Pages:
Author

Topic: Luck is the opposite - page 3. (Read 958 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
March 23, 2019, 08:27:42 AM
There are 2 answers to your question. The first answer - the law of meanness works. In the second case - you have little experience. You need to know a lot, study, analyze, compare, before investing to take certain steps in the cryptocurrency trade.
Do not despair, knowledge comes with time and experience!
experience and knowledge are needed and needed most so that you can find out more about how to manage it.
luck is hard to come by, because those who get good luck are only certain people, but those of you who have worked hard will definitely produce even though it may take a long time to get results.
but remain optimistic and you can patiently face it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
March 23, 2019, 06:54:10 AM
There are 2 answers to your question. The first answer - the law of meanness works. In the second case - you have little experience. You need to know a lot, study, analyze, compare, before investing to take certain steps in the cryptocurrency trade.
Do not despair, knowledge comes with time and experience!
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
March 23, 2019, 05:52:22 AM
It is like when  tossing the coin.
It can happen that you are lucky 10 times in a row, but, it can happen the opposite as well.
When you are lucky we tends to act like experts, but when we are unlucky that hurts and nothing left but crying Smiley
it normal on human character.sometimes they want to show to another people about their skill in trading or analizing.but in fact they actually it just a lucky.we have to aware with our on skill dont act like an expert.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
March 23, 2019, 05:41:49 AM
With luck in cryptography, everything is ambiguous. Perhaps, at first you will be lucky, and then luck will pass you for a long time. But it is thoughtless and wrong to repeat after the crowd, because it is more panic, against the background of a lack of personal opinion and experience, than the right decision. A much greater result is obtained at a quiet pace and in a cold wait.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
March 22, 2019, 07:47:06 PM
It is like when  tossing the coin.
It can happen that you are lucky 10 times in a row, but, it can happen the opposite as well.
When you are lucky we tends to act like experts, but when we are unlucky that hurts and nothing left but crying Smiley
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
March 22, 2019, 07:03:18 PM

this situation happened to everyone. if you want a quick profit better trade small volumes.
now it's hard to make a profit because almost all the coins go down now and it's hard to move.
coins with small volumes are at greater risk and you must be able to accept the risks that will occur if someday it will occur.
everyone feels in the same situation and we must be patient, and in this condition we are better off choosing coins that have high potential because now the price is also quite low and the profits to be gained in the future will be greater.
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
March 22, 2019, 06:56:09 PM
It happened to almost every one of us. Still, not only intuition should help in choosing the moment to buy a coin, you should have some knowledge. So I believe that with experience you will learn to trade well.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
March 22, 2019, 06:10:19 PM

this situation happened to everyone. if you want a quick profit better trade small volumes.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
March 22, 2019, 06:08:57 PM
This often happens when we hold coins that tend to be unstable in the sense that coins often go up and down so we have a dilemma. In my opinion, it's not a curse, it's just because it's not lucky and we need to increase patience and careful calculation before selling it, make sure we observe market conditions.
Activity: 574
March 22, 2019, 06:08:18 PM
No, you are not alone, I've met people with the same problem on this forum. Probably should not follow the crowd but to think for themselves. Analyze altcoins, market, charts and make a decision about buying or selling coins. Wink
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
March 22, 2019, 05:51:28 PM
If it's not bad luck, then maybe you should consider to research more about the prices. There's no absolute way of predicting them accurately so the best thing you can do is too minimize your losses as much as possible.

we never knew someone's good fortune. because someone's fate is not in our own hands. so in my opinion someone's fate after everything happened.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
March 22, 2019, 04:46:23 PM
If it's not bad luck, then maybe you should consider to research more about the prices. There's no absolute way of predicting them accurately so the best thing you can do is too minimize your losses as much as possible.
If there's no other way to predict the prices, he must just have a bad luck. And we all do.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 22, 2019, 04:39:30 PM
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
March 22, 2019, 04:32:54 PM
Now getting profit is very difficult. And luck is needed now. Maybe more learning and learning coin sales charts. However, today the market looks very positive because the price of coins is slowly rising. Maybe you can start trading today.
Had luck been instrumental in making things good, the lucks of all the crypto guys combined would have keep no doubt made the market very very bullish.

But, that is not happening which means that external real market forces will do that. You can still trade with profits if your initial cost of investment is low. In addition, you can wait and hodl your coins if you are not able to make money in trading. The market is expected to rise so better keep your fingers crossed.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
March 22, 2019, 01:45:49 PM
No, you're not the only one. I often noticed the same as your situation. But I think that this is not related to the fact that we are not successful, or we will not understand what we are doing. All this is due to the current situation in the crypto market and the ico market. It can be seen how many investors and traders make a number of errors with cryptocurrency and this tells us that there is a big uncertainty in the market. Of course, you can try to change the situation, for this you need to either just wait for the growth of the market and then enter into trade or continue what you have done and not pay attention to temporary setbacks. In any case, I believe that ahead we will still have a chance to make good money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
March 22, 2019, 01:41:03 PM
You are not alone on such experience. It does happen to many people. But just know that there is no curse on you. I think the law of averages still holds sway. By the time you would have sampled many more you would find out that the same trend does not hold in hundred percent of the time
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
March 22, 2019, 01:34:16 PM
I have a very good intuition in the other direction.
If I buy something, then it falls in price. If I sell, it grows almost immediately. Am I following the crowd and losing, or are I being harassed (curse)?
Am I the only one?

I would advise you to visit some voodoo shamans first. Who knows, maybe some guys from Wall Street have your doll and use it in some dark rituals... Seriously.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
March 21, 2019, 03:31:08 PM
I have a very good intuition in the other direction.
If I buy something, then it falls in price. If I sell, it grows almost immediately. Am I following the crowd and losing, or are I being harassed (curse)?
Am I the only one?
You open one to one who feels that because there are so many people who have experience like you. Something like that happens to you because you might not have mastered how to analyze a coin to be able to make a profit so you can make the right decision on buying a coin.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
March 21, 2019, 03:27:32 PM
The point is in the market, if you see a fall, then you shouldn’t rush at once to drain the coins, but you shouldn’t wait for the bottom,
You are right, but in a condition it could be a sign that the coin will go down for a long time, for example, experienced by ethereum at this time since the price fell from the highest peak, therefore we have to sell everything at once, holding it for a long time is certainly painful.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
March 21, 2019, 03:09:05 PM
We all go through theame thing as well. I think you trade at the wrong time. You probably buy at the peak of the price and sell at the bottom. The simplest way to trade as newbie is buy at the bottom and sell when price goes up .or  Better still, to avoid confusion, buy low and sell high.
For a newbie, the difficulty is where it is low and high? In any case, if you want to become an investor/trader, you need to do some analysis of the assets. Otherwise, with high probability, your money will go to smart investors/traders.
Pages:
Jump to: