Pages:
Author

Topic: LUCK!!! :) How does it feels? - page 21. (Read 16982 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
June 27, 2016, 11:26:59 PM
You know what gambling really requires luck, what i know money or knowledge doesnt matter here only luck is what matters in gambling if you are lucky you can even make some good amount of btcs with satoshis, and yes you were right betting on sports is like a head tail game Cheesy but the thing is that you must have knowledge for sport bets Smiley
Yeah right everything in gambling is base on luck no matter what game.. but there is also base skill games that you can not relay on luck just use skills like speculating who will win in sports or in poker if you have skills to play you can make a profit..

Yes, Not all gambling game is base on luck. you can also use your knowledge in gambling, and I think you also need strategy for this. and If you have that two then I think you are lesser in loosing. Winning is the best feeling at all. But also always think not all the time you are a winner and You must know when to continue or to stop in playing gambling.

I feel as if most gambling games are just pure luck. Sports betting is not so much pure luck because you can predict the game by how good the team plays, player's performance. Most gambling is just luck in my eyes.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
June 27, 2016, 11:23:15 PM
You know what gambling really requires luck, what i know money or knowledge doesnt matter here only luck is what matters in gambling if you are lucky you can even make some good amount of btcs with satoshis, and yes you were right betting on sports is like a head tail game Cheesy but the thing is that you must have knowledge for sport bets Smiley
Yeah right everything in gambling is base on luck no matter what game.. but there is also base skill games that you can not relay on luck just use skills like speculating who will win in sports or in poker if you have skills to play you can make a profit..

Yes, Not all gambling game is base on luck. you can also use your knowledge in gambling, and I think you also need strategy for this. and If you have that two then I think you are lesser in loosing. Winning is the best feeling at all. But also always think not all the time you are a winner and You must know when to continue or to stop in playing gambling.
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
June 23, 2016, 11:14:27 PM
I got pretty lucky today

had a golf match up for just round 1 and I was down one and
my guy had finished and on 18 he only needed a par to win

he missed a 8 foot birdie putt 2 feet away so just make the 2 footer
and he wins, but he missed a 2 footer so I pushed Smiley
Good for you, It really feels good when you have the luck especially when that is a thrilling game that your team is down a bit and you will end up winning the game, it is one of the best feeling in gambling.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
June 23, 2016, 08:07:44 PM
I got pretty lucky today

had a golf match up for just round 1 and I was down one and
my guy had finished and on 18 he only needed a par to win

he missed a 8 foot birdie putt 2 feet away so just make the 2 footer
and he wins, but he missed a 2 footer so I pushed Smiley
Activity: 294
June 23, 2016, 08:04:44 PM
I am an average person with meaning of luck but i can feel this is amazing when we really feel lucky some time, in gambling it is happening if we are consistent with our daily job and playing on different gambling site than some ups and downs comes into this journey.
Luck feels great when you have it but it can also shit on you when you just have a really bad day, when you lose a bunch of money luck feels really bad because you dont have any of it and it's not a shareable thing Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 23, 2016, 05:23:59 PM
I am an average person with meaning of luck but i can feel this is amazing when we really feel lucky some time, in gambling it is happening if we are consistent with our daily job and playing on different gambling site than some ups and downs comes into this journey.
Activity: 252
June 23, 2016, 05:11:02 PM
The best luck I've had on a gambling site was once on my birthday couple of years ago on PrimeDice. I was betting at 0.01% winning chance manually and I hit 99.99 just after 23 bets. The base bet was too small so I won only several dollars but it was a good birthday present for me. )
yes you are really a lucky person. i think luck plays a very important role in our life. one of a Pashto poet says that " you should ask from ALLAH about luck and not knowledge because i have seen so many intellectual working for luck people. i can can say that one of the most important factory of our life is luck. i pesonally have seen so many people who are earning more and more money as compare to those who are really educated people still jobless.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
June 23, 2016, 11:20:41 AM
The best luck I've had on a gambling site was once on my birthday couple of years ago on PrimeDice. I was betting at 0.01% winning chance manually and I hit 99.99 just after 23 bets. The base bet was too small so I won only several dollars but it was a good birthday present for me. )
Activity: 784
June 23, 2016, 11:15:44 AM
Though never got jackpot so far but many times made good money.It was all due to good luck.I think when you start gambling you feel somehow if you are going to make or loose.It is some unique feeling.I know because I have enjoyed those feelings of luck when you keep making money with winning streaks one after other.
Activity: 728
June 23, 2016, 10:33:23 AM
I had luck few times when I really felt that it was my day.Unfortunately I didn't avail those lucky times to make money.I was thinking more that I begin to know how to make money instead of realizing that it was my luck.If I knew that was luck I was going to put everything on stake.Luck appears rarely but some day it will be lucky day again.
Activity: 686
June 23, 2016, 10:31:57 AM
Feeling lucky with gambling is very precious thing when we make huge profit with low amount than we feel fantastic with kind of amazing winnings, so that i think without luck gambling is only curse and nobody can survive there in long run.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
June 23, 2016, 10:28:47 AM
Did you ever got lucky in gambling and betting?  In gambling it will be a great memory to be smiling at if you got the lucky jackpot.  In Sports Betting Luck is minimal it is a kind of chance tosser to back your analysis and comparison for a decision. Usually you need luck when its gonna be a tight match it is like a head and tales result.

luck is the best thing that can happen to anybody who is gambling and luck is the only thing that you will need when gambling if you want to win anything at all.

i have never been so lucky and my luck is limited to small wins which will then be covered up with the next losses.
Activity: 574
June 23, 2016, 08:31:21 AM

Well luck is a great thing to have but you really can take a lot of math into consideration when it comes to odds when it's better or worse the better the odds the less luck it requires. It's not that complicated but i understand what you're saying.

Luck feels great when you get it.
Activity: 980
June 22, 2016, 01:04:31 AM
luck is luck. it really feel good. i totally believe on luck.

luck is luck. the better it feels, the less you should believe on it. don't let your guard down, keep high alert. luck can't always be with you, let it freely come and leave.

But sometimes luck can be calculated thru mathematics. If you have 10 times losing streak there's a chance your luck on 11th roll will make you win, It is called variance in dice roll.

really? Is that true? that you can be lucky in the 11th time? But if you wait until that 11th time comes, I guess you don't have enough money left in your wallet. In my own experience I just try in just 5 games or more than that but not the 11th time. If you know that You can win in gambling in just 30%, dont ever play a game, because much more money you will loose here than winning.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
June 21, 2016, 08:24:06 PM
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3037
BTC price road to $80k
June 21, 2016, 08:50:24 PM
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 21, 2016, 11:38:24 AM

luck is luck. the better it feels, the less you should believe on it. don't let your guard down, keep high alert. luck can't always be with you, let it freely come and leave.

But sometimes luck can be calculated thru mathematics. If you have 10 times losing streak there's a chance your luck on 11th roll will make you win, It is called variance in dice roll.

You are wrong, although you can calculate it doesnt mean it will happen as it count because this is gambling although you count it successfully it wont happen as you calculate, may be you can bust all of it or you can hit it directly without any single lose. So as I can say luck can never be calculated although you are really good enough on your mathematics

Your statistics would always go against luck. But i guess that is what it aims. To beat "luck" by speculating whichever the good chance to go with.
legendary
Activity: 1078
June 21, 2016, 11:27:30 AM

You are wrong, although you can calculate it doesnt mean it will happen as it count because this is gambling although you count it successfully it wont happen as you calculate, may be you can bust all of it or you can hit it directly without any single lose. So as I can say luck can never be calculated although you are really good enough on your mathematics
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
June 21, 2016, 06:57:40 AM

And THAT my friend is called "Gambler's Fallacy". "Variance" is a snotty way of saying "there will always be an even outcome, e.g. if I flip 6 coins, 3 will be heads, 3 will be tails."

Wrong. If I flip 20 coins, and 10 so far are heads, there is still a 50:50% chance of getting another head.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 21, 2016, 06:55:23 AM

Pages:
Jump to: