Pages:
Author

Topic: LTC/FTC exchange via Google Docs [Trade moved to exchangers, doc freezed] - page 17. (Read 33072 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Just so the noobs are aware, you can now buy and sell these Feathercoins at: https://cryptonit.net/exchange/ltc/ftc

The going rate there is 33 LTC per 1k FC.

I assume most people buying here are re-selling at cryptonit to make an instant profit.

The volume is low. Would love to see more people on there.. I had to fight to get withdraw to work, some aren't going to want to bother with the lock-ups.  Seems to be running better than this morning which is a plus.

If you want to mess with the exchange, please have it! If you want quick direct transfers (see my record), drop me a PM.

Running quick and smooth for me. Sold 6k of FTC at 0.028 on there earlier. Thought I got a good deal at the time lol.

As for low volume there is >120k of buy orders above 22ltc per 1k.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
CoinTropolis
Just so the noobs are aware, you can now buy and sell these Feathercoins at: https://cryptonit.net/exchange/ltc/ftc

I assume most people buying here are re-selling at cryptonit to make an instant profit.

** Update **

I stand corrected. Aside from the chat client, it looks like things are working. Last night, there was quite a few of us on dealing with disconnects, withdraw issues and constant refreshes. Looks like the developer made a reference to that on the main page.

Let's get some Cryptonit trading going!
Activity: 341
Merit: 250

Shhh!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

Activity: 122
buying FC at 22LTC per 1K. PM me with offers
Activity: 154
CoinTropolis
Buying LTC.. you know me, I'm looking for anything from a few thousand to 50k.  Buying at 21.50.
Activity: 243
Would like to purchase 6k FTC.  PM me with offers.  I don't want to go through a bidding war on the forums...the the individuals above.  I just want FTC and am willing to make a deal with LTC or cash.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
buying here: paying 22 ltc per 1k ftc

pm me
Activity: 1232
Alexander KOSTIN | GoldMint
I added a buy order @ 2k FTC for 20.5LTC .. PM me if interested already had successful trades on this thread Smiley
Activity: 126
Please remove my name from order, I have a lot of PM's today.

Probably because I wanted to get rid of my FC the other day and I sold mine for 14 LTC/1k.

Haha.

Thanks everyone !
will pay 43 ltc for 2k fc and i will send first if you have a good rep with multiple supporting posts

cheers :-)

i love you majormax!
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
My price currently 28 Apr 14.15 universal time...
selling 42LTC for 2000FC buying
Activity: 46
I am paying 18LTC for your 900FTC.
Looking to pay 40 ltc for 2k fc.

PM me right away, first come, first serve, only 40 ltc available total.

TYVM
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
You want LTC ?  PM me please. I can do that.
Activity: 518
Offering to buy 20 LTC / 1000 FC :-)
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Aaaaand cryptonit.net down again  Undecided
Ya and I tried to withdraw 1.5LTC but it's not instant.
I tryed this to deposit and withdraw 1 LTC about 2 weeks ago. I got my LTC back (minus fee), but i got impression of not finished laggy exchanger  Undecided
I just withdrew the money, turned out that I must insert Google Authenticator code to withdraw.
In my case i think 2 factor authentication is nice. I hope BTC-e will add this functionality.

I agree it is a nice option. I'd be horrified though if BTC-e also decided to make it mandatory.

BTC-e have a form of 2 factor auth by having an option for you to have to confirm all withdrawals via e-mail, use a gmail address with 2 factor auth and you are pretty much 2 factor auth protected. Everyone should do this on BTC-e.

I was really glad to be one of the people who DIDN'T check the email box, when they had that 24+ hour issue with their email server. Noone with that box checked could withdraw, but I was like "What are you all talking about, withdrawals work fine" Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Aaaaand cryptonit.net down again  Undecided
Ya and I tried to withdraw 1.5LTC but it's not instant.
I tryed this to deposit and withdraw 1 LTC about 2 weeks ago. I got my LTC back (minus fee), but i got impression of not finished laggy exchanger  Undecided
I just withdrew the money, turned out that I must insert Google Authenticator code to withdraw.
In my case i think 2 factor authentication is nice. I hope BTC-e will add this functionality.

I agree it is a nice option. I'd be horrified though if BTC-e also decided to make it mandatory.

BTC-e have a form of 2 factor auth by having an option for you to have to confirm all withdrawals via e-mail, use a gmail address with 2 factor auth and you are pretty much 2 factor auth protected. Everyone should do this on BTC-e.
Activity: 42
Had a quick successful trade with serge79, much appreciated.
Activity: 406
Yeap - better optional. That's true.
Pages:
Jump to: