Pages:
Author

Topic: [LTC][Pool][PPS]notroll.in PPS Pool -scam alert- - page 41. (Read 76471 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Nicksasa
how to adjust without stratum?
or so cannot be configured?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hello,
bfgminer.exe --scrypt --worksize 512 --intensity 9 -o http://notroll.in:6332 -u username.1 -p 12345
With these settings everything works.
But with eu.notroll.in does not start bfgminer (and cgminer).
bfgminer.exe --scrypt --worksize 512 --intensity 9 -o http://eu.notroll.in:6332 -u username.1 -p 12345
how to configure the server eu.notroll.in?

UPD: Now works

Ukraine
ping eu.notroll.in: ~ 57 ms
ping notroll.in: ~ 219 ms

(Translated by Google)
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
Getwork support added aswell. I suggest that all the people from Europe switch to eu.notroll.in
For me the ping on notroll.in (US) is ~180 and for eu.notroll.in (EU, france) = ~16ms.
EU server up: eu.notroll.in

Currently stratum only, getwork will be added soon.
New server almost up, litecoind is currently downloading blocks  Wink
Server in France just ordered, should be up sometime next week  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005
I would prefer dynamic difficulties for shares (further lower bandwidth, some of my rigs pull 2mh/s each), other than that it is working fine
I've been thinking of adding multiple servers in the US and EU, so some users will have less delay.

What do you guys think, or are there any problems you found i should fix first ?
Seems like it was a problem with a core router at the datacenter, http://pastie.org/private/0miankvo1vhfq8mugmjaya
Did a lot of optimatizations to the site, like gzip compression and browser caching.

Also the site shouldn't have the small few minute downtimes anymore, but i added external monitoring anyway in case this happens again.
Ok fixed the problem, this shouldn't happen again  Smiley
down?

PS

Sorry guys, seemsl ike the pool had a small hiccup last night. Everything is back to normal now.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
down?

PS
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I started mining on this pool along with Bitminter,
using a different miner.

weird how i use CPU and have about 1.8Mhashes
So yeah, added a few Mhashes to your pool
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Oh! Fab thanks! I do actually plan to sell my litecoins for bitcoins as I don't have a good setup for bitcoin mining, but do have a fair few fast cpus around so litecoin mining seems interesting!

Another newbie question then:  

What is the BSD column for and why did I have a number in there but now it's gone?-solved read the rest of thread sorry!

I have about 400khs now and am getting 1% stales is that reasonable?

Thanks!

GJ
Hi there,

Sorry about the newbie question, but what is "profitability" in top right corner of my account screen, and what does 0.99 in red signify?

Thanks!

GJ

It shows you howm uch $ you would earn mining ltc vs. btc. 1.00 would mean it doesn't matter what you are mining right now, you make the same amount of usd. Note that this can be a bit off and you can get a proper result from the "Calculator" page if you enter your LTC & BTC speed.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hi there,

Sorry about the newbie question, but what is "profitability" in top right corner of my account screen, and what does 0.99 in red signify?

Thanks!

GJ
Switched back to pushpool for getwork, but i added the X-Stratum header so anyone using cgminer should automatically switch to stratum.

This is because it seems that stales trough the stratum proxy weren't being counted. I will separate the "Pool efficiency" in 2 parts, 1 for getwork and 1 for stratum.

//Edit: Now you can find on the pool stats page "Getwork Eff." and "Stratum Eff.", so you can easly see if it's worth it to switch to stratum ...  Wink
My apologies for the few minutes of downtime guys, discovered a bug in my litecoind that was causing a problem on stratum. Should be back up in a minute once litecoind loads.
Switched everyone connected with getwork on 6332 to a stratum-proxy. It also has the X-Stratum header so if your miner supports that (like cgminer) it will automatically switch to stratum itself.
Even getwork seems better now, 358/358 on my 3930k connected to getwork 6332.

Dat pool efficiency  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: