Pages:
Author

Topic: [LTC][Pool][PPS]notroll.in PPS Pool -scam alert- - page 2. (Read 76471 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Definitely is it scam. Change topic title. Good job Mr. Nicksasa.

can a mod PLEASE CHANGE THIS.  This is a CONFIRMED SCAM.  Nicksasa IS a scammer.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Definitely is it scam. Change topic title. Good job Mr. Nicksasa.
....and it's dead.

everyone finally pull out?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
....and it's dead.
Ran my macro 16,410 times.  NO LTC.  Can we PLEASE get those red xxxxx's for a scammer at least?
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
So can we report this guy as a scammer?

Already been reported here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scammer-nicksasa-notrollin-184908

And no action has been taken.  The pool operator hasn't even logged in for a month now, as of today.  Please post or bump the scam thread if you feel like he deserves a scammer tag.

So can we report this guy as a scammer?
anyone have any success withdrawing? :/  Im gonna leave my macro running all night

let my macro run for 8 hours.  no withdrawl.  anyone want to kindly ddos notroll Tongue
Activity: 636
if you have no luch try put automatic payment to 20 and then try it, my friend manage to get out his 38ltc that way, he use internet explorer+macro, time needed to cash out 2 whole fckin days
anyone have any success withdrawing? :/  Im gonna leave my macro running all night
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
yes cookies are broken now, was always a risk, i still havnt found a CPU friendly pool (getwork + static diff 32 or lower) with low stales and low payout thresholds

Try http://mining-foreman.org.  I have all my CPU miners on there.  It doesn't have stratum support so all my GPU miners are on other pools.  But it's 0% fee, PPLNS and since it's small it avoids most of the DDoS attacks that hit the bigger ones.  The only downside is, since it's small the rounds last a very long time.  But payout and all that does with just fine so far!

Sounds like my pool, we had some good luck and found 3 blocks last night though.  I only support stratum so it's very stable.
jhd
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Why i cannot withdraw please ?
Activity: 123
yes cookies are broken now, was always a risk, i still havnt found a CPU friendly pool (getwork + static diff 32 or lower) with low stales and low payout thresholds

Try http://mining-foreman.org.  I have all my CPU miners on there.  It doesn't have stratum support so all my GPU miners are on other pools.  But it's 0% fee, PPLNS and since it's small it avoids most of the DDoS attacks that hit the bigger ones.  The only downside is, since it's small the rounds last a very long time.  But payout and all that does with just fine so far!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I <3 VW Beetles
Well, you could have seen it come 4 weeks ago.
But ofcourse you don't lisnten to the pages full of people giving signs of thing are not alright.
Activity: 556
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I can't withdraw my funds.... SCAM
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
notroll still has the highest PPS rate in LTC pools so its still attractive despite the risks

Except it doesn't, it's the worst.

https://github.com/litecoin-project/litecoin/wiki/Comparison-of-mining-pools
i disagree, from the PPS sites on that list

notroll 0.0000388
LTCMine.ru 0.00000124
litecoinpool.org closed to new users
litepool.eu looks dead

of course i wouldn't advise anyone to use this site exclusively
Someone has no idea about shares difficulty...  Cheesy

Yeah i do love it how people see the notroll and be like "OMG its paying over 100% more per share" yet the pools difficulty is completely different Tongue
We should create a pool with d == D. Roll Eyes "OMG its paying 48.5 LTC per share! Shocked"
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
notroll still has the highest PPS rate in LTC pools so its still attractive despite the risks

Except it doesn't, it's the worst.

https://github.com/litecoin-project/litecoin/wiki/Comparison-of-mining-pools
i disagree, from the PPS sites on that list

notroll 0.0000388
LTCMine.ru 0.00000124
litecoinpool.org closed to new users
litepool.eu looks dead

of course i wouldn't advise anyone to use this site exclusively
Someone has no idea about shares difficulty...  Cheesy

Yeah i do love it how people see the notroll and be like "OMG its paying over 100% more per share" yet the pools difficulty is completely different Tongue
Activity: 636
Just looped my withdrawl macro 400 times. NO ltc withdrawl.
how much you get, my friend get out his 19ltc, but other who has 40 didn't manage to get it out
Pages:
Jump to: