Pages:
Author

Topic: Luck is the opposite - page 7. (Read 958 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
March 19, 2019, 06:48:21 PM
haha it's really very bad intuition, if it's like that then when you sell something then you have to say it to the public so that the public can do the opposite to get profit
or maybe we can be friends? it will be very profitable for me, especially for investors, because they can make a profit by making decisions that are contrary to the decisions you make: v
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
March 19, 2019, 06:33:34 PM
I have a very good intuition in the other direction.
If I buy something, then it falls in price. If I sell, it grows almost immediately. Am I following the crowd and losing, or are I being harassed (curse)?
Am I the only one?

Such people half of inhabitants kryptorynka at least. Falling or rising prices after our sale happens because we do not react to the news about cryptocurrencies as needed. They influence us specifically to make the operations we need to manipulators.
Activity: 194
Merit: 1
March 19, 2019, 03:55:22 PM
If I buy something, then it falls in price. If I sell, it grows almost immediately. Am I following the crowd and losing, or are I being harassed (curse)?
Am I the only one?
I previously had this same bad luck when selling my airdrops tokens until I took a vow not to sell again. I even told my self that it is going to be a minimum of 1 year hodling before I sell again.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
March 19, 2019, 03:51:57 PM
Your experience is not different from the experiences of many of is in this community most time I believe crypto is just a game of luck when looking at the price before you buy or sell, because it price movement is always unpredictable.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
March 19, 2019, 03:31:48 PM
If you want download an app like blockfolio and use it and put the details about the coin you buy on blockfolio app or in another similar app and and set app to get a notification when the price goes up and when goes down, for example you buy a coin and when buy the price is 0.000001 BTC and put an alert when price goes higher then 0.0000012 BTC so you can see there and wait some time for this to happen.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
March 19, 2019, 03:09:44 PM
Am I the only one?
before buying coins it is better to check in careful how the development of coin examples of volume, community and market for example, it looks good, it is better hold, and definitely gives you profit
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
March 19, 2019, 03:04:56 PM
Your problem could also be only psychological as we often feel worse about a certain loss than about a gain of equal value.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
March 19, 2019, 02:41:00 PM
Am I the only one?
Experienced traders specifically create market situations to psychologically influence a less experienced person. Remember one rule - if someone made a profit in the market, then someone else lost money.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
March 19, 2019, 02:24:46 PM
The story of my life, but I think someone is manipulating the market, and I'm just a very suggestible person, and therefore fall into the trap.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
March 19, 2019, 02:17:41 PM
If in my opinion we will definitely have a loss and profit not later we will be lucky, so smart smart if I want to play in the gambling world, and we also have to know when to invest and the potential when holding our coins but we should never regret getting very low must try to get satisfactory results
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
March 19, 2019, 02:02:47 PM
Luck is undoubtedly an important factor in our activities, but I consider one of our main tasks to be to reduce the influence of this factor. We must rely less on luck and more on our own strength.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
March 19, 2019, 01:59:21 PM
you're not alone bro, it turns out that all this time that I feel as you feel is also experienced by many people, this is indeed confusing sometimes makes me emotional and thinks this is a curse but I don't believe it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
March 19, 2019, 01:38:36 PM
Am I the only one?

there were lots of people here with the same path like you, we dont know the market movement so it will exist to some people here, that is the most common problem of trader also that is why they lose some of their coin in the market due to unpredictable movement of the coin.
It's really hard to predict as fluctuations make it tougher to all of us who invested inside this industry, we have to learn more and be patience
enough to stand our position, we need to be more precise when we choose coins to invest and we have to take the risk of waiting before we sell
our assets, you will learn how to act after several mistakes just keep on learning.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 19, 2019, 01:36:06 PM
The biggest reason for this is the current uncertain situation. Whatever you do, you should bear the consequences. You should sell coins and get the money which you can get results. At least you will know how to behave.
Activity: 1078
March 19, 2019, 01:24:06 PM
Token or altcoin prices are really unpredictable. Sometimes you get caught on too much hype and instead of gaining profit, you are stuck. On my part, I sell when I think I already gained profit not waiting for the 100%-200% profit that may not happen. Pumps are fast and so are the dumping. I prefer on short term trades and small profits and then shift to another coin than loosing.
Activity: 1260
March 19, 2019, 01:12:51 PM
I am having the same situation. So there is something that we can do. We can both go in opposite direction, when you buy i sell and when i buy you sell and see who gets it right.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1492
March 19, 2019, 01:09:42 PM
Am I the only one?
There are many beginners like you who are at risk because of the rush that comes without making the right decisions, if you have invested your money in buying coins, you should hold them in the long term rather than short, because if you sell what you have at a low price, either you lose or do not find any profits and what is the benefit of that rush? Trading and investment in cryptocurrencies is based on study, analysis and monitoring of markets, listening to the opinions of experts and tracking currency news daily, you must be patient again and do not sell at a time of dump in the markets, but you have to increase the amounts of coins and wait.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 3092
March 19, 2019, 01:06:33 PM
Am I the only one?

What you need is patience, i used to do the same some years ago, the panic sell always hit me, but i learned the lesson and the mining of 'Hold'. Now you only have to understand how things work on this cryptos world, to have a winner someone has to lose, each time you buy at high price and sell at low price you make someone win, now play it smart and let others make you win.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
March 19, 2019, 12:47:17 PM
 Grin bad move
i guess you need to learn more about how market move and the market activity
look the market trend , search about news and many more
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
March 19, 2019, 12:47:06 PM
Am I the only one?
Roll Eyes Shocked I have also same experience bro! All thing is happening with me as you. But want to share some experience with you how to struggle in this situation. These are :
1. Don't try to buy any coin that already pumped.
2. Always try to investigate before buying any coin.
3. Don't invest all of the money in any coin.
4. Buy a coin in 3 times [ first invest 50 %, if dump then 25% if again dump then rest of 25% ] and wait for price up.

Hope you will be helped by this post.
Pages:
Jump to: