Pages:
Author

Topic: LUCK!!! :) How does it feels? - page 19. (Read 16982 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 04, 2016, 08:49:20 AM
Being lucky for a moment always feels a bit weird and it is hard to explain that feeling but somehow it just feels like you are a but special at that moment.
You feel like you can handle anything at that moment and that nobody can stop you from reaching your success.
Activity: 644
July 04, 2016, 08:48:45 AM
luck is luck. it really feel good. i totally believe on luck.
Well man,i dont believe in it.why may u ask? cause i won 1,33 btc out of 0,005 and withdraw 1btc,but later deposited it all back and busted lol.
At all accounts im currently -0,6 from gambling... thats why im still getting back to it to get it recovered but it wont happen why?
CAUSE OF LUCK THATS WHY Cheesy
maybe you've been lock that's why luck haven't drop by on your way hahaha, but seriously winning 1btc is my long time dream that's why I keep playing dice using primedice and searching for many methods but just like you I just ended busted and lose my campaign earnings.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
July 04, 2016, 08:44:12 AM
luck is luck. it really feel good. i totally believe on luck.
Well man,i dont believe in it.why may u ask? cause i won 1,33 btc out of 0,005 and withdraw 1btc,but later deposited it all back and busted lol.
At all accounts im currently -0,6 from gambling... thats why im still getting back to it to get it recovered but it wont happen why?
CAUSE OF LUCK THATS WHY Cheesy
Activity: 2562
Merit: 586
July 03, 2016, 02:25:35 PM
Though never got jackpot so far but many times made good money.It was all due to good luck.I think when you start gambling you feel somehow if you are going to make or loose.It is some unique feeling.I know because I have enjoyed those feelings of luck when you keep making money with winning streaks one after other.
I remember I won a matka ( you guys may call it lottery ) once, I felt so lucky because I almost made 25 times of what I bought the ticket for, so I have been lucky in past and yeah that feels awesome.
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
Campaign Management & Translation Service
July 03, 2016, 06:58:13 AM
Luck doesn't happen regularly, If your gambling and you recently lost a big amount of your funds. As they say "Better LUCK next time" ...... Grin Grin

Luck matters alot in gambling bro, If you have good luck then you win bitcoins and if not then you lost and feeling sad and blaming yourself why you played gambling...Tongue
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
Campaign Management & Translation Service
July 03, 2016, 06:56:34 AM
I am very unlucky in case of gambling, Once i lost all my money that i had in my wallet then i decided not to gamble and  if do so then should bet a small amount !!
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
July 03, 2016, 06:51:08 AM
Luck doesn't happen regularly, If your gambling and you recently lost a big amount of your funds. As they say "Better LUCK next time" ...... Grin Grin
Activity: 398
July 03, 2016, 06:00:01 AM
Did you ever got lucky in gambling and betting?  In gambling it will be a great memory to be smiling at if you got the lucky jackpot.  In Sports Betting Luck is minimal it is a kind of chance tosser to back your analysis and comparison for a decision. Usually you need luck when its gonna be a tight match it is like a head and tales result.

luck is the best thing that can happen to anybody who is gambling and luck is the only thing that you will need when gambling if you want to win anything at all.

i have never been so lucky and my luck is limited to small wins which will then be covered up with the next losses.
Same for me, my wins that came because of luck are really small or even if big then the next day itself the luck makes me loose even bigger amounts. I think in any form of gambling you do, luck is the only thing needed ( apart from money )

yes, if your luck is with you today, don't expect that you will have it also tomorrow, because for sure if you win today you will lose tomorrow or vise versa, right? and that is gambling game routine. XD

Yeah luck is a luck.

It will not hit you everytime you play and most certainly it didn't happen at all.

There are people who always lose in the game, and didnt consider that luck exist.

It is better to have a good strategy than to trust on the luck that may hit you sometime.

Don't always trust in luck.
Sometimes we also need strategy in playing gamble for us also to fight for our bad luck and break them.
and for us to win, Smiley  Grin
That should be you main concern, your gambling strategy because that would only be your chance to win consistently, gambling is very risky but we can profit in the long with good strategy.
luck is an important factor of our life. I think there is no one I this world who will not believe on luck. luck paly an important role in our life. I think what we have  is because of luck. and what we do not have is also because of luck. we believe on luck. its play important role in our life.

Yeah, luck is a part of everyone's life. Every moment is depended on luck. We can say nothing about luck. In some part of life, luck is of great importance. In some moments, we predict even and it results in odd. Gambling is too depended on your luck. Even a person who called him a good gambler, is totally plays on his luck. If someone is very lucky, he may wins a lot in gambling. But in gambling, we cannot predict even we win or loss, its all depends on your luck. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
July 03, 2016, 05:46:25 AM
The best luck I've had on a gambling site was once on my birthday couple of years ago on PrimeDice. I was betting at 0.01% winning chance manually and I hit 99.99 just after 23 bets. The base bet was too small so I won only several dollars but it was a good birthday present for me. )
Hah, and even getting such wins on your birthday must have made you happy. Hey mate, but seriously you should not be addicted so much to gambling that you are gambling even on your birthday when you should be with your friends and family.
Activity: 980
July 03, 2016, 05:32:45 AM
Did you ever got lucky in gambling and betting?  In gambling it will be a great memory to be smiling at if you got the lucky jackpot.  In Sports Betting Luck is minimal it is a kind of chance tosser to back your analysis and comparison for a decision. Usually you need luck when its gonna be a tight match it is like a head and tales result.

luck is the best thing that can happen to anybody who is gambling and luck is the only thing that you will need when gambling if you want to win anything at all.

i have never been so lucky and my luck is limited to small wins which will then be covered up with the next losses.
Same for me, my wins that came because of luck are really small or even if big then the next day itself the luck makes me loose even bigger amounts. I think in any form of gambling you do, luck is the only thing needed ( apart from money )

yes, if your luck is with you today, don't expect that you will have it also tomorrow, because for sure if you win today you will lose tomorrow or vise versa, right? and that is gambling game routine. XD

Yeah luck is a luck.

It will not hit you everytime you play and most certainly it didn't happen at all.

There are people who always lose in the game, and didnt consider that luck exist.

It is better to have a good strategy than to trust on the luck that may hit you sometime.

Sometimes we also need strategy in playing gamble for us also to fight for our bad luck and break them.
That should be you main concern, your gambling strategy because that would only be your chance to win consistently, gambling is very risky but we can profit in the long with good strategy.

Yes, and for me it is much better to bet in small amount in long run. I think I can earn much more in small bet in long run than who bets Big amounts. I guess they lose a lot of money in short period of time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
July 03, 2016, 04:49:15 AM

Yeah luck is a luck.

luck is an important factor of our life. I think there is no one I this world who will not believe on luck. luck paly an important role in our life. I think what we have  is because of luck. and what we do not have is also because of luck. we believe on luck. its play important role in our life.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
July 03, 2016, 04:34:41 AM
Feeling lucky with gambling is very precious thing when we make huge profit with low amount than we feel fantastic with kind of amazing winnings, so that i think without luck gambling is only curse and nobody can survive there in long run.
That is why I remember somewhere I read that gamblers are naturally very offensive but caring people, because they believe luck can be achieved by good deeds and hence they are soft and caring by nature. Not sure if this is right though.
Activity: 196
July 03, 2016, 03:56:36 AM

Yeah luck is a luck.

not only in gambling but in every walk of life luck play an important role. it is common that when some thing happen in our favour we says good luck. but if some thing is against our favour then we say bad luck. so I think it an element of every society.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
July 03, 2016, 03:53:35 AM
luck is just an abstract thing that human beings invented for themselves to explain things they can't explain the normal ways. especially they use luck when they don't feel its existence for example in gambling when they lose they use unlucky as to explain the reason for their loss but luck is just a meaningless thing in the end if you really think about it which you can never explain.
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
July 03, 2016, 03:36:31 AM

Yeah luck is a luck.

July 03, 2016, 01:47:30 AM

Yeah luck is a luck.

Activity: 182
July 03, 2016, 01:34:20 AM

Yeah luck is a luck.

July 02, 2016, 09:08:52 PM

legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1152
July 02, 2016, 04:35:33 PM

Activity: 714
July 01, 2016, 09:02:52 AM
As I think it is not possible to know when will be lucky with gambling because it is really unpredictable to know what is going to happen with our bet result, this adventure is very interesting when people playing on different casino sites and want to be lucky there.
Pages:
Jump to: