Pages:
Author

Topic: [LTC][Pool][PPS]notroll.in PPS Pool -scam alert- - page 6. (Read 76471 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
no payouts...

Read a few of the previous posts.
This thread has pages upon pages of posts about the same problem. You've been ripped off. Start mining elsewhere.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
at least he must login and reply something on his topic ...
p/s : mine can't payout too.
Activity: 24
no payouts...
Activity: 221
Can't imagine why people would still mine here.
Stockholm syndrome.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Can't imagine why people would still mine here.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
Having withdraw issues still. When will this be fixed?
Never?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Activity: 201
Why the hell are you people still mining here?  Do you like having your ltc taken or not being able to withdraw it?  There are pages upon pages talking about how this pool will take your ltc and how Nick doesn't give any f***s on if he ever makes it right.  By mining here you are asking for problems.  What about that is so hard to wrap your heads around?
May be never .... He keep mine LTC a week
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Activity: 7
Anyone else still getting their mining rewards "corrected"?

Your Balance: 0.00334033 LTC
Total Earned: 139.99605871 LTC
24h Earnings: 0.73396351 LTC

I have it setup as a backup to the backup, so it rarely sees any usage now but that doesn't seem right to me..... Undecided

This pool keep mine LTC may be a week , i cant withdraw my LTC ( transaction failed )...
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
I've started a scammer accusation thread here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scammer-nicksasa-notrollin-184908

Please post if Nicksasa took litecoins from your account.
Activity: 7
I like how the pool's hash rate actually seems to be increasing rather than decreasing.  Cheesy
Activity: 168
Nick had to go back to the hospital because he busted a gut laughing so hard at you guys who keep mining his pool.

This actually sounds like a plausible scenario. I know I almost bust a gut laughing every time I read new posts in this thread.

I can't believe people are surprised when they get scammed by this pool.
Activity: 221
Nick had to go back to the hospital because he busted a gut laughing so hard at you guys who keep mining his pool.
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
Nick never credited me for almost a whole day of mining.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Agreed! if the pool dwindles to 0 hash's that will get his attention.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I really don't understand why people still mine at this pool. I've been mining through it for many many days. I had the suspect that many shares where not counted. Then I followed the suggestion to switch to eu.notroll.in and I started to see that shares were not right for a few workers on it while other ones maybe were on the main one. Then I saw that about 25% of my coins there were "stolen". Then, again, finally switching somewhere else (coinotron or litecoinpool or wherever else) started giving me the right results.

Come on guys, I think nicksasa should really at least post something on the website about all this shit. :-(

Why respond to this thread if his pool is still making a lot of coins for him.
Activity: 27
I really don't understand why people still mine at this pool. I've been mining through it for many many days. I had the suspect that many shares where not counted. Then I followed the suggestion to switch to eu.notroll.in and I started to see that shares were not right for a few workers on it while other ones maybe were on the main one. Then I saw that about 25% of my coins there were "stolen". Then, again, finally switching somewhere else (coinotron or litecoinpool or wherever else) started giving me the right results.

Come on guys, I think nicksasa should really at least post something on the website about all this shit. :-(
Pages:
Jump to: