Pages:
Author

Topic: ➫ ➬ ➫ ➬ LUCKYB.IT ★ +2M bets ★ +100,000 BTC wagered - page 30. (Read 414905 times)

BRE
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014
Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations
how long will they get bored ...

Don't worry about that, LuckyBit already Up now.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
DDoS attack update

The attacker has contacted us with a ransom demand.
LuckyBit will not pay extortion; the web interface for LuckyBit will just be down until they get bored Smiley

The LuckyBit engine is unaffected - you can still play, we just can't show you the bets live. Sad

We are still working on ways to stop the effects of the attack - don't give up just yet!

Raffle entries sent during this time will still count!

how long will they get bored ...
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it
i have one tx with 2 confirmations and have and an input of 0.09 that are unspet, it can be a high bet?
https://blockchain.info/tx/33d5bc69d88fa76dc9b30099a035b087cbbbf80dfd204a405449dbe5700ea3ae

see the others bets of 0.02, 0.04, and 0.07 are payed, the 0.09 still not Smiley

Best Regards

Looks like an x4:

b8b6cf0e075d7356fc45e0657f45df173ff1548bbf15903741a006ea08c6aef5

Sometimes it takes the engine a while to process all incoming and outgoing bets while it's also processing new blocks being received, so when you see a situation with several confirms very quickly, it's just the system verifying everything for safety.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
DDoS attack update

LuckyBit will not pay extortion; the web interface for LuckyBit will just be down until they get bored Smiley

The LuckyBit engine is unaffected - you can still play, we just can't show you the bets live. Sad

We are still working on ways to stop the effects of the attack - don't give up just yet!

Hello Smiley i still playing Cheesy, but how we will know if we hit the 999x?

Hope the live bets back asap.

Best Regards

Paste your bet TXID into a blockchain explorer such as blockchain.info. All bets that have been "spent" by LuckyBit have been processed and paid by the engine. If you have one that doesn't get spent, it's probably a big winner and will automatically alert the administration.

Feel free to write our support email or reply here if you need more help!

i have one tx with 2 confirmations and have and an input of 0.09 that are unspet, it can be a high bet?
https://blockchain.info/tx/33d5bc69d88fa76dc9b30099a035b087cbbbf80dfd204a405449dbe5700ea3ae

see the others bets of 0.02, 0.04, and 0.07 are payed, the 0.09 still not Smiley

Best Regards
Activity: 706
Merit: 519
Official LuckyBit Support
And we're back!

Issues appear to have been resolved and the site has been restored. There are reports of duplicate bets in the bet list; we know of that and the problem should stop happening in a few minutes.

Thanks for your patience, everyone!
legendary
DDoS attack update

Best Regards

Paste your bet TXID into a blockchain explorer such as blockchain.info. All bets that have been "spent" by LuckyBit have been processed and paid by the engine. If you have one that doesn't get spent, it's probably a big winner and will automatically alert the administration.

Feel free to write our support email or reply here if you need more help!
Activity: 50
DDoS attack update

Best Regards
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140
DDoS attack update

Let me guess.  DD4BC?  
Activity: 30
Any ETA? Getting tired of refreshing...

look at all the coins your saving Tongue

Activity: 451
Merit: 250
DDoS attack update

Never pay such demands. ddos attack costs money, and sooner or later they will be forced to stop it, and if you pay them, you're only
feeding them for the next attack.

Thanks for the update on the situation, was wondering what that was. Stay strong
Activity: 706
Merit: 519
Official LuckyBit Support
DDoS attack update

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
ah still under maintenance, I miss luckybit Sad
how long will it last? I was worried it would be as long as the previous issue.
legendary
Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108
Any ETA? Getting tired of refreshing...
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140
Hey folks! It looks like someone has a bunch of processing power to waste because LuckyBit has been under an extended-duration, high-powered DDoS attack. We've taken the services down temporarily but the attacks are still coming; our staff is working hard to resolve the situation right now.

Meh, that's annoying, I actually just transferred to my LB address so I could play a bit.   I hope you guys are back up soon.
legendary
i play here a lot and i always lose money though i still look forward to you fixing the website, in my opinion i might be addicted to it but i want to play it as soon as possible

Can notice some withdrawal symptoms already... Please be back online soon!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
i play here a lot and i always lose money though i still look forward to you fixing the website, in my opinion i might be addicted to it but i want to play it as soon as possible
legendary
Hey folks! It looks like someone has a bunch of processing power to waste because LuckyBit has been under an extended-duration, high-powered DDoS attack. We've taken the services down temporarily but the attacks are still coming; our staff is working hard to resolve the situation right now.

Thanks for the update :-D hopefully we'll be back up soon Smiley
legendary

legendary
Somehow I feel like there's something wrong :-D My home doesn't load... forgot keys inside...
legendary
Hey, guys! We're under a bit of DDoS right now and the site isn't available. We're working on getting things back to normal as quickly as possible!

edit We're back up! Sorry about that.
Pages:
Jump to: