Pages:
Author

Topic: ➫ ➬ ➫ ➬ LUCKYB.IT ★ +2M bets ★ +100,000 BTC wagered - page 51. (Read 414937 times)

BRE
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014
Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

Congratulations To 18N3

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Sorry if this has been explained already and I missed, why was the promo line taken down for about a month?
Malleability attack

But the other four lines have been staying up during the attack all the way, haven't it? Huh I am just curious why the promo line need a special treatment.

legendary
Activity: 1282
Merit: 1051
Nice to see the promo line is back. LB users needed something to motivate them into betting
legendary
Activity: 1232
Sorry if this has been explained already and I missed, why was the promo line taken down for about a month?
Malleability attack

Congratulations To Spinach

a big congratulations for the early big hit on the new promo line. i feel the line wont be in profit this time xD
Yeah promo line looks good for the bettors, whoever's promo line it is they will gain no profit lol..
yes a good promo line. yeah he got a good win  but unfortunately he lost quite a lot. promo line seems pretty good profit on this first day Smiley
Activity: 910
Malleability attack

a big congratulations for the early big hit on the new promo line. i feel the line wont be in profit this time xD
Yeah promo line looks good for the bettors, whoever's promo line it is they will gain no profit lol..

we can say that as of now that user hit the .3x multiplier 3 times already with max bet too so its still kinda like a puzzle think if the line will be in profit or not but in the past promo lines with almost the same structure they all ended up having negative profit
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Malleability attack

Congratulations To Nero

almost everyday someone is winning big amount in this site. i saw someone hit 999x days ago and multiple 130x almost everyday and that 10btc hit on 1.8x Shocked
BRE
legendary

Congratulations To Nero

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
Malleability attack

legendary
Activity: 1358

Congratulations To 50btcbet ( cool name )

This takes courage.
Congratulations!
BRE
legendary
Malleability attack

Activity: 706
Merit: 519
Official LuckyBit Support
Activity: 896
Promo Line will be back Today !!!!!

ps : please do not quote/reply this post here, go to LuckyBit main thread when you have any questions or comment about this.  

so the last promo line will continue or there will be a new one and is the last promo line in profit or not?

We will see New Promo Line today and let's wait official announcement from LuckyBit Admins about the last promo line ( profit or not ).

legendary
Activity: 1554

so the last promo line will continue or there will be a new one and is the last promo line in profit or not?

We will see New Promo Line today and let's wait official announcement from LuckyBit Admins about the last promo line ( profit or not ).
Good news, I hope with the return Promo line luckybit will increasingly crowded Smiley

Congratulations To Anonymous

and Congratulations to Anonymous for hit x999 Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Well he did it,hit the 999x Cheesy Congratulations whoever hit that bet Grin.
legendary
Activity: 966

My hope x999 finally came today wow Shocked  0.007 not bad it's very good Cheesy
Congratulations Anonymous Smiley
wow nice one Cheesy
regards.
-Katerniko1
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

My hope x999 finally came today wow Shocked  0.007 not bad it's very good Cheesy
Congratulations Anonymous Smiley
BRE
legendary

Congratulations To 50btcbet ( cool name )

Congratulations To Nero

BRE
legendary

ps : please do not quote/reply this post here, go to LuckyBit main thread when you have any questions or comment about this.  

Pages:
Jump to: