Author

Topic: ➫ ➬ ➫ ➬ LUCKYB.IT ★ +2M bets ★ +100,000 BTC wagered - page 217. (Read 414938 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Any celebrations with the "2 pizza's" your site has as a "total wagered"  Grin ? Or with the 1 year old celebration? (Happy Hour , Crazy Hour).

Might come soon  Roll Eyes

Is there any update on the "might-come-soon" celebration event?  Grin

it definitely Smiley

because in LB many surprises, and each specific event is always celebrated Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Any celebrations with the "2 pizza's" your site has as a "total wagered"  Grin ? Or with the 1 year old celebration? (Happy Hour , Crazy Hour).

Is there any update on the "might-come-soon" celebration event?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1246
Is anything big planned for the 1 year celebrations?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1022
I have to say this is a very interesting looking site with an active chat.  I'm not sure I understand it yet, but I love the idea of chat lotto.  What is the status on the off chain version?  I think that would be very attractive to a lot of potential players.

Good Luck!
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3067
Andddddddddddd another RED x130 hit again !
Awesome

Grats DikuBTC !

That moment when lady luck is on your side...

Congrats DikuBTC  Grin
BRE
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014
Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations
Andddddddddddd another RED x130 hit again !
Awesome

Grats DikuBTC !
BRE
legendary
Another Red x130 has been hit today !
red    0.03    ×130    3.9 BTC
Congrats
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Tune of day suggestions : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo3EHRqOea8  Godsmack "voodoo"
Activity: 882
Exhausted
youre only a year old?

In fact not even yet  Wink

From the on-site bet browser, the first ever bet was made on Oct 20, 2013. Cheesy

Congrats for having over 10000 btc wagered.
Activity: 563
Merit: 500
Congrats Grt for another Red x130 today !

In 2 Weeks you already Hit 4 x130 and 1 x999

Yea , its a great week for Luckybit, one Crazy Hour, a lot of good hits and a pizza!  what else ? ^^ The Lucky bit birthday of course !!!  this month  gonna be awesome !!!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

In 2 Weeks you already Hit 4 x130 and 1 x999

Thanks again guys. The only thing I regret about even after winning all this is that I never did a giveaway because the bets were small and even after big multipliers, they just compensated the red risk. Anyways, there's a mistake in the stats. I hit 3 x130 and 1 x999 and not 4 x130.
Activity: 406

Soo many LuckB.it promo's thanks for all :-)
BRE
legendary

In 2 Weeks you already Hit 4 x130 3x130 and 1 x999
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3067

We got a happy hour the last week, its awesome see lottos of 0.05, 0.1, 0.25 and 0.3 bitcoins. But i think is a crazy month because lotto some times give 0.01 btc.

We will wait for the "1 year celebration" hope to have a party hard at luckyb.it
Activity: 706
Merit: 519
Official LuckyBit Support

Activity: 336
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
Activity: 706
Merit: 519
Official LuckyBit Support
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
youre only a year old?
Jump to: