Pages:
Author

Topic: Lucas, bitcoin expert - page 19. (Read 39958 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
December 29, 2015, 02:45:34 PM
Looks good but You must have at least 20,000 satoshi for instant payout. sucks.

Thank you, our site using two way for transactions, first we have our own withdrawals system and working directly to Bitcoin network core and your balance will be withdrawaled to your Bitcoin wallet directly every week on Sundays its free of fee for withdrawals, but the second way for instant payout which is optional, you have to pay Bitcoin network fee’s by yourselves.

Why you not try Xapo for direct instant free withdrawals

You can use Xapo as your personal wallet, No matter where you get paid to purses. But we’re using our own withdrawals system for transactions and sending directly your Bitcoin balance directly every week on Sundays to your wallet and it’s free of fee for withdrawals.
If you use xapo api then instant payment would be much faster , yes I can use xapo as my main wallet but I was saying for adding xapo api.

Hey FaucetRank.com,

I’d like to thank you and others friends for the feedback.
I take your suggestions seriously and respect the time you have taken to let me know your concerns.
I'm working hard on new payment methods.

Happy New Year 2016! and congrats with Christmas!  Cheesy
Kind regards

Lucas
Thank you coin888 for taking my commente as valuable feedback.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
December 29, 2015, 02:04:12 PM

Thank you, our site using two way for transactions, first we have our own withdrawals system and working directly to Bitcoin network core and your balance will be withdrawaled to your Bitcoin wallet directly every week on Sundays its free of fee for withdrawals, but the second way for instant payout which is optional, you have to pay Bitcoin network fee’s by yourselves.

You can use Xapo as your personal wallet, No matter where you get paid to purses. But we’re using our own withdrawals system for transactions and sending directly your Bitcoin balance directly every week on Sundays to your wallet and it’s free of fee for withdrawals.
If you use xapo api then instant payment would be much faster , yes I can use xapo as my main wallet but I was saying for adding xapo api.

Hey FaucetRank.com,

I’d like to thank you and others friends for the feedback.
I take your suggestions seriously and respect the time you have taken to let me know your concerns.
I'm working hard on new payment methods.

Happy New Year 2016! and congrats with Christmas!  Cheesy
Kind regards

Lucas
December 29, 2015, 01:04:03 PM

Activity: 175
December 29, 2015, 11:30:22 AM
thank you admin Coin888

i need banner
200x200 or 250*250 or 300x250
for wheelofcoin

i use this

Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
December 29, 2015, 11:15:20 AM
Site News

Hi Friends,

The bug has been found, fixed, tested, the problem with instantly payout (Instant is only available to confirmed accounts) has now been resolved, I’m sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Happy New Year and congrats with Christmas!
Thank you for your patient.
Lucas

Can you add payment to xapo using email ? Many people would love to receive payment instantly without confirmation using xapo . what do you think about this payout method?

Hi,

I'm working on new payment methods.

Regards,

Lucas
December 29, 2015, 07:02:16 AM
Site News

Hi Friends,

The bug has been found, fixed, tested, the problem with instantly payout (Instant is only available to confirmed accounts) has now been resolved, I’m sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Lucas

Can you add payment to xapo using email ? Many people would love to receive payment instantly without confirmation using xapo . what do you think about this payout method?
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
December 29, 2015, 06:39:43 AM
Site News

Hi Friends,

Lucas

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
December 29, 2015, 02:01:18 AM
Good day! I wanted to know why I can not withdraw funds instantly displays a message (Instant is only available to confirmed accounts.) although before that I have deduced?
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
December 28, 2015, 07:05:40 PM
Admin Lucas

Please fix the instant withdraws, it's been more than 12hrs, still cannot withdraw. Thanks!
December 28, 2015, 01:58:10 PM
Today I won 5k satoshi just played once wheel of bit coin . Nice odds of winning higher reward thank you.  Grin
Activity: 86
December 28, 2015, 01:40:11 PM
Hi Lucas,

Thanx for the Auto payments yesterday. I received for both, Coin888 and WheelofCoin. Cheesy

Also, I crossed 100 Refs on Coin888!! ... Next step is to cross 1000 Refs!!  Shocked

I am again asking here - How to 'confirm our accounts' for Instant withdrawal?? ... Please give me a link or explain the steps again.

@HirenBitcoin,
There was nothing to click, it was just resolved by Admin a few days ago, (see a few posts back) i did manage to instant withdraw the last 2 days.

@Admin Lucas, please fix!

I did not get my auto-payments this weekend (turns out i forgot to check the box for auto-withdraw), so i wanted to do instant withdraw instead, seems the msg "Instant is only available to confirmed accounts." is back again, cannot withdraw. Was working fine the last 2 days, don't know what happened.

Yeah, I saw that it was corrected a few days ago, but now again the "confirm our accounts" is coming. I hope @Lucas fixes this bug asap.
December 28, 2015, 12:05:35 PM
Здpaвcтвyйтe!
Пoдcкaжитe кaк мoжнo измeнить cвoй email yкaзaнный пpи  peгиcтpaции, ecли  oн ввeдeн был нe пpaвильнo???

Hello!
Tell me how you can change your email address provided during registration if it was not entered correctly

Hey Ivan42rus,

Please send your information (wrong email address you registered your account, correct email address, your BTC address) to Personal Message for me.

I can change your wrong email with correct one, but only if the correct email have one or two different letter,
Because that would make system vulnerable to account hijacking. This not about trust or something like that this is
all about privacy for all users not just you.

Thank your for understanding.

Lucas

Can't he create a new account with correct email ? It's much better way then changing email .
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
December 28, 2015, 11:25:17 AM
Здpaвcтвyйтe!
Пoдcкaжитe кaк мoжнo измeнить cвoй email yкaзaнный пpи  peгиcтpaции, ecли  oн ввeдeн был нe пpaвильнo???

Hello!
Tell me how you can change your email address provided during registration if it was not entered correctly

Hey Ivan42rus,

Please send your information (wrong email address you registered your account, correct email address, your BTC address) to Personal Message for me.

I can change your wrong email with correct one, but only if the correct email have one or two different letter,
Because that would make system vulnerable to account hijacking. This not about trust or something like that this is
all about privacy for all users not just you.

Thank your for understanding.

Lucas
Activity: 52
December 28, 2015, 10:39:03 AM
Hey Lucas

I just wanted to thank your for your great sites.
I won 0.00005164 BTC,

https://i.imgur.com/xl78PjB.jpg

Happy New Year everyone!!!  Cheesy
Activity: 1
December 28, 2015, 09:25:20 AM
Здpaвcтвyйтe!
Пoдcкaжитe кaк мoжнo измeнить cвoй email yкaзaнный пpи  peгиcтpaции, ecли  oн ввeдeн был нe пpaвильнo???

Hello!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
December 28, 2015, 08:10:45 AM
Hello,
How to withdrawal my coins?
Activity: 2
December 28, 2015, 07:40:10 AM
OK! I found

I do not remember that it was 50.000
and I did not find the payment in coinbase

never more bugs!

Ciao!
Activity: 2
December 28, 2015, 07:15:14 AM
Hallelujah I'm in!

This was what a bug!

Lucas
Where can I check the payment
I remember before the bug 30,000 saoshis
and now zero

I just want to know that it is not because of a bug zero

always pay the whole bill?

thanks
Mark
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
December 28, 2015, 05:26:35 AM
Hi Lucas,

Thanx for the Auto payments yesterday. I received for both, Coin888 and WheelofCoin. Cheesy

Also, I crossed 100 Refs on Coin888!! ... Next step is to cross 1000 Refs!!  Shocked

I am again asking here - How to 'confirm our accounts' for Instant withdrawal?? ... Please give me a link or explain the steps again.

@HirenBitcoin,
There was nothing to click, it was just resolved by Admin a few days ago, (see a few posts back) i did manage to instant withdraw the last 2 days.

@Admin Lucas, please fix!

I did not get my auto-payments this weekend (turns out i forgot to check the box for auto-withdraw), so i wanted to do instant withdraw instead, seems the msg "Instant is only available to confirmed accounts." is back again, cannot withdraw. Was working fine the last 2 days, don't know what happened.

Activity: 86
December 28, 2015, 05:16:24 AM
Hi Lucas,

Also, I crossed 100 Refs on Coin888!! ... Next step is to cross 1000 Refs!!  Shocked

Pages:
Jump to: