Pages:
Author

Topic: LUCK!!! :) How does it feels? - page 20. (Read 16982 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
July 01, 2016, 08:51:32 AM
yeah everyone have that lucky moment but the most of them don't use it properly so they lose all of profits like me i got many time a great win but sadly i continue to gamble until i lose all. i learn now my lesson and now when i hit a great win i withdraw and start over and that make me a little happier.
No one can predict their own luckiness so it's impossible to use it in the right time. Luck means a chance, by accident. You can't never know when will your luck come.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
June 30, 2016, 10:49:39 PM
Sadly, I'm very, very unlucky. I can't win 0.0001. I've never withdrawed any amount of Bitcoins from any site. I've tried dices, slots and more kind of sites. And never won anything. I usually use faucets to get money to bet, but the chances are the same, the amount is just smaller. I didn't try sports bet yet, I can not afford it, but I'll try. I hope I win something.

I think you must think first before betting or also ask others if what do you need to bet or what team, or you just need to stop from betting because I guess, luck is not yours in gambling. You should try to control yourself and also control your bitcoin before you lose everything.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
June 30, 2016, 01:25:23 PM
Well it certainly is euphoric to catch a lucky hit on gambling. I seldom get lucky on gambling, only have two occasions in which I got really lucky. One was hitting a 1.5 btc bet and another one is winning an 11-game parlay which would hit x49 of my initial bet.
Activity: 182
June 30, 2016, 01:09:05 PM
Did you ever got lucky in gambling and betting?  In gambling it will be a great memory to be smiling at if you got the lucky jackpot.  In Sports Betting Luck is minimal it is a kind of chance tosser to back your analysis and comparison for a decision. Usually you need luck when its gonna be a tight match it is like a head and tales result.

For me I didn't.

Even for the first time I had started playing gambling, I did not Hit a Luck, and most certainly lose every time.

Until time had come that I had realized that I should play a game which is not purely based on luck like sports betting and dice.

now I do play Poker and other card games, much more chance of winning if you perform well in the game.
Activity: 686
June 30, 2016, 12:51:08 PM
Only luck can make the difference and it can get us on winning streak in some uncertain situations, some time when we lose hope for good but luck make very good profit for us so that it is really amazing feeling to be lucky there.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
June 30, 2016, 12:38:32 PM
yeah everyone have that lucky moment but the most of them don't use it properly so they lose all of profits like me i got many time a great win but sadly i continue to gamble until i lose all. i learn now my lesson and now when i hit a great win i withdraw and start over and that make me a little happier.

I think everyone of us here had same situation, some of us more then once. Luckiest moment I had on slots recently, when they start to ring, and make sounds when you hit some bonus nothing beat that. I love to gamble and I like to play many games, but nothing can give like slots can.
I was lucky to hit some nice bonuses, I even have thread about it. Now I reminded to post few more videos there of my recent hit`s.

And when you hit some big thing in moment when you rise bets then its just crazy how lucky I feel, there is no explanation. I think we all love to gamble cause of that feeling when we hit something really good, we are playing cause of that, to win the machine.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
June 30, 2016, 12:32:31 PM
I had luck few times when I really felt that it was my day.Unfortunately I didn't avail those lucky times to make money.I was thinking more that I begin to know how to make money instead of realizing that it was my luck.If I knew that was luck I was going to put everything on stake.Luck appears rarely but some day it will be lucky day again.
I never had a single lucky day, yes I had some lucky wins like once I was doing martingale and lost 12 bets consecutive but had I lost 13 I would bust, fortunately i won. But to no avail, because when I left the site, I was left with few particles of dust remaining from my bitcoins.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
June 29, 2016, 08:45:18 PM
Yes i will get lucky soon, and i will make a shit ton of money, so pray for me to succeeed! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
June 29, 2016, 08:02:49 PM
your story like mine too, i was won around 70k doges from 20k in a gambling site, i did it on 0.1% chance of win, but because i was too greedy, i lost it all because got very long streak loses.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 29, 2016, 07:34:59 PM
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
June 29, 2016, 06:47:07 PM
You know what gambling really requires luck, what i know money or knowledge doesnt matter here only luck is what matters in gambling if you are lucky you can even make some good amount of btcs with satoshis, and yes you were right betting on sports is like a head tail game Cheesy but the thing is that you must have knowledge for sport bets Smiley
Yeah right everything in gambling is base on luck no matter what game.. but there is also base skill games that you can not relay on luck just use skills like speculating who will win in sports or in poker if you have skills to play you can make a profit..

Yes, Not all gambling game is base on luck. you can also use your knowledge in gambling, and I think you also need strategy for this. and If you have that two then I think you are lesser in loosing. Winning is the best feeling at all. But also always think not all the time you are a winner and You must know when to continue or to stop in playing gambling.

I feel as if most gambling games are just pure luck. Sports betting is not so much pure luck because you can predict the game by how good the team plays, player's performance. Most gambling is just luck in my eyes.

no, I think it is really depending of what game you will betting, yes, in sports you can predict but some other games you need strategy just to win the game, and sometimes in sports game not always your prediction is right.
yes struggle is a factor but i will like to say that luck is responsible for both winning and loosing competition. many people says that then what the role of hard work. but i will like to say that luck is always there but you have to work for that. you will gain what is there in your luck. i have heard that luck can only be change with prayers. prayers can change the luck

Agree, because without the hard work of all of the activities would be considered trivial. You know every success comes from hard work and every failure comes from things that are not in earnest. Luck is a sure thing but only came up once. So we can't rely on luck to achieve success.
June 29, 2016, 06:41:04 PM
You know what gambling really requires luck, what i know money or knowledge doesnt matter here only luck is what matters in gambling if you are lucky you can even make some good amount of btcs with satoshis, and yes you were right betting on sports is like a head tail game Cheesy but the thing is that you must have knowledge for sport bets Smiley
Yeah right everything in gambling is base on luck no matter what game.. but there is also base skill games that you can not relay on luck just use skills like speculating who will win in sports or in poker if you have skills to play you can make a profit..

Yes, Not all gambling game is base on luck. you can also use your knowledge in gambling, and I think you also need strategy for this. and If you have that two then I think you are lesser in loosing. Winning is the best feeling at all. But also always think not all the time you are a winner and You must know when to continue or to stop in playing gambling.

I feel as if most gambling games are just pure luck. Sports betting is not so much pure luck because you can predict the game by how good the team plays, player's performance. Most gambling is just luck in my eyes.

no, I think it is really depending of what game you will betting, yes, in sports you can predict but some other games you need strategy just to win the game, and sometimes in sports game not always your prediction is right.
yes struggle is a factor but i will like to say that luck is responsible for both winning and loosing competition. many people says that then what the role of hard work. but i will like to say that luck is always there but you have to work for that. you will gain what is there in your luck. i have heard that luck can only be change with prayers. prayers can change the luck
Activity: 1040
Merit: 538
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
June 29, 2016, 04:52:36 PM
Sadly, I'm very, very unlucky. I can't win 0.0001. I've never withdrawed any amount of Bitcoins from any site. I've tried dices, slots and more kind of sites. And never won anything. I usually use faucets to get money to bet, but the chances are the same, the amount is just smaller. I didn't try sports bet yet, I can not afford it, but I'll try. I hope I win something.
June 29, 2016, 09:24:39 AM

June 28, 2016, 11:38:04 AM
Did you ever got lucky in gambling and betting?  In gambling it will be a great memory to be smiling at if you got the lucky jackpot.  In Sports Betting Luck is minimal it is a kind of chance tosser to back your analysis and comparison for a decision. Usually you need luck when its gonna be a tight match it is like a head and tales result.
It feels good whenever luck is with it you, it just feels like you are special at that moment. It is something that is very hard to describe but everybody must have had that feeling in there life even once.
no i think luck is all the time there with you throght out your life. you cannot think about life with out luck. we have a strong believe on luck. luck is the major factor of our life. we believe that every thing is happening because of luck. we eat earn give brith to babies if they are in our luck.
Activity: 420
June 28, 2016, 10:22:44 AM
It feels good whenever luck is with it you, it just feels like you are special at that moment. It is something that is very hard to describe but everybody must have had that feeling in there life even once.
June 28, 2016, 01:04:24 AM

I guess it is depending of what game you will play. Gambling is not just all about your luck. Because i think always base on what game do you play. If that game is base on luck then you don't need some knowledge or strategy in it.
Activity: 532
June 28, 2016, 12:49:00 AM
I am an average person with meaning of luck but i can feel this is amazing when we really feel lucky some time, in gambling it is happening if we are consistent with our daily job and playing on different gambling site than some ups and downs comes into this journey.

I think all people experiencing addiction in gambling, because in their mind thinks that gambling must have "good luck". But in fact the luck just the smallest part in profiting in gambling, thus it takes is strategy and techniques used
Activity: 294
June 28, 2016, 12:29:17 AM

In sportsbetting theres still some luck needed because even a favored team with 90% chance of winning could still lose the match which i have experienced myself so i sometimes think that stats doesnt even matter in some match.

I never said there is no luck required in sports betting, there is some luck, just not as big of a factor as it is in other gambling games. Sports betting can be more profitable if you know how to predict it using what you already know about the team and players.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1885
Metawin.com
June 28, 2016, 12:15:27 AM

In sportsbetting theres still some luck needed because even a favored team with 90% chance of winning could still lose the match which i have experienced myself so i sometimes think that stats doesnt even matter in some match.
Pages:
Jump to: