Pages:
Author

Topic: [LTC][Pool][PPS]notroll.in PPS Pool -scam alert- - page 40. (Read 76471 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 250
How come when I mine on ozcoin pool, my cgminer consistently report about 1150KH, and when I'm mining at your pool, cgminer consistently report about 930KH?

all you heard is bullshit. no errors at all.
  notroll is very overpopulated, simply loosing your hasharate on not providing work fast enough. with coinotron down and netwok hashrate skyrocketing every single one litecoin pool is loosing 10-20% hashrate. only difference is burnside ozcoin ltcmine.ru pool-x are showing right hashrate and a lot of stales, while notroll simply shows 15% lower hashrate.  i believe its due to stratum protocol.

im 100% on that, because i can get 99,98% on GETWORK!! on 2 NVC pools and even better on coinotron[when it was up] on THE SAME SETTINGS.

its just not enough pools, notroll is still the best for now,

it reports my 5500kh as 4500-4700 , so  i lost about 15-18% power, its drastic but still there is no one better for now.
It's because of a memleak in cgminer, i can only suggest you make sure you are on the latest available version(i think it is fixed now, coinotron had the same problems but it's only on random users). I've seen why you are getting lower hashrate xorxor, and that is because of this memleak.
Activity: 476
Merit: 253
How come when I mine on ozcoin pool, my cgminer consistently report about 1150KH, and when I'm mining at your pool, cgminer consistently report about 930KH?

all you heard is bullshit. no errors at all.
  notroll is very overpopulated, simply loosing your hasharate on not providing work fast enough. with coinotron down and netwok hashrate skyrocketing every single one litecoin pool is loosing 10-20% hashrate. only difference is burnside ozcoin ltcmine.ru pool-x are showing right hashrate and a lot of stales, while notroll simply shows 15% lower hashrate.  i believe its due to stratum protocol.

im 100% on that, because i can get 99,98% on GETWORK!! on 2 NVC pools and even better on coinotron[when it was up] on THE SAME SETTINGS.

its just not enough pools, notroll is still the best for now,

it reports my 5500kh as 4500-4700 , so  i lost about 15-18% power, its drastic but still there is no one better for now.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Empty vessels make most noise.

@Nicksasa I have Pm'd you about this, as of yet no reply...
What has happened to my automatic payment for 70 LTC? Please sort it.....No TXID available and a messed up date for the transaction?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Weird .. cgminer should report the same hashrate, no matter what pool. Unless you are seeing errors in cgminer ofcourse.

Maybe the pools use different difficulties?
Weird .. cgminer should report the same hashrate, no matter what pool. Unless you are seeing errors in cgminer ofcourse.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005
Yes:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/consolidated-litecoin-mining-guide-for-5xxx-6xxx-and-7xxx-gpus-117221

Look near the bottom of the OP.

Does anybody know how to set a backup pool with reaper?

I should code something for this later this coming week, it shouldn't be too hard to do with python and dumping stdout.
Activity: 470
is it possible to mine this pool with stratum for those of us with 79xx cards that can't really use cgminer? I'd love to move my gpu's here but with 4+% stale its not feasible.

Yes:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/consolidated-litecoin-mining-guide-for-5xxx-6xxx-and-7xxx-gpus-117221

Look near the bottom of the OP.

Does anybody know how to set a backup pool with reaper?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
is it possible to mine this pool with stratum for those of us with 79xx cards that can't really use cgminer? I'd love to move my gpu's here but with 4+% stale its not feasible.
We have reached a new record of online users, 215  Grin
I love this pool. Thanks, best I've found so far for LTC PPS.
Thanks, I'm doing the best to make you guys happy  Wink

Since the EU pool is working flawlessy, I'm advising everyone to set eu.notroll.in as their backup pool in cgminer.
It seems like a lot of the EU users are still on the US server though, while switching to the EU server should reduce the stales you are still having (mostly with getwork).
Activity: 154
Don't dwell in the past, don't dream of the future
I love this pool. Thanks, best I've found so far for LTC PPS.
Activity: 144
Empty vessels make most noise.
Yeah sorry, it's because nobody was mining on the eu server for a while and the mysql connection went dead ...

Arrr so that explains that, or does it? I was mining on it for 24hrs and it just went dead, and wouldn't let me re-connect, so I ended up on the non eu server and all has been ok for 30+ hrs, is it safe to return to this eu server or.....?
Activity: 742
Quote from: Nicksasa
I don't really see why you wouldn't want stratum, and no it's not possible sorry. If you're using cgminer/bfgminer (any miner that supports the X-Stratum header) it will automatically switch to stratum, because there is no advantage at all using getwork except put more stress on the server and bandwidth.
Smiley
I have some pools without stratum thinks faster, so wanted to try without stratum.

Nicksasa, how is that bfgminer disabled stratum?

And as I wrote increased shares calculation speed in a few times

UPD:
hm, stratum turned on again ...

Yeah sorry, it's because nobody was mining on the eu server for a while and the mysql connection went dead ...
Server update is completed  Grin
Sorry for the slight downtime!
Sometime today there might be some slight downtime on the main server. I will be switching to a much better server so stales should be lower aswell  Wink
Activity: 742
Quote from: Nicksasa
I don't really see why you wouldn't want stratum, and no it's not possible sorry. If you're using cgminer/bfgminer (any miner that supports the X-Stratum header) it will automatically switch to stratum, because there is no advantage at all using getwork except put more stress on the server and bandwidth.
Smiley
I have some pools without stratum thinks faster, so wanted to try without stratum.
Nicksasa
how to adjust without stratum?
or so cannot be configured?
Pages:
Jump to: