Pages:
Author

Topic: ➫ ➬ ➫ ➬ LUCKYB.IT ★ +2M bets ★ +100,000 BTC wagered - page 53. (Read 414937 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Congratulations To Anonymous

congratulations for hitting 130x maybe try to hit 999x later as its been a while since someone hit that spot. Smiley

congratulations again whoever you are Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

Congrats to this unknown individual. I am surpised that the jackpot was finally hit. It took a while but congrats to him.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Congrats to Anonymous Wink
yeah pretty deserted after a few days, finally someone hit the jackpot Smiley
BRE
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014
Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

Congratulations To Nero

It was a nice LuckyBit day yesterday  Cool
Let's see if we can hit that x999 today  Grin

Congratulations To Nero

wow double 130x looks like red is kinda generous today xD congratulations to all winners Smiley
BRE
legendary

Congratulations To Nero

i think the sudden rise on the number of likes is because of some users using facebook page likes bot so they can feel the excitement of HH in short time

Most facebook accounts are unique. So I guess it will take time before it reaches 100.
There are no account farmers on facebook.  Tongue

But there are bots. If you arent heard anything about it you can search thru google or maybe in this forum as some are offering such service
legendary
Activity: 1358
i think the sudden rise on the number of likes is because of some users using facebook page likes bot so they can feel the excitement of HH in short time

Most facebook accounts are unique. So I guess it will take time before it reaches 100.
There are no account farmers on facebook.  Tongue
Only -[60]- LIKES on Facebook until Happy Hour!

I did not think it would take this long, for 60 more it would take a few weeks more.
It took quite a long time to get to the point theyre at now. LB was averaging less then 1 like per day for a long time. Its possible HH is 60 days away still

The likes on their page got almost 200likes in less than a month so probably by the end of this month they could reach 1000 likes

yes it seems like 1000 will take place at the end of the month, should be faster but I saw a very quiet and not a lot of promotion or a share of it

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

I did not think it would take this long, for 60 more it would take a few weeks more.
It took quite a long time to get to the point theyre at now. LB was averaging less then 1 like per day for a long time. Its possible HH is 60 days away still

The likes on their page got almost 200likes in less than a month so probably by the end of this month they could reach 1000 likes

yes it seems like 1000 will take place at the end of the month, should be faster but I saw a very quiet and not a lot of promotion or a share of it

legendary
Activity: 1282
Merit: 1051

legendary
Activity: 2184
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)

60 likes takes ages !!!

It will get there eventually at least its nearing the 1k point.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032

60 likes takes ages !!!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it
BRE
legendary

5 x24 in 1 Hour

legendary
Activity: 1232
wow Shocked
whether there will be a event if wagered reaches 100,000. because luckybit always make the event interesting with a good reward Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: