Buying 5000  FC for 80 LTC

Great trading rep, fast transactions.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
I need LTC conversion of a large number of FC  please PM me
Pages:
Jump to: