Pages:
Author

Topic: Lucas, bitcoin expert - page 18. (Read 39958 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
January 01, 2016, 10:21:30 AM
Admin Lucas,

Happy New Year! Smiley

Hope your sites will be a success this year!

Can you please check my account on Wheelofcoin, i am unable to do any instant withdraw, I get the msg,

"There was an error during payout. Please try again later"

Coin888 instant withdraw works fine, btw.

Thanks!

Happy New Year 2016!!!  Cheesy

Hey sandbt,

Ok, I'm working on it it now.

Thank you.
Lucas

Problem is resolved, my instant withdraw is working again. Thanks for the quick response!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
January 01, 2016, 10:20:03 AM
neat site design !
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
January 01, 2016, 10:01:07 AM
Admin Lucas,

Happy New Year! Smiley

Can you please check my account on Wheelofcoin, i am unable to do any instant withdraw, I get the msg,

Thanks!

Happy New Year 2016!!!  Cheesy

Hey sandbt,

Ok, I'm working on it it now.

Thank you.
Lucas
Activity: 95
January 01, 2016, 08:27:52 AM
Admin Lucas,

Happy New Year! Smiley

Thanks!
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
December 31, 2015, 03:53:39 PM
You win 0.00000000 BTC, Take your chance and win the Jackpot when the timer ends. can fix it, please.

Please fix this...

I got four or five times and still said "You win 0.00000000 BTC, Take your chance and win the Jackpot when the timer ends"... My count won't be counted because zero BTC and won't again wait until fixed. Thank you.

Heyyyyy I am also getting 0 BTC after claiming, whats the dealio?

You win 0.00000000 BTC, Take your chance and win the Jackpot when the timer ends. can fix it, please.
Annoying bug

Thank you for your report and sorry for any inconvenience caused, I'm working for fixing this problem.

Kind regards
Lucas
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
December 31, 2015, 01:05:20 PM
Annoying bug
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 31, 2015, 01:03:45 PM
Heyyyyy I am also getting 0 BTC after claiming, whats the dealio?
Activity: 1
December 31, 2015, 12:26:28 PM
Please fix this...

I got four or five times and still said "You win 0.00000000 BTC, Take your chance and win the Jackpot when the timer ends"... My count won't be counted because zero BTC and won't again wait until fixed. Thank you.
Activity: 1088
Merit: 102
December 31, 2015, 08:18:16 AM
Activity: 86
December 30, 2015, 05:16:46 PM
@To All My Referrals - As my New Year Gift to You: For the 31st December (today) I have activated 50% sharing of my ref commission with you guys! ... It means that for example, when you claim 500 Satoshi, I will get 250 Satoshi as ref commission, and I am giving back 125 Satoshi (50%) to you as a New Year gift!! ... Happy New Year!  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
December 30, 2015, 12:03:54 PM
I was reading your post too, and FaucetRank.com give you best,short,clean answer to avoid same situation next time.

I also miss a payment this week.

And we not really care you disappointed or not.
December 30, 2015, 11:00:15 AM
if you think my post is shit then ignore my post it's simple. I read your post very well and then I answered that this time check again before payment is made this is a simple solution I gave you.

Now if you little bother to surf 2-3 previous pages I know you'll not bother , so here I'm linking it for you https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1274035.280 read the 1st post of this page then read my reply again and decide what was shit thing in my reply .

Yeah right, jada jada jada keep making excuses for your oneliners? You did not read my post at first or at least you did not understand it, period. Like I mentioned my first post - I did find the box unchecked so I know that is the reason. Of course I already checked and saved it again. What kind of solution to my issue you are then giving? "Check the box before payout"? Are you saying it will now happen every week and I should always check the box again? If so, how do I know when the payouts go out? Should I refresh the site 24/7 on Sundays to make sure the box stays checked? There is no set time told but it states the withdraw goes out on Sunday. So say I will go and check Sunday morning, the box is checked and due to admins decision or bug it could be again unchecked by the time the payments go out.

Your oneliner reply was nothing but spam, please don't try to explain it otherwise. There is no solving to this issue as it was most likely one time thing like mentioned in the post you even yourself not linked. I simply told the admin I was disappointed to see this, as there was no notification about it on the site, no email sent and nothing I could have predicted that I will not get my payment this Sunday like I used to get before. That is called feedback and it was meant for the admin to learn something from it - how he could have handled this better etc. Hopefully it was the only time this happened and yes, I understood the 'solution' of checking the box again just fine by myself like mentioned in my very first poist.

Check box before payment means this time you will get your reward.
check box means click on check box before payment and you don't need to check that box again and and again.

my English is not good like you so don't take things otherwise.
December 30, 2015, 09:25:38 AM
if you think my post is shit then ignore my post it's simple. I read your post very well and then I answered that this time check again before payment is made this is a simple solution I gave you.

Now if you little bother to surf 2-3 previous pages I know you'll not bother , so here I'm linking it for you https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1274035.280 read the 1st post of this page then read my reply again and decide what was shit thing in my reply .

Yeah right, jada jada jada keep making excuses for your oneliners? You did not read my post at first or at least you did not understand it, period. Like I mentioned my first post - I did find the box unchecked so I know that is the reason. Of course I already checked and saved it again. What kind of solution to my issue you are then giving? "Check the box before payout"? Are you saying it will now happen every week and I should always check the box again? If so, how do I know when the payouts go out? Should I refresh the site 24/7 on Sundays to make sure the box stays checked? There is no set time told but it states the withdraw goes out on Sunday. So say I will go and check Sunday morning, the box is checked and due to admins decision or bug it could be again unchecked by the time the payments go out.

Your oneliner reply was nothing but spam, please don't try to explain it otherwise. There is no solving to this issue as it was most likely one time thing like mentioned in the post you even yourself not linked. I simply told the admin I was disappointed to see this, as there was no notification about it on the site, no email sent and nothing I could have predicted that I will not get my payment this Sunday like I used to get before. That is called feedback and it was meant for the admin to learn something from it - how he could have handled this better etc. Hopefully it was the only time this happened and yes, I understood the 'solution' of checking the box again just fine by myself like mentioned in my very first poist.
December 30, 2015, 08:51:28 AM
check box a day before weekly payment is sent .

Stop spamming only to increase your postcount. Did you not read my post or you are too stupid to understand what it said?

Like I described, I got my weekly payments very well before. On the 13th of December and 20th of December Sundays my payment came just like it should. This Sunday it didn't come. When I started to investigate the why I noticed that the box was unchecked. Of course that is the reason. The question and disappointment is why it was unchecked. Why did it change. I did not uncheck the box and of course I thought the payment would come just like it came previous weeks. Is it that hard to understand for you?

So one more time so that even the most simple person like you should understand the issue... Why the box was suddenly unchecked? Of course that is the reason why the withdraw didn't come but why the box was unchecked in the first place when I definitely didn't do so and the payments came nicely before this? Should I now check every day that the box is not unchecked again? What if the admin decides to uncheck everyone's boxes one minute before the payouts are due? Damn, shit out of luck, try again next week and maybe your box stays checked?

Please seriously stop shitposting when you don't even understand what the point was here. I can wait one more week, no big deal on that, just wanted to give feedback that it was disappointing to see that suddenly I didn't get paid even though I did not myself make any kind of changes. So it was something admin did or bug on the site.

December 30, 2015, 08:29:46 AM

Stop spamming only to increase your postcount. Did you not read my post or you are too stupid to understand what it said?

Like I described, I got my weekly payments very well before. On the 13th of December and 20th of December Sundays my payment came just like it should. This Sunday it didn't come. When I started to investigate the why I noticed that the box was unchecked. Of course that is the reason. The question and disappointment is why it was unchecked. Why did it change. I did not uncheck the box and of course I thought the payment would come just like it came previous weeks. Is it that hard to understand for you?

So one more time so that even the most simple person like you should understand the issue... Why the box was suddenly unchecked? Of course that is the reason why the withdraw didn't come but why the box was unchecked in the first place when I definitely didn't do so and the payments came nicely before this? Should I now check every day that the box is not unchecked again? What if the admin decides to uncheck everyone's boxes one minute before the payouts are due? Damn, shit out of luck, try again next week and maybe your box stays checked?

Please seriously stop shitposting when you don't even understand what the point was here. I can wait one more week, no big deal on that, just wanted to give feedback that it was disappointing to see that suddenly I didn't get paid even though I did not myself make any kind of changes. So it was something admin did or bug on the site.
December 30, 2015, 05:50:22 AM
I am bit disappointed as I did not receive my withdraw this Sunday. The instant/automatic withdraw has been working for me nicely before and I have used your site for few weeks now. I received withdraws without any issues on 13th December and 20th December. This Sunday nothing came in... When I investigated the matter I noticed that the checkbox in the instant withdraw page had been unchecked. I did not do so. Same thing in WheelOfCoin.

Well, now I checked the boxes again but like said - bit disappointed. Should I be worried now that it gets unchecked for now reason yet again? Do I need to check it every damn day to make sure the payouts actually come on Sundays like expected?

December 30, 2015, 04:49:14 AM
I am bit disappointed as I did not receive my withdraw this Sunday. The instant/automatic withdraw has been working for me nicely before and I have used your site for few weeks now. I received withdraws without any issues on 13th December and 20th December. This Sunday nothing came in... When I investigated the matter I noticed that the checkbox in the instant withdraw page had been unchecked. I did not do so. Same thing in WheelOfCoin.

Well, now I checked the boxes again but like said - bit disappointed. Should I be worried now that it gets unchecked for now reason yet again? Do I need to check it every damn day to make sure the payouts actually come on Sundays like expected?
Activity: 66
December 30, 2015, 04:41:27 AM
NO, it's nothing says.. it's just freezing and nothing more, nothing pictures etc.. Today i just kick all that kind faucets, lets see tomorrow.
December 30, 2015, 03:29:51 AM
Guys pls tell me - all have trouble with damn Recaptcha??? OoO that drive me crazzzzz Tongue Problems start yerstaday and now sometimes continued.... Just various faucets use various method captcha service and that Recaptcha destroyd my brain Cry

I guess I know what's the matter , every time you solve recaptcha it says "more correct solution is required" am I right ?

then the captcha showing you correct because problem is you don't read captcha question carefully.

most problem appears for this 2 questions :

1) select street names
2) select street signs

feel the difference in both question and then solve captcha .
Activity: 66
December 30, 2015, 01:53:21 AM
Guys pls tell me - all have trouble with damn Recaptcha??? OoO that drive me crazzzzz Tongue Problems start yerstaday and now sometimes continued.... Just various faucets use various method captcha service and that Recaptcha destroyd my brain Cry
Pages:
Jump to: