Pages:
Author

Topic: [LTC][Pool][PPS]notroll.in PPS Pool -scam alert- - page 43. (Read 76471 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
Seems like multiple pools are being ddos'ed atm, including notroll.in  Undecided

Yep, I can confirm it seems like Coinotron is being ddos'ed too. You can't even load the main page.
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
Seems like multiple pools are being ddos'ed atm, including notroll.in  Undecided
Update: Due to the increased hashrate I decided to increase the share difficulty from 20 to 21.
I am working on variable difficulty but that won't be for the next days.
Reduced the fee to 4%Grin
Sorry for the stats downtime on the site guys, all shares were credited though.
To the guy with ~70Mh that isn't sending any blocks, your a dick.

I had "pleasure" of dealing with such douchebags in the past. He might be using another accounts with much less hashrates as well.
Yeah I'm aware of that, his ip's are banned and i locked some payouts for suspicious "new" accounts.
legendary
Activity: 1182
Merit: 1000

I had "pleasure" of dealing with such douchebags in the past. He might be using another accounts with much less hashrates as well.
Cleaned up some of the scripts a bit, as you can see there is no delay in calculating speeds anymore. So you shouldn't have those rare moments anymore where only a few people show up in the top 30 ...
Also did some behind-the-scene work to make it easy to setup the same pool for another cryptocurrency.
errr no

Yeah you need to do that, otherwise it's using sha256 instead of scrypt used by litecoin.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
errr no
Which mining clients work with your pool I currently have rpcminer on mac ? It seems to be connecting and hashing but i dont see any figures on the website or am i just too impatient?

Bruj0

I don't think rpcminer supports scrypt(litecoin). Either use pooler's cpuminer for cpu mining, or cgminer/reaper for gpu mining.

Hmm, seems it does. Your running it with "-a scrypt" right ?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Which mining clients work with your pool I currently have rpcminer on mac ? It seems to be connecting and hashing but i dont see any figures on the website or am i just too impatient?

Bruj0
Seems there was a bug in my new speed calculating script that didn't update for new workers. This is fixed now, my apologies to everyone  that didn't see their hashrate! (you got paid anyway, just the speed wasn't displayed)
Doing another 0% fee promotion! Starts at 13:00 UTC untill 01:00 UTC so for 12h again.  Wink
Had a quick restart on the pool. Switched the backend to a more extended version of pushpool to reduce the stales.  Wink
Added some request limits to the site as an additional security from DDoS attacks.
Seems we are under attack once again ... someone needs a new hobby.  Roll Eyes

Edit: Seems to have stopped atm
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Yea I just came from Litecoinpool.org with a failover of ltc.kattare.com.  I was down all day from the attack until I tried to login to my accounts.  I'm going to give here a try with a failover of solomining lol.  So far I'm really happy with the performance.  And thanks for adding that to the API, it's nice to see how the Miners are doing over 24 hours.

PS
Activity: 373
We are under attack but so far the server seems to be able to handle it  Smiley

What's with the bitcoin elitists attacking LTC?

Seems like several pools have been under attack recently.
Pages:
Jump to: