Pages:
Author

Topic: Lucas, bitcoin expert - page 22. (Read 39958 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
December 23, 2015, 07:59:44 AM
@sandbt - Is there a Referral Contest going on???  Shocked .... Where can I see the details of who's No.1 and who's No.2 etc..??

They should introduce themselves to the forum so that they can receive their prize.

Unfortunately, so far not even the No 1, No 2, or No  person (those who I wanted to gave them prize) did not introduce themselves, to give the prize to them.  Sad

If every time they come, I will gave their prize.

Lucas

Really? No one wants to win the prize? I would be happy to take the prize! Wink

Afterall, i am currently the 3rd with 906 Refs. Do i get a consolation prize, would be nice to recover some of my advertising cost from promoting...lol Wink
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
December 23, 2015, 07:29:54 AM
@Lucas - Hey Lucas, I got that auto-payment too just a few hours ago from wheelofcoin.com.

Also, I am sorry if I came across as rude or harsh in my previous comments. It's just that the Bitcoin industry is full of scams n cheaters so it is very difficult to trust someone in the BTC World. Wink

Anyway, now I know that you pay so I am going to promote both your sites like crazy and try to reach 1000 refs soon.

@Sandbt - Thanx for that info. I too, am a promoter and affiliate marketer, and have been concentrating all of my efforts on BonusBitcoin till now, but now I am going to start promoting Coin888 and WheelOfCoin from today. Let's see how it goes.  Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
December 23, 2015, 07:00:18 AM
@sandbt - Is there a Referral Contest going on???  Shocked .... Where can I see the details of who's No.1 and who's No.2 etc..??

They should introduce themselves to the forum so that they can receive their prize.

Unfortunately, so far not even the No 1, No 2, or No  person (those who I wanted to gave them prize) did not introduce themselves, to give the prize to them.  Sad

If every time they come, I will gave their prize.

Lucas
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
December 23, 2015, 06:07:15 AM
Hey Lucas,

My auto-withdraw was activated about an hour ago from WheelofCoin. Not a big issue, but i thought it only activates on the weekend?

Thanks a lot for your report sandbt, I already knew it  Wink
I well be return to routine payment every Sundays from the next week.

Lucas
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
December 23, 2015, 06:05:52 AM
Please Read and Suggest Me a Unique, Good and Great Meaning Name with Your Replays and Comments

I’m really excited to write about some of the newest additions, many of users and friends that visit I’m implemented several new features over the past week at Coin888.com and WheelofCoin.com.

Thanks also to all our users, who helped with fixing bugs identified through testing.

As you know, I love working on several new ideas and projects, things like new design capabilities and more important new platforms and technologies.  
Also while many users love the idea of Coin888.com and loved playing my games I’m pushing harder to myself for very open to exploring new ideas.

Ok, here’s the things:

I want to tell you right now I Starting a project and working on it that I call “NO TIMER”, of course right now.  Grin
Users can play game over and over again like loop only protects by Captcha maybe two.
I just want to know all about getting feedback and your comments about this idea.

Don't Forget Please Suggest Me!

Hey Lucas,

Glad to see you're really "Hands-on". Not quite sure how "no-timer" would work, but all i can say is, i hope you have some good anti-cheating in place, i've seen good sites go down because of cheating. I think what most users don't realize, another important part of the websites, is that it runs smoothly, which is not an easy thing to do, considering that there are many Ads. So far, Coin888 and WheelofCoin are very good, i don't see any major slowdowns. Most important is to have good servers to handle the load. You can have thousands of users, but if the servers can't handle the load, you start to get errors, and people get frustrated and leave. So far, it's great, but i do wonder, if the user base grows to 100k users per site, can the servers handle it? I hope so.

Hey buddy,

You bought great Power Saver, I hope reach to 100k soon. If you have any suggestions for getting more user sure I'd be happy to hear it, if you have expertise in this field, we can work together.  Wink

Kind regards
Lucas
December 23, 2015, 05:28:14 AM
Hey Lucas,

My auto-withdraw was activated about an hour ago from WheelofCoin. Not a big issue, but i thought it only activates on the weekend?
December 23, 2015, 04:44:48 AM
Please Read and Suggest Me a Unique, Good and Great Meaning Name with Your Replays and Comments

I’m really excited to write about some of the newest additions, many of users and friends that visit I’m implemented several new features over the past week at Coin888.com and WheelofCoin.com.

Thanks also to all our users, who helped with fixing bugs identified through testing.

As you know, I love working on several new ideas and projects, things like new design capabilities and more important new platforms and technologies.  
Also while many users love the idea of Coin888.com and loved playing my games I’m pushing harder to myself for very open to exploring new ideas.

Ok, here’s the things:

I want to tell you right now I Starting a project and working on it that I call “NO TIMER”, of course right now.  Grin
Users can play game over and over again like loop only protects by Captcha maybe two.
I just want to know all about getting feedback and your comments about this idea.

Hey Lucas,

Glad to see you're really "Hands-on". Not quite sure how "no-timer" would work, but all i can say is, i hope you have some good anti-cheating in place, i've seen good sites go down because of cheating. I think what most users don't realize, another important part of the websites, is that it runs smoothly, which is not an easy thing to do, considering that there are many Ads. So far, Coin888 and WheelofCoin are very good, i don't see any major slowdowns. Most important is to have good servers to handle the load. You can have thousands of users, but if the servers can't handle the load, you start to get errors, and people get frustrated and leave. So far, it's great, but i do wonder, if the user base grows to 100k users per site, can the servers handle it? I hope so.

Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
December 23, 2015, 04:38:20 AM

Ok, here’s the things:

December 23, 2015, 04:29:00 AM
@sandbt - Is there a Referral Contest going on???  Shocked .... Where can I see the details of who's No.1 and who's No.2 etc..??

Hi Hiren,

ya, before the launch of WheelofCoin, there was a referral contest for the new site. I think you can check page 11 or page 12. Anyways, i thought i was fast, i am member 14, so i joined early, i promoted early, still, can't catch up with the number one, he's got like 9000 refs, (I'm wondering, maybe that he belongs to the main signups on the site itself, cos the gap is really crazy) i only got like 900 till today, and i already hit the best advertising spots..the gap is waaaay too wide...lol

I'm hoping to hit 1k Refs, that would be ideal, but resources are stretched, cos i'm promoting another site now, Bonusbitcoin, which is also very promising, my wish is that all these sites will keep running long term and not some short term money making project for the holidays.

You can see the details by clicking on STATS on the website. Smiley

Admin has not announced the winners yet, but i guess it should be due any day now, it's been a week.
December 23, 2015, 03:38:06 AM
@sandbt - Is there a Referral Contest going on???  Shocked .... Where can I see the details of who's No.1 and who's No.2 etc..??
December 23, 2015, 03:15:54 AM
Just wanted to say a big thanks, to the Admin (Lucas), for being a friendly and responsive Admin. Seriously, how many Admins of Faucets are here interacting with us? It's certainly not easy to run these sites, and i hope these 2 sites will be around for a long time.

As much as i tried, can't get close to winning the Referral Contest, number 1 has 10x more than me..lol..impossible to catch up..Doing another round of advertising today.

Here are some of my payouts from the 2 sites. I did advertise extensively, of course.

Payouts from Coin888

Payouts from WheelofCoin

Merry Christmas! Smiley
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
December 22, 2015, 06:31:43 PM
Important Announcements

As already know, the Coin888.com payment system automatically withdrawal your balance directly to Bitcoin wallet every week on Sundays, BUT it was first week for WheelofCoin.com as I waited to reach to 1 BTC, and then pay to users. I well be return to routine payment every Sundays from the next week.

Apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Best regards,
Lucas

ok, understand Smiley
we will wait next week for normal payment system Wink

Yes indeed  Wink
Activity: 168
December 22, 2015, 06:12:47 PM
Important Announcements

As already know, the Coin888.com payment system automatically withdrawal your balance directly to Bitcoin wallet every week on Sundays, BUT it was first week for WheelofCoin.com as I waited to reach to 1 BTC, and then pay to users. I well be return to routine payment every Sundays from the next week.

Best regards,
Lucas

ok, understand Smiley
we will wait next week for normal payment system Wink
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
December 22, 2015, 05:59:24 PM
Important Announcements

Best regards,
Lucas

Hi...
I understand that WheelofCoin.com another payment method , but tell me why the Commission has been removed as the withdrawal of the manual...

Address                                                      Date                        Amount                Fee*             
1KPE9WjeHGKGrxbeG5up3T3qAASYYmMP23    2015/12/22 09:15:09    0.00075204 BTC    10,000 Satoshi
                                                             Transaction hash
   https://blockchain.info/tx/98b1c45851929d54b0012632f9586d3e487db3fd26a06e8d68504d4dc8d083a2

P.S. money does not come to the purse up to this point

Please check this link: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/98b1c45851929d54b0012632f9586d3e487db3fd26a06e8d68504d4dc8d083a2
Transaction still not confirmed by Blockchain and showing you wrong

Sorry I didn't get it, what do you mean's about removing to commission as the withdrawal? You mean fee or something else.
Would you please send me your question with providing some details?

Important Announcements

Best regards,
Lucas

Hi...
I understand that WheelofCoin.com another payment method , but tell me why the Commission has been removed as the withdrawal of the manual...

Address                                                      Date                        Amount                Fee*             
1KPE9WjeHGKGrxbeG5up3T3qAASYYmMP23    2015/12/22 09:15:09    0.00075204 BTC    10,000 Satoshi
                                                             Transaction hash
   https://blockchain.info/tx/98b1c45851929d54b0012632f9586d3e487db3fd26a06e8d68504d4dc8d083a2

It have been sent:
http://blockr.io/tx/info/98b1c45851929d54b0012632f9586d3e487db3fd26a06e8d68504d4dc8d083a2

You will see it at blockchain.info after it gets confirmed.

Thank you Holdaaja buddy, as I said to pups_aps transaction still not confirmed by Blockchain and showing you wrong.

Once again thanks for your help  Wink

Lucas
December 22, 2015, 04:55:24 PM
Important Announcements

Best regards,
Lucas

OK. Apology accepted.

I hope this Sunday everything works fine and users get paid for their claims on both Coin888 and WheelofCoin. I will keep my 20611 satoshis in wheelofcoin balance as it is and see if the automatic cashout works. Only then, will I promote both faucets to other users.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
December 22, 2015, 02:49:32 PM
Important Announcements

Best regards,
Lucas

Hi...

Address                                                      Date                        Amount                Fee*            
                                                             Transaction hash

It have been sent:
http://blockr.io/tx/info/98b1c45851929d54b0012632f9586d3e487db3fd26a06e8d68504d4dc8d083a2

You will see it at blockchain.info after it gets confirmed.
Activity: 2
December 22, 2015, 02:40:09 PM
Important Announcements

Best regards,
Lucas

Hi...

Transaction hash

Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
December 22, 2015, 01:55:18 PM
Important Announcements

Best regards,
Lucas
December 22, 2015, 09:45:23 AM
--deleted--
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
December 22, 2015, 07:22:09 AM
Hey Admin,

I think there's a small bug with the timer on wheelofcoin. Noticed it a few times yesterday. I usually claim both sites at the same time, so the timer should be nearly the same time, but for wheelofcoin, the timer sometimes show some other timer, eg, like 32mins, 15mins, etc.....I just woke up this morning, so i didn't claim for the last 7hrs, but yet the timer shows 44mins to claim...hmmm...

Hey sandbt,

Thanks for report.

I see the timer is slow when tab is inactive show incorrect timer but it’s just in graphic timer  and if you refresh the page it will be show the correct timer.

Regards
Luca

Hey Lucas,

The timer on wheelofcoin is still abit crazy sometimes, refreshing doesn't seem to work either. Sometimes it is accurate, and then other times i don't claim for a few hours, it seems to go wonky again. Besides that, everything is running smoothly. Smiley

I checked it sandbt,

Yes, you're right and I know, it’s working slowly when the graphical timer in inactive mode tab, and depends on your browser and your system.
However, the timer header and title bar working fine and if you refresh the page, showing you correctly. But do not worry, I will soon find a solution to it.

Thanks again,
Lucas
Pages:
Jump to: